Scrumversity Scaled Scrum Professional Certification Training: An Overview
Scrumversity Scaled Scrum Professional certification is a professional certification that affirms the in-depth knowledge of scaling Scrum and Scrumversity Scaled framework. Obtaining this certification would mean becoming the master in the Scaling Scrum and related technologies like the Scrumversity Scaled framework. It allows you to obtain an overall knowledge on scaling Scrum and agility.
The training offered at Careerera, focuses on your overall development as far as Scaling Scrum and Scrumversity Scaled framework is taken into consideration. The training allows individuals to qualify the examination in order to achieve the Scaling Scrum Professional Certification. Join the community of Careerera today and become a certified Scaled scrum professional.
What are the Objectives of The Scrumversity Scaled Scrum Professional Certification?
The main objectives of the Scrumversity Scaled Scrum Professional certification training include the following:
Upon the completion of the certification, individuals will become fully able to simulate a colossal software development project. They will be able to do this by utilizing the Scrumversity Scaled framework and other related resources.
Total comprehension of how several practices can be utilized in order to eliminate the chances of convolutions and reliances at scale.
Once your training is complete, you will be able to handle a large Agile project using Scrum technologies. Thereby, making you competent enough in structuring, launching, staffing and supervising a large Agile project with much ease.
In order to reap the maximum benefit from their software development initiative, individuals will learn about the infrastructure, tools and practices that are required for the successful scaling of the Scrum.
You will be able to understand the complications associated with the large scale development initiatives and how you can overcome them through indulging into a series of cost-effective solutions.
Identification of the irregularities in the development of inventiveness and how to deal with them appropriately.
Management of multiple Scrum teams through the application of relevant Agile practices and Scaling fundamentals.
Administration of Scaled software and utilization of Scrumversity Scaled framework in product development to procure productivity in an organization.
Who Should do This Course?
To attend the training and the examination, all the professionals need to already have an Expert Scrum master Professional certification or an Expert Scrum Product Owner professional certification or Expert Scrum Developer Professional certification.
Scrum certification is essential in order to sit for the Scaled Scrum professional certification offered by Scrumversity. Apart from this, candidates should have a thorough understanding of the Scrum framework and the Scrumversity Scaled framework in order to take the examination of the Scaled Scrum professional certification.
Anyone of the certifications mentioned below:
Expert Scrum product owner professional
ExpertScrum developer professional
Scrum master professional
The total training timing is 16 hours wherein the course curriculum is covered with the help of multiple materials provided to all the participating candidates. This allows a better understanding of the Scrumversity Scaled Scrum concepts and theories.
Several case studies are taken into consideration for strengthening the analysis skills.
Moreover, multiple practice tests and mock tests are included for effective revision of the concepts covered in the training curriculum.
Pattern of The Examination:
The Scaled Scrum professional certification examination qualification requires a minimum of 85%.
The total time limit provided to qualify the examination is an hour. There are 40 subjective along with case study based questions.
The medium of the examination is English and the difficulty level of the Scrumversity Scaled Scrum professional examination is Intermediate.
What makes Careerera Different?
The Scrumversity Scaled Scrum professional certification offered at Careerera is tailor-made to suit the contemporary pattern of the Scaled Scrum professional examination. The certification provided to the participants is from Scrumversity. For more information visit www.scrumversity.org.
The training covers the fundamentals of the Scrumversity Scaled framework and allows candidates to start from the basics in order to successfully identify the complexities related to the Scrum and Agile-based teams in an organization.
Repetitive and periodic assessments are done to deliver best-in-class training and also in order to identify the shortcomings of the participant so as to eradicate it and allow them to have an unswerving learning experience. The motivational level remains intact and the trainers associated with the training are professionals having great qualifications and experience with the Scrum and Agile methodologies.
At Careerera, we allow multiple rejoining sessions which in fact eases the whole process of attending the training sessions for the Scaled Scrum professional certification.
Q1. Will I be working on a project?
- All the participants are supposed to submit a project based on their learning. This project will be evaluated to give credits which are ultimately required for the certification process.
Q2. What kind of learning does Careerera provide?
- Since the trainers/instructors follow a pragmatic approach hence the learning emphasises on the practical element through a proper comprehension of the theoretical concepts.
Q3. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- All our instructors/trainers are well-qualified industry professionals who believe in a pragmatic working and learning environment.
Q4. How do you conduct the classes at Careerera?
- At Careerera, we offer classes through three modes. First, we provide E-learning which is a self-paced mode of learning and is a flexible option as far as completion of training is concerned. Secondly, we offer instructor-led live virtual classroom sessions that are a great option for those who would like to be a part of an interactive session for learning purposes. Finally, we run several boot camp sessions across the globe. For more information on the boot camp sessions, you are advised to visit our official website www.careerera.com Or else get in touch with us and our executives will brief you regarding the same.
Q5. How long do I have access to course material?
- All the course materials and learning resources come with life-long access.
Q6. Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
- Certification is offered after the successful completion of the training program. The certification offered is a course completion certificate that is offered by careerera and validates your training hours and also your skills. You need to secure credits for obtaining the course completion certification. All the practice tests and mock tests are necessary along with proper attendance in your batch. After you pass the examination with flying colors, a certificate will be awarded by the Scrumversity. To know more visit www.scrumversity.org.
Q7. What if I miss a session of a course?
- We offer multiple cover-up sessions during an entire year. You can avail this facility by speaking with our service support team. Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will respond to you at the earliest.
Q8. What if I require extra assistance?
- For any study-related assistance, you can connect with your trainer at any point during your session or even after that. You can do so by visiting your Careerera account.
Q9. What if I have more concerns?
- In case of concerns, you are advised to peak with our counsellor, service support team or the customer care representatives through email (email@example.com) or call.
Q10. How do I get a refund?
- All the refunds are generated on the same day the refund request was made. However, it may take around a week for the amount to reflect in your mode of payment. Please ensure that you mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file the refund request and do it on the first day of your session. Refund requests made after the listed time period will not be considered at all
Q11. How do I redeem a coupon?
- You need to enter the coupon code provided to you on the payments page while making the payment. Visit our official website www.careerera.com and you can process with the payment.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
ScrumVersity Scaled Scrum Professional, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara