Data surrounds us completely. The amount and variety of data that we collect and store becomes more and more every day, from simple retail transaction data to complex and confidential medical records of millions. There is a growing demand for people who can control and manage the way data is used. This rising demand only emphasizes the importance of entering the data science field by getting a data science certification. These individuals desire an understanding of mathematics and computer science, as well as a familiarity with the data requirements and workings of a number of different sectors, including government, healthcare, environment, and business. Progressing from a core in applied statistics, the Masters in Data Science and Analytics online program equips students with advanced analytical training to inculcate the ability to derive insights from big data and build automated artificial intelligence processes. For this purpose we have launched this data science certification program.
The Masters in Data Science and Analytics program is highly practical in nature, integrating project-based learning, business strategy, case studies, simulations, and specific electives addressing the analytical requirements of different industry sectors. Tie-ups with corporate partners assist students with access to real-world data sets and the chance to focus on current business issues. Outside the classroom, these corporate tie-ups also signify beneficial networking connections and career opportunities. Anyone who enrolls in this data science certification program will certainly find their skills in and knowledge of the field of data science increasing holistically.
The curriculum offers an in-depth exploration of advanced methods, analytics, and data-gathering tools.
This unique online Masters degree in data science and analytics program helps students to grow their interdisciplinary skills and gain a thorough understanding of scientific and applied knowledge in data science and analytics. Graduates go on to become well trained and qualified data scientists who are empowered to pursue careers in government, industry, or research. Thus it is very advisable that one join this data science certification.
Audience Profile -
Aspiring professionals possessing an educational background with a somewhat analytical frame of mind are the most appropriate candidates for pursuing the Data Science and Analytics course, including:
- IT Professionals
- Analytics Managers
- Business Analysts
- Banking and Finance Professionals
- Marketing Managers
- Supply Chain Network Managers
- Beginners or Recent Graduates in Bachelors or Master’s Degree
Eligibility Standard -
- Minimum graduation in any discipline
- 0-5 years of work experience (freshers may also apply).
- No coding experience is required.
Program Objectives -
Masters in Data Science and Analytics is based on the purpose to make you understand the following:
- Data managing and mining with SQL and Python
- Data Visualization with Tableau and Python
- Statistical Data Analysis with Excel, Python
- Predictive Statistical Modeling Algorithms
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning Models on Text & Visuals
- Applying Algorithms at Scale with Big Data Systems
- Generating Business Values and Effective Storytelling
Learning Outcome -
- Improving the decision-making process (quality and significance)
- Speeding up of the decision-making process
- Better alignment with strategy
- Realizing cost-efficiency
- Improving competitiveness
- Producing a single, unified outlook of enterprise information
- Synchronizing financial and operational strategy
- Increase revenues
- Sharing information with a wider audience
- 125000+ Students
- 4 Million Hours of Learning Delivered
- Top 10 Ranked Programs
- 500+ Industry Specialists
- 25+ India’s Best Business Analytics Faculty
What Makes Our Program Outstanding?
- This data science certification is cautiously crafted by eminent academics and industry experts to assist candidates to develop knowledge of the essential and superior topics in Business Analytics.
- The program aims for candidates to use the analytics skills-sets to resolve actual-world business issues.
- Various tools and methodologies discussed in the curriculum of this data science certification to gear the candidate skills and prepare them for the field.
- Weekend classroom sessions help candidates to acquire an understanding of the program.
- Never miss a class as you may switch to a new batch, depending on your availability to guarantee consistent growth.
Scopes upon accomplishment of the program
Major Job roles after the Masters in Data Science and Business Analytics are:
- Data Scientist
- Data Scientist (Emphasis on analytics)
- Quantitative Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Business Analyst (Manager/Consultant)
- Apply and fill the application form online on our site.
- The faculty panels will assess all the applications and select candidates depending on their profiles.
- Selected candidates will go through an interview which will then be assessed by the faculty panel.
- An admission proposal will be then made to the selected candidates.