Scrumversity Agile Leadership Professional: An Overview
Agile technologies and practices can transform the working of an organization, and that is the sole reason why organizations today are emphasizing more on leaders who are experienced in the Agile domain. Indulging into Agile technologies and frameworks not only mobilizes an organization towards more productivity, but it is also proven to have impacted employees in a positive way. A positive environment for an organization is truly essential as far as growth and development are concerned. Adopting Agile frameworks and techniques can have a positive impact on employee leadership and employee engagement. The whole product and service development process becomes swift and along with these employees feel empowered. This is the “Midas touch” of Agile.
The Scrumversity Agile Leadership professional certification training offered by Careerera will allow professionals to gain competency with the Agile technologies and frameworks. It will help professionals to have all the leadership quality to run an organization based on Agile systems and frameworks.
What Are The Objectives of The Agile Leadership Professional Certification Training?
One of the major objectives of the Agile leadership professional training is to give you an insight into how you can run an assessment of your level of leadership dexterity.
Total comprehension of Agile and its related terminologies and methodologies to improve your business practices for delivering high-yielding products and services for your clients.
You will undertake a complete transformation of your existing practices into Agile through leadership, sponsorship and understanding of the Agile support and practices.
Gain insight into how you can extend support to your Agile teams in carrying out tasks effectively and on time. This practice not only supports the existing strategies but also paves the way for the upcoming ones in order to achieve a higher performance level.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA?
A candidate must have any one of the certifications mentioned below in order to take the training and the examination of the Scrumversity Agile Leadership Professional Certification:
Expert Scrum Master Professional
Expert Scrum Product Owner Professional
Expert Scrum Developer Professional
PATTERN OF THE EXAMINATION:
The examination consists of 36 subjective and case study based questions wherein you need to secure a minimum of 85% marks.
The time limit given to attempt the examination is 60 minutes wherein no extra time is given for reading.
The difficulty is of intermediate level and the examination is in the English language only.
Once you complete the examination with flying colours, you will be awarded a certificate of merit from Scrumversity that will validate you as an Agile leadership professional, and you will be fully equipped and ready to take up the job role.
The total training delivered is 16 hours. We make use of several contemporary approaches for delivering the best education that we can.
In-house study materials and published books in the form of soft copies are shared with all the participants for learning purposes.
Assessments are made periodically to evaluate the progress made by the participants.
Why You Should Go Forward With Careerera:
We at Careerera believe in innovations and performance as far as course delivery is concerned.
All participants are tended to individual attention from our trainers and it likewise produces desired results and outcomes.
We offer several cover-up sessions to all our participants so that their learning interests are intact and they are thoroughly motivated to achieve what they started.
We have a great passing result and for more details regarding the same, you can visit the review section on our official website that is www.careerera.com.
Our trainers are fully committed to guiding you through the registration process of the examination as well.
Scrumversity is our certification partner.
Q1. What if I miss a class?
- You can get access to another batch of the same certification through your Careerera account ID. We also share the recorded session with the participants. These two options are available for you in case you miss any class.
Q2. Do these online courses include hands-on-training?
- Our foremost goal is to deliver a pragmatic learning environment so that the individuals are industry-ready and can take real-world challenges in their workplace.
Q3. Will I be working on a project?
- A credit-based project is allocated to assess the performance of the participant. You need to complete the project in order to get scores.
Q4. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
- We provide a scrumversity certified certificate that is a testament to your qualification. Apart from this you will also get a course completion certificate from Careerera that will be awarded once the training is over.
Q5. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
- You can easily establish contact with your trainer in case of doubts or queries. You can also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q6. Can I switch the batches if I have any inconvenience?
- For doing so you are supposed to speak with our customer care representative or else you can drop an email at email@example.com. The concerned executive will get back to you.
Q7. What kind of learning does Careerera provide?
- At Careerera, the classes are organised to deliver hands-on learning. We believe in a contemporary approach towards learning hence practice-based learning is delivered along with theoretical learning.
Q8. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- All the instructors are highly qualified in Agile technologies and Scrum. They will deliver A-grade knowledge related to the scrum and Agile concepts.
Q9. What if I require extra assistance?
- All our trainers are fully committed to attending to your queries and concerns, so it is recommended that you directly speak with your trainer/instructor.
Q10. What if I have more concerns?
- In case you feel more concerns either related to the training or with the course you can communicate with us. You can either call our service support team or else you can drop us an email stating your concern at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q11. How do I get a refund?
- You can file a refund request by writing an email to us at email@example.com. The refunds are initiated on the very same day however it will take 48 hours to reflect on your source of payment. You need to file the request on the very same day of your first class at the beginning of your session otherwise your request will not be entertained.
Q12. How do I redeem a coupon?
- You can redeem coupons provided to you on the payments page while making the payment. All the coupon code comes with an expiry date and time so make sure you make the payment as soon as possible once you get your hands on the coupon code.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
ScrumVersity Agile Leadership Professional, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara