The (Project Management Professional) PMP® certification courses are the most sought industrial recognition certification courses for project managers all across the globe. The project management professional certification is formulated, offered and governed by the prestigious Project management Institute (PMI).
This PMP® certification program enhances the skill levels required for project management with the latest guidelines of the PMI and offered professional certification for management practitioners. Acquiring a PMP® certification training is a real turning point in the life of the aspiring professionals who are ambitious and would like to take up higher and profound job roles in multinational corporations. More and more organizations are starting to recognize the tremendous value of a PMP certification and the global demand for duly certified professionals is increasing rapidly.
In order to successfully obtain the project management certification to validate one’s knowledge and skills, one must pass the certification examination with flying colors. Due to this reason, a perfect PMP® certification training becomes essential and nothing can beat the daunting task of finding a perfect training solution partner that would bring your dreams closer to reality. This is exactly what Careerera aims to do for all its participants. We focus on meeting the entire needs and requirements of the individuals which is why we are a perfect training provider. Become an accomplished Project manager with the Project Management Certification by securing good credits in the Project management professional examination.
The training provided at Careerera is formulated in order to meet the trends prescribed in the latest edition of the Project management book of knowledge (PMBOK) which is also termed as the bible of PMP (project management professional). The PMP® certification training course is custom-built to suit the requirements of all the aspiring individuals aiming to clear the Project management professional examination. In order to take the PMP exam, every individual must satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed by the Project management institute (PMI). For more details you can go through the website mentioned below: www.pmi.org and browse through the PMP certification requirements.
At careerera we believe in hiring only the best training faculty as far as tutoring is concerned. All our trainers or instructors are well reputed industry professionals with more than 25 years of work experience in the Project Management field. They engage in a mix of heuristic training approaches thereby providing contemporary learning to all the participants who join the training group. Moreover, the trainers don't believe in bombardment of any dense or complex theories and the PMP® certification training follows a structured paradigm that begins with the foundational training moving forward towards the intermediate and the advanced levels. Hence the concepts remain fresh even after the training period is over therefore participants remain confident in taking up the examination and earn themselves the Project Management Professional certification. This brings you one step closer in achieving your dreams and goals.
Objective of PMP Certification Training
- Understand the professional project management processes illustrated in the segments of the PMBOK (project management book of knowledge) guidance.
- Acquisition of the relevant knowledge, experience and skills necessary for carrying out successful project management in an organization.
- Comprehend the project development techniques, methods and management section.
- Acknowledge the phases of Project life cycles and learn how to map out a project charter successfully.
- Recognize the management of costs, time, risks and resources for carrying out productive processes with favourable outcomes and results for an organization.
- Realize the significance of the project management best practices in achievement of allocated targets by the respective project management teams.
Requirements of PMP Certification Course
- A bachelor’s degree or its global equivalent (4 years or 3 years degree) is mandatory.
- A total of 4500 hours of experience in the field of leading and directing projects along with 35 hours of project management education.
- A collection of 35 PDUs via obtaining 35 hours of project management professional training.
- In case you are not having a bachelor’s degree then you need to present a high school diploma , associate degree or any global equivalent. Along with this, they should have 500 hours of experience in leading and directing projects. Moreover, 35 hours of project management training is crucial to collect a total of 35 PDUs compulsory for the examination.
- A total of 36 Hours of training sessions provided by the certified professionals.
- 54 Hours of the E-learning Sessions with an illustrated E-book.
- Real Case Studies, events and training give you a comprehensive view of the range of complexities in Industries.
- Full-length Simulation Tests comprising 200 questions that are supposed to be completed within four hours.
- Value guidelines, tips & techniques are provided to the participants during the session in order to equip candidates for the PMP examination.
- Exam counsel, tips and tricks are shared by the professionals for productive outcomes and results.
- Essential reading material, updates, best website links, and the reference books for students are provided throughout the training period.
- A better understanding of all the modules wrapped in the curriculum is provided through a combination of contemporary approaches.
- Several downloadable students’ handouts, and the Course ware, that learners can easily refer to, are also rendered from our end.
- 1-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked.
- Receive access to recorded versions of the session along with several rejoining sessions in the upcoming batches in case any individuals miss any live session.
- Video sessions and the course materials come with a lifetime access option.
- Our website runs with an user-friendly interface, thus it is easy to handle for even the technologically-challenged ones.
- We provide PMP® Certification Training through three modes namely self-paced E-learning, instructor-led live online virtual classroom training and physical classroom training are conducted through boot camps wherein the training is handled by our highly experienced professionals from the reputed organizations such as Google, Microsoft, IBM, etc.
- Crucial skills are built in order to articulate important facets of the projects like project goals, risks, assumptions, etc.
- Live video streaming technologies are utilized in order to provide contemporary training to the individuals. Interactive sessions are held to demonstrate the concepts with the guidance of the instructors.
- Online chats and the screen sharing facilities are used in order to render the training to the participants.
- Careerera is the pioneer in bringing a heuristic approach in the field of the PMP® certification training for ambitious professionals who would like to venture in the domain of Project Management.
- The instructors are well capable of tracking individual progress of the participants by focusing on the fundamental basics to develop experts in the management fields.
Benefits of PMP Certification Training Online at Careerera
- At PMP® certification training trainers will give the students, the necessary knowledge, skills and techniques for the PMP® certification courses which required clearing the PMP® certification exam via.
- The learners can avail the best skills on understanding the Project management concepts, Theories, Formulas, methods and Terminology, which everyone must know to pass the Exam on the first attempt.
- Instructor will give the latest or advanced tricks on how to resolve answer of the PMP® exam questions in a short time.
- With the assistance of trainers, the candidates can work out the more practice questions to greatly enhance their chance of passing the test exam.
- By doing pmp certification training ,student will be cross the PMP® examination in an easy manner with high scoring.
- We offer International Recognition if the individual’s work with organizations, who have the global presence.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Project Management Framework
- Chapter - 2
- Project Management Processes
- Chapter - 3
- Project Integration Management
- Chapter - 4
- Project Scope Management
- Chapter - 5
- Project Time Management
- Chapter - 6
- Project Cost Management
- Chapter - 7
- Project Quality Management
- Chapter - 8
- Project Human Resource Management
- Chapter - 9
- Project Communications Management
- Chapter - 10
- Project Risk Management
- Chapter - 11
- Project Procurement Management
- Chapter - 12
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Chapter - 13
- Process Group View
- Chapter - 14
- Professional and Social Responsibility
Q1. What is PMP® certification exam?
It is comprised with 200 multiple-choice questions. Of 200 questions, 25 questions are considered pretest questions which are randomly placed. It does not affect the score and are used in a legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. Candidate has to pass to achieve the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certificate.
Q2. What is PMI?
PMI or Project Management Institute, founded in 1969, is the globally recognized non-profit body which provides Project management certifications with 2.9 million successfully delivered professionals in Program, portfolio and project management profession.
Q3. How do I get a PMP® certification?
You need to fill in the online PMP application form and submit it for review. Once accepted submit the PMI audit materials and supporting documents within 90 days and attend the exam. Results will be displayed on PMI website and if successful, you will get the certificate in 4 weeks.
Q4. What is the fee of PMP® certification exam?
- PMI members: $405
- Non-members: $555
- PMI members - $275
Q5. What are the officially recommended guides for PMP® preparation? How many study hours are required to PMP® preparation?
Officially recommended guides:
- A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)—5th Edition,
- The Standard for Program Management
- The Standard for Portfolio Management and OPM3®
Required study hours: 30 hours
Q6. How long does the PMI take to process the PMP® application form?
review online PMP® forms takes 5 days, document review takes 10 and reviewing corporate submitted paper PMP® forms takes 20 days.
Q7. How long is the certificate valid or how often should a candidate renewing the PMP® certificate?
PMP certificate is valid for 3 years and thereafter a renewal is recommended.
Q8. What are PDUs?
PDUs are Professional Development Units. It is necessary for maintaining Project Management Institute certified credentials and also mandatory for Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. One unit values as one hour of PM training.
Q9. What are the PMP®-PDUs?
To maintain the PMP credential, one needs to attain the CCR program and 60 PDUs in every 3 years.
Q10. What is PMI ID and how do I find it?
Once you apply and become a PMI member, you will get your PMI ID.
Q11. Are experienced unemployed eligible for PMP certification?
Being employed at the time of application submission or examination are NOT among the eligibility requirements for PMP certification.
As long as you have the required experience as per the PMP Handbook, you are eligible for PMP certification.
Q12. How often is the PMBOK Guide revised?
Every 4 years.
Q13. What is the refund policy for PMP® exam fees?
Failing into application audit will deduct $100 from the application fees. Failure in the exam does not proceed any refund.
Q14. Will PMI provide percentage of distribution of the PMP® exam questions across all the knowledge areas?
No, it does not.
Q15. How will I get my 35 contact hour’s certificate? Is there any extra cost associated to this apart from the course fee?
Once you complete our 35 hours of e-learning from our website, we will issue a 35 contact hour’s certificate with no extra cost.
Q16. What if I miss a class?
You can accesses the classes or PMP certification training online sessions from your Careerera account for several times as all the classes are recorded automatically.
Q17. Do these online courses include hands-on-training?
You will be given data-set practice assignments regularly to gain practical exposure.
Q18. Will I be working on a project?
