Technology has transformed the way businesses, organizations, and institutions carry out their day-to-day affairs. They rely very heavily on technology for all kinds of tasks ranging from communication to networking to storage to power to manufacturing to transport to publishing to calculations, processing, and computing to a wide variety of other tasks. These applications of the technology are discussed in masters in cyber security.
There is nary an operation or a function which is not carried out through electronic means nowadays. Practically every operation and function of a company or an institution involves some form of technology or another. As a result, technology has become the single most major factor that determines the quality and performance of a company or institution’s product or service.
Unfortunately, there exist many unscrupulous elements in human society that seek to disturb the smooth running and functioning of the companies and institutions of the world. The reasons they create these disturbances are many and varied. They may desire to do so out of envy or simple malice for the successful and hardworking people of the world. These reasons are elaborated upon in cyber security training online.
They do this by launching cyberattacks on the technological infrastructure of the companies and institutions. They seek to disrupt the operations and functioning of the business processes of the companies and institutions in this way. Their cyberattacks are not to be taken lightly and can permanently damage or destroy the electronic systems of the company or institution.
Their attacks can take the form of computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, dangerous email attachments, spam emails that seek to distract and tire the employees, and phishing emails that aim to extract private and valuable information from the employees and use it to exploit them.
In the midst of so much danger from these unscrupulous elements known as hackers and crackers the need for technological systems to be based on a solid and well-tested foundation of security principles become apparent. It is for this reason that Cyber security courses online are so popular nowadays. This Masters in Cyber security certification course is one of them.
Why Masters in Cyber Security
As wave after wave of cyber-attacks, we require cyber-security to
- Detect a cyber attack and take action during an attacked scenario
- Identify, assess and mitigate cyber risk
- Evaluate the cyber-security posture of any enterprise
- Discover technical vulnerabilities of any ICT infrastructure
- Be a strategist in cyber-security road map design
- Identify legal, regulatory, and statutory necessity impacting cyber-security
- Build a cyber-safe IT and OT environment
- Conduct cyber-security audit
The quality and capability needed for the program are:
- The practice of initiative and personal responsibility
- Decision-making in complicated and impulsive contexts
- The learning ability required to undertake aptly further
- The program is open for folks interested in learning cyber-security.
- Contenders must have a bachelor’s degree with 50% collective marks.
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Basic understanding of programming and networking concepts
The purpose of proposing the Masters in Cyber Security is to know the:
- Information and Risk ideas
- Threats and attacks
- Cyber-security architecture and operations
- Secure systems and products
- Cyber-security management
Upon the completion of the program candidates will be expert in understanding the following:
- Controls can be categorized and picked based on categorization
- Other controls can be picked where technical controls are restricted
- How technical controls work in detail like cryptography, access management, firewalls, anti-virus software, etc.
- Understanding the advanced level of technical control
- The use of controls in practice and related strengths and drawbacks
- Understanding the role of forensics and investigations and how to support those investigations
- Managing incidents and understanding how to support the measurement of recovery.
- Learn from prominent and internationally renowned cyber-security instructors
- Ideas are demonstrated with ample of actual-life use cases
- Get to know the learning tactics from the industry experts
- Learn at your pace for minimum disruption to your job and personal life
- Get the certificate from Careerera on the successful completion and showcase your skills globally
- Get the placement assistance from the experts of the industry
The 12-month Careerera Master in Cyber Security includes
- Rich content designed for professional learning
- Stay ahead of the curve and avoid lacking the knowledge with our weekly doubt clearing sessions from the experts.
- Every module is followed by an official assessment to measure student progress and set a tough completion condition.
- Projects for overall practical application and recognition of key concepts.
After the successful completion of the program, you can look for a career as:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Forensic Computer Analyst
- Information Security Analyst
- Penetration Tester
- Security Architect
- IT Security Engineer
- Security Systems Administrator
- IT Security Consultant