The CISA exam is offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The exam has become the industry customary for the IT auditing, control, and security.
CISA Certification Training course is associated with the latest 2019 version of the CISA exam and makes certain that you top the exam in your primary attempt. This course helps the candidates to obtain the latest, relevant and brief knowledge through practical practice exams to prepare for the CISA certification exam.
The CISA assignment is a comprehensive known affirmation for Information Systems review control, approval, and security experts. This CISA course exhibits your review involvement, skills, learning, and further supports your capacities to survey liabilities, cover consistency and groundwork controls in the project. You will similarly pick up ability in the procurement, advancement, testing, and usage of data structures; understand the rules and best practices of securing them.
The CISA Certification Training course will advance your knowledge of IS audit and also support you know how to safeguard information systems.
- CISA certification enables you to stand out from the frontlines to the meeting room.
- Makes you highly qualified and well-practiced professionals
- Makes you proficient in technology controls
- CISA qualified demonstrates competence in five domains
- Makes you upkeep current development for effective on-the-job performance
CISA Certification Training program is essential for professionals, like:
- Professionals, Security Consultants/Managers dealing in Information Security Management
- IT Directors/Managers accountable for Information Security
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security System Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- ISMS Members
- At least 5 years of professional data systems auditing, control or security work experience is obligatory for certification. Waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, might be acquired as follow:
- A maximum of 1 year of information systems understanding or 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be relieved for 1 year of experience.
- A 2 or 4-year degree can be relieved for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from a recognized college can be relieved for 1 year of experience.
- Upon the completion of the CISA Certification Training program, the trainees would be able to:
- Recognize and evaluate vulnerabilities and report on the agreement and institutional controls
- Know IS audit and assurance plans, standards, and best practices
- Know and acquire how to oversee and control initiative IT environments
- Know the attainment, development, testing, and execution of information systems
- Determine working understanding of the five domains of CISA, as set by ISACA
- Get the appropriate understanding and skills needed to clear the CISA Certification exam by ISACA.
The successful achievement of certification will lead contenders for the following job roles:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical consultant
- Operational risk manager
- Compliance managers
- Project manager
- Cloud security
- IT auditor
- The CISA Certification Training course is led by experienced and certified faculties
- Students are provided course materials
- Instructors are highly experienced
- Sample tests for actual exam preparation
Exam Type: Online
Duration: 240 mins.
No.of Questions: 150
Passing Percentage: 60%