At the end of the course you will have to complete a real time project related to business issues.
Q19. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes, you will get a performance based graded course completion certificate.
Q20. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
Yes, you can contact tutors through chat and mail from your account ID.
Q21. Can I switch the batches if I have any inconvenience?
Yes, but with advance notice.
Q22. What kind of learning does Careerera provide?
We provide online instructor-led live sessions for various courses.
Q23. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
Our tutors are highly experienced industry professionals and veterans.
Q24. How do you conduct the classes at Careerera?
We offer online video classes with the facility of two-way communication between trainer and students which allows students to communicate through chat or microphone or screen share facility.
Q25. What is the difference between pre-recorded video session and instructor-led online live sessions?
The pre-recorded video sessions are available to watch and listen only where you cannot communicate with the instructor but in instructor-led online live sessions, you can communicate with the tutor through web-chat or voice-chat.
Q26. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
Yes, you can do so with assuring adherence to the course perquisite.
Q27. How do I make the payment?
You can make payments through all leading bank’s Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit card. For any assistance, contact our Service Support Team.
Q28. What is the refund policy at Careerera?
At Careerera, we ensure 100% satisfaction of learners, and if you are not happy with us, you can get full refund within 1 day from the course start date.
Q29. What internet speed is required to attend the online live sessions?
We recommend 1Mbps internet speed to join our online sessions but a lower speed will also work.
Q30. Do you also provide any course material?
We do provide course material in PPTs, PDF and other documented forms in addition to our video classes in downloadable forms.
Q31. How long do I have access to course material?
Once you get registered with any of our course, you get a lifetime access to that course related materials.
Q32. Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
At the end of the tutorial course, you will be allotted a real-time project by our instructor to develop your understanding of how to implicate and conceptualize the real-time applications. Once you completed the project work, the instructor will review the work and then you will be awarded with a performance based course completion certificate.
Q33. What if I have doubts/queries before or after the session?
For any queries regarding the class, you can send an email to the instructor to get detailed explanation. Our tutors are committed to reply your query mails.
Q34. What if I miss a session of a course?
All our sessions are recorded and uploaded into user page which you can easily access by logging into your Careerera account. You can also ask to join the next available batch for the same class by contacting our support team.
Q35. What if I require extra assistance?
We have 24/7 Service support Team to provide you extra assistance.
Q36. What if I have more concerns?
You can email us at email@example.com for any queries and concern.
Q37. How do I get a refund?
If you are not satisfied with our classes or services you can ask for refund to our Support Service team within 1 day from the course start date.
Q38. How do I redeem a coupon?
While making any payment enter the coupon code into the given field to get discounted offer added automatically to the total payable amount. For assistance you can contact our Support Service Team at any time.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Enjoyed the program
Yes PMP certification training through Careerera provides you a demonstration of Knowledge, information and experience in order to get the business and IT projects to complete successfully.
I took a PMP Prep Class with Careerera. Ramesh is a very thorough and patient instructor. He gives real-life examples based on his prior work experience - which are extremely helpful. It is very difficult to keep talking in a coherent, structured and enthusiastic manner for 4 to 4-1/2 hours for each class, but Ramesh did an excellent job. I will wholeheartedly recommend Ramesh as an Instructor for this course. I strongly recommend training with Careerera!
I registered for this PMP course on April 2018 and my experience was excellent with Careerera. The instructor Mr Ramesh is very knowledgeable, helpful and the course was well structured, the quality of the contents was very good.I would like to sincerely thank Rohan Mehta for providing me excellent support at every step till the last date before appearing for examination.I have recommended CAREERERA as the best training partner to my colleagues/friends to enhance their professional careers as well.
Training by Careerera was great! Saurabh Sharma was very knowledgeable and gave me great guidance. Mr. Ramesh is an excellent trainer and was able to give examples across multiple domains! I would highly recommend Careerera and look forward to future training with them.
Mr Ramesh is a knowledgeable trainer and the class is very helpful. The real life examples and scenarios are very helpful. The quizzes at the end of each session give you a good idea of what the PMP exam will like.
Best training around for the kind of money Careerera charges! Mr. Ramesh is a very knowledgeable trainer, takes time to explain with examples. I passed my PMP exam in first attempt. Convenient weekend hours for the training. I strongly recommend training with Careerera!
Yes through this PMP certification the professionals will learn about the major techniques used in Project Management and the appropriate implementation of these techniques and methods in the real world.
Yes PMP Certification Training Program is one of the most popular certification training program that allows the working professionals to enhance their skills of Project Management. The PMP certification training program is an industrial recognized program for the Project Managers that helps them to grasp the concepts of the new methodologies and technologies used in the field of Project Management. The course is framed and provided by various well -reputed and well -recognized Project Management Institute.
PMP® Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara