The Program Management Certification is for Individuals Aspiring to take the post of a Program Manager in an organization. The Role of a Program Manager is to ensure the smooth running of the assigned roles so as to achieve an unified and Desired Result for the organization. Program management is essential and beneficial as far as goals and outcomes from projects are concerned. It is the Project Manager who sets the seal on the coordinated management of the multiple projects that are assigned and designed for organizational objectives and motives. The Program Management certification training allows Project Management Professional certified candidates to further their skills and qualifications by giving them the opportunity to qualify the Program Management Professional Certification (PGMP).
What are The objectives of The Program Management Professional Certification Training?
The objectives of the Program Management Professional Certification are as follows:
One of the major objectives of the Program Management Professional certification is to provide competency to the candidates in the areas such as stakeholder management, resource management, Escalation, benefits realization, prioritization and governance.
Comprehension of complex activities taking place in the organization and to be able to encourage better integration and coordination of multiple projects for achieving desired results and outcomes.
After the completion of the course, participants will become able to identify and acknowledge the Program life cycles.
Identification of the complications and hindrances associated with the implementation of the large scale projects, this allows participants to work efficiently in actual environments.
What are the Prerequisites Needed to Do The Program Management Professional Certification Training ?
The prerequisites for the Program Management Professional certification is as follows:
For individuals having a secondary degree like high school diploma, associate’s degree or any global equivalent needs to have the following:
6000 hours of certified Project Management Professional (PMP) experience.
10,500 hours of Program management professional (PgMP) experience.
For individuals having a four-year degree program credential, needs to satisfy the following prerequisites:
6000 hours of certified Project Management Professional (PMP) experience.
6000 hours of certified Program Management Professional (PgMP) experience.
Program Management Professional Examination Format :
The examination pattern of the Program Management Professional certification is as follows:
The evaluation begins with a panel review.
The total time given to complete the examination is 4 hours.
There are 170 multiple choice based questions.
For maintenance of the earned Program Management Professional Certification, a candidate needs to accumulate 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) every three years.
What are the Benefits of Doing the Program Management Professional Certification ?
The program management professional certification strengthens the core knowledge related to Project management and allows you to gain competency in the tools, techniques and practices associated with the management of projects in an organization for the achievement of unified goals.
Another benefit of the Program management professional is to provide sheer confidence, motivation and leadership skills that you can master to gain personal growth and development. This in turn also helps the organization towards goal achievement.
Program managers are someone who can truly understand the vision and mission of the organization thereby fulfilling the objective of the organization to the fullest.
The Program management professional certification Training offered at Careerera includes the following:
We offer a 24-hour long training to all the participants attending the course.
Since we at Careerera offer three modes of training therefore the training time is different in accordance with the mode.
For the live virtual classroom training, the training hours are 4 and the training lasts for 6 days. (probably weekends)
In case of the physical classroom training, the training session lasts for 3 days and therefore the training time is 8 hours per day.
As far as E-learning is concerned, candidates need to complete at least a total of 24 hours of training time.
Upon the registration, to the course, the training schedule is shared with the participant through an official email.
In-house and published reference materials are also provided to every participant.
Regular assessments are done through sample papers and mock test papers.
Candidates can make use of the cover-up sessions in case they miss any class. 6 months access to the classes and the sessions are given to all the participants.
Why you should go Forward With Careerera ?
We at Careerera, curate applied curriculum with the help of the industry experts to render education that offers Industry ready proessionals.
After the completion of the course, 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs) are offered that is a parameter for computing professional development.
The classes offered at careerera follow the beginning to end approach as far as tutoring is concerned.
A demo session before the commencement of the classes is also made available for the interested candidates to take an idea of how things are going to be in the original classroom sessions offered at Careerera.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Overview of PgMP Certification Course
- Chapter - 2
- Introduction to Program Management
- Chapter - 3
- Program Management Performance Domains
- Chapter - 4
- Program Strategy Alignment
- Chapter - 5
- Program Benefits Management
- Chapter - 6
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Chapter - 7
- Program Governance
- Chapter - 8
- Program Life Cycle Management
- Chapter - 9
- Program Management Supporting Processes: Program Definition Phase
- Chapter - 10
- Program Management Supporting Processes: Program Benefits Delivery Phase
- Chapter - 11
- Program Closure Phase
Q1. Do these online courses include hands-on-training?
- The training sessions allow candidates to venture in a practical setting through various assignments and projects that are assigned in the classroom and aims at increasing the involvement of the participants as far as learning is concerned.
Q2. Will I be working on a project?
- Project works are a part of the training and every participant needs to complete a project in order to get the course completion certificate.
Q3. Can I switch the batches if I have any inconvenience?
- You can change batches if you face any inconvenience but you must inform us through an email. Write your concern and send it to us t email@example.com.
Q4. Who are the instructors at careerera?
- The trainers appointed at Careerera are industry-sound professionals that are qualified to provide heuristic learning to all the participants. They have experienced professionals and will guide you towards achieving the best and what you desire.
Q5. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
- We offer three learning modes and two of them do not involve location. The candidates can make use of the E-learning mode that is self-paced and can be taken from anywhere. If you need a trainer for your training and you cannot attend the physical classroom training with us then you can surely make use of the instructor-led live virtual classroom training that will allow you to get the assistance from the trainer that too from the comfort of your home. For further details connect with our customer care representative.
Q6. How do I make the payment?
- All the online modes of transactions are accepted. You can use your debit cards, credit cards or any other mode of cashless transaction.
Q7. What internet speed is required to attend online live sessions?
- The basic internet speed required to attend an uninterrupted session is 1mbps. You can also stream the training sessions at a slower speed.
Q8. Do you also provide any course material?
- We at Careerera, offer a complimentary package with the training that includes books in e-format, published works in the study field, our material that includes sample papers, mock test papers, assignments and course-related materials to ease the learning process.
Q9. Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
- A course completion certificate is offered by Careerera that confirms your attendance at the session and in order to obtain the course completion certification a candidate needs to attend the classes, complete the assigned project and collect certain scores and credits during the training session.
Q10. What if I miss a session of a course?
- We at Careerera, allow candidates to make use of the catch-up sessions that they can take with the trainer to attend the class that they missed. Apart from this, they can also make use of the recordings of the sessions that are shared with the participants after the completion of each class.
Q11. What if I have more concerns?
- In case you have any subject related concerns then you can freely communicate with the trainer/instructor and they will be happy to help you. For any other concerns, kindly contact our service support team. You can do so via email or call. Drop all your emails at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q12. How do I get a refund?
- To file a refund request at Careerera, drop an email at email@example.com and list the reason for the refund. All the refunds are initiated on the same day although it may take around 7 working days for the refund amount to reflect in your account. You must make sure that you need to file the refund request just after taking the very first class otherwise no requests will be entertained once you take the second class. For any information regarding the refunds, kindly call our service support team and they will assist you.
Q13. How do I redeem a coupon?
- All the coupon codes will be shared with the participants, to enquire regarding the same contact with our customer care representatives. To use the coupon code, enter the code while making the payment on the payments page on our official website that is www.careerera.com.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Program Management Professional Certification Training PgMP, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara