The Product Owner is one of the most critical and challenging role in the scrum framework. Through this course, you will understand in-depth about the product owner role and its various perspectives,learn techniques to develop product vision, strategy, roadmaps and advanced release planning. In addition, this course goes beyond the foundational topics covered in the SPOP course by enhancing your knowledge and implementation skills around Story mapping, Impact mapping, Behaviour driven Development and Advanced Product Backlog refinement. Also, this course will help you to work more more confidently with customers and stakeholders by putting into practice product discovery methods like Design Thinking, Lean startup and customer modelling using personas. Using case-study based learning exercises and lively interactions, this course will help you to take your Product Owner skills to the next level and distinguish yourself as an accomplished Product owner !
Benefits of doing ASPOP:
Some of the paybacks of doing this Advance scrum product owner professional are:
- Learn about Lean, Kanban methodologies and principles
- Understand product development in a complex environment
- Sharpen focus on maximizing value in product backlog management
- Work with stakeholders/customers in a more effective manner
- Grasp concepts like Design Thinking, Lean startup and customer modelling using personas
- Multiple Choice type questions & Case studies are there in the question paper.
- Students have to counter 60 questions per exam.
- The duration of an exam is 90 minutes.
- The benefit of no negative marking has been provided to the candidates.
This certification is pretty vital for you and shows your advanced worth in order to supervise a variety of projects in all the respects if you want to be an expert in Scrum product owner.
- To develop into a noticeable ASPOP confirmed adept you ought to assure the complementary criteria:
- Must have three years of experience managing Scrum/Agile Projects
- Must be SPOP certtified.
How to apply:
If you want to apply for this course, you can go to the SCRUMVersity.org and click on advanced certified scrum product owner and therefore can go to attend a class without restraint. T our website, you will be provided with the complete training online after your registration and when you are completed with your demo class online.
|Chapter - 1||Agile methodologies revisited|
|Chapter - 1.1||Lean Thinking|
|Chapter - 1.2||Kanban|
|Chapter - 1.3||Scrum|
|Chapter - 2||Product Owner in Depth|
|Chapter - 2.1||Characteristics of PO|
|Chapter - 2.2||Perspectives of a PO|
|Chapter - 3||Product strategy and planning|
|Chapter - 3.1||Developing Product vision and strategy|
|Chapter - 3.2||Roadmaps and release planning|
|Chapter - 4||Product Backlog creation and management|
|Chapter - 4.1||Understanding stakeholder requirements|
|Chapter - 4.2||Story mapping|
|Chapter - 4.3||Impact mapping|
|Chapter - 4.4||Insights into measuring value|
|Chapter - 4.5||Behaviour driven Development|
|Chapter - 4.6||Advanced Product Backlog refinement|
|Chapter - 5||Working with customers|
|Chapter - 5.1||Understanding customers|
|Chapter - 5.2||Product discovery techniques - Design thinking, Lean Startup|
|Chapter - 5.3||Product development using hypothesis|
|Chapter - 5.4||• Customer Journey Mapping and Personas|