The CISA exam is offered by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). The exam has become the industry customary for the IT auditing, control, and security.
CISA Certification Training course is associated with the latest 2019 version of the CISA exam and makes certain that you top the exam in your primary attempt. This course helps the candidates to obtain the latest, relevant and brief knowledge through practical practice exams to prepare for the CISA certification exam.
The CISA assignment is a comprehensive known affirmation for Information Systems review control, approval, and security experts. This CISA course exhibits your review involvement, skills, learning, and further supports your capacities to survey liabilities, cover consistency and groundwork controls in the project. You will similarly pick up ability in the procurement, advancement, testing, and usage of data structures; understand the rules and best practices of securing them.
The CISA Certification Training course will advance your knowledge of IS audit and also support you know how to safeguard information systems.
- CISA certification enables you to stand out from the frontlines to the meeting room.
- Makes you highly qualified and well-practiced professionals
- Makes you proficient in technology controls
- CISA qualified demonstrates competence in five domains
- Makes you upkeep current development for effective on-the-job performance
CISA Certification Training program is essential for professionals, like:
- Professionals, Security Consultants/Managers dealing in Information Security Management
- IT Directors/Managers accountable for Information Security
- Security Auditors/Architects
- Security System Engineers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Network Architects
- ISMS Members
- At least 5 years of professional data systems auditing, control or security work experience is obligatory for certification. Waivers of such experience, to a maximum of 3 years, might be acquired as follow:
- A maximum of 1 year of information systems understanding or 1 year of non-IS auditing experience can be relieved for 1 year of experience.
- A 2 or 4-year degree can be relieved for 1 or 2 years, respectively, of experience.
- A master’s degree in information security or information technology from a recognized college can be relieved for 1 year of experience.
- Upon the completion of the CISA Certification Training program, the trainees would be able to:
- Recognize and evaluate vulnerabilities and report on the agreement and institutional controls
- Know IS audit and assurance plans, standards, and best practices
- Know and acquire how to oversee and control initiative IT environments
- Know the attainment, development, testing, and execution of information systems
- Determine working understanding of the five domains of CISA, as set by ISACA
- Get the appropriate understanding and skills needed to clear the CISA Certification exam by ISACA.
The successful achievement of certification will lead contenders for the following job roles:
- Information security manager/consultant
- Technical consultant
- Operational risk manager
- Compliance managers
- Project manager
- Cloud security
- IT auditor
- The CISA Certification Training course is led by experienced and certified faculties
- Students are provided course materials
- Instructors are highly experienced
- Special assistance for CISSP application to ISC2
- Sample tests for actual exam preparation
Exam Type: Online
Duration: 240 mins.
No.of Questions: 150
Passing Percentage: 60%
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Information Systems Auditing Process
- Chapter - 2
- Governance and Management of IT
- Chapter - 3
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Chapter - 4
- Information SystemsOperation And Business Resilence
- Chapter - 5
- Protection of Information Assets
Q1. What do I need to do to unlock my Careerera certificate?
- Classroom Program Attend one complete batch Complete one mockup test with a minimum score of 60%
Q2. Is this CISA program allied with the latest 2019 exam?
- Yes, the program is allied to the 2019 exam version to reflect the latest industry trends influencing the IT audit profile.
Q3. How many attempts do I have to clear the CISA exam?
- A maximum of 3 attempts you have to clear the CISA certification exam. Careerera delivers guidance for learners to help them clear the exam.
Q4. For how long is the CISA certification from Careerera is effective?
- The CISA program certification from Careerera has permanent validity.
Q5. I have cleared the CISA exam. When and how will I obtain my certificate?
- After the successful completion of the program and clearing the exam, you will get the certificate from our management system, which you may download or share via email.
Q6. Do you offer any preparation tests as a part of this program?
- Yes, we offer a preparation test as a segment of our CISA Certification Training program to prepare you for the actual exam.
Q7. How is the teaching assistant at Careerera?
- Our teaching assistant helps you get certified in your first attempt. We have a dedicated team of subject matter experts to help you at every step.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
CISA Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara