The internet period has observed a host of the latest risks, including phishing, malware, data breaches, and a troubling string of cyber-attacks across corporations and at a personal level too. Cyber Security is growing in significance due to absolute dependence on the internet, Wi-Fi, different wireless technologies, and because of the growth of smart devices.
As risks continue to escalate, organizations and persons around the sphere have no option but to take cyber-security more acutely. This Master in Cyber Security is a multifaceted program that sets up candidates with both the educational and practical training to be competitive in the ever-changing technical setting of cyber-security.
Master in Cyber Security is structured to establish the candidates with the various process, technology, and ideas used in various domains of Cyber Security. Elevate your abilities in thriving areas like wireless network security, cloud security, and mobile device hacking.
Why Cyber Security
As wave after wave of cyber-attacks, we require cyber-security to
- Detect a cyber attack and take action during an attacked scenario
- Identify, assess and mitigate cyber risk
- Evaluate the cyber-security posture of any enterprise
- Discover technical vulnerabilities of any ICT infrastructure
- Be a strategist in cyber-security road map design
- Identify legal, regulatory and statutory necessity impacting cyber-security
- Build a cyber-safe IT and OT environment
- Conduct cyber-security audit
The quality and capability needed for the program are:
- The practice of initiative and personal responsibility
- Decision-making in complicated and impulsive contexts
- The learning ability required to undertake aptly further
- The program is open for folks interested in learning cyber-security.
- Contenders must have a bachelor’s degree with 50% collective marks.
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Basic understanding of programming and networking concepts
The purpose of proposing the Master in Cyber Security is to know the:
- Information and Risk ideas
- Threats and attacks
- Cyber-security architecture and operations
- Secure systems and products
- Cyber-security management
Upon the completion of the program candidates will be expert in understanding the following:
- Controls can be categorized and picked based on categorization
- Other controls can be picked where technical controls are restricted
- How technical controls work in detail like cryptography, access management, firewalls, anti-virus software, etc.
- Understanding the advanced level of technical control
- The use of controls in practice and related strengths and drawbacks
- Understanding the role of forensics and investigations and how to support those investigations
- Managing incidents and understanding how to support the measurement of recovery.
- Learn from prominent and internationally renowned cyber-security instructors
- Ideas are demonstrated with ample of actual-life use cases
- Get to know the learning tactics from the industry experts
- Learn at your pace for minimum disruption to your job and personal life
- Get the certificate from Careerera on the successful completion and showcase your skills globally
- Get the placement assistance from the experts of the industry
The 12-month Careerera Master in Cyber Security includes
- Rich content designed for professional learning
- Stay ahead of the curve and avoid lacking the knowledge with our weekly doubt clearing sessions from the experts.
- Every module is followed by an official assessment to measure student progress and set a tough completion condition.
- Projects for overall practical application and recognition of key concepts.
After the successful completion of the program, you can look for a career as:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Forensic Computer Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Architect
- IT Security Engineer
- Security Systems Administrator
- IT Security Consultant