Why and How to become certified Scrum Product Master Owner?
The Product Owner is the link between the stakeholder community and the scrum team. The interests of the stake holder are propagated to the scrum team through the channel provided by the product owner. He is also responsible for designing the required criteria as well as for the fulfillment of those criteria. The product owner should always have a neutral perspective or point of view towards the organization's workings. He should consider the interests of each and every stakeholder without any prejudice, and at the same time he should be able to understand the dynamics of the scrum team. In order to successfully execute a compelling product vision, one needs to be able to evaluate business value, prioritize features, projects, and portfolios correctly, and chiefly achieve real revenue returns with the product launches.
The learner must understand the relevant information related to the Scrum Product Master Owner certification training and the nitty-gritties of the course. The course should also contains a variety of interactive exercises that will help the learners accrue hands-on experience as a Product Owner. On successful completion of the Scrum Product Master Owner Certification online exam, the learner will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by the SCRUM.
Salient features of the Scrum Product Master Owner Certification Training:
- Highly informative Video tutorials
- An online version of SBOK
- Combination of interactive exercises
- The Bubbleman Case Study
- Robust Phone App
- 30 PMI PDUs
What are the Benefits of the Scrum Product Master Owner Certification Training?
You will enjoy numerous benefits on completion of this certification. The SDC™ or SMC™ Certified professionals will become champions in the subjects require to clear this certification exam. The course outline of this training is as follows -
- Introduction of Agile and Scrum
- What is Agile?
- What is Agile Manifesto?
- What are the Principles included in Agile Manifesto?
- What are the SPOC Agile Methods?
- What are the SPOC Scrum Principles?
- The fundamentals of Scrum?
- Introduction of Scrum Roles
- Who is the Product Owner?
- What constitutes a Scrum Team?
- Who is the Scrum Master?
- The process of planning in Scrum
- An overview of the Scrum Flow
- How to prioritize the Product Backlog?
- Introducing adaptive Project Management
- Details of Acceptance Criteria
- What is a Scrum Board?
- Introduction to Sprint Planning
- What are Sprints?
- An overview of Sprint Planning Meeting
- What is the role of a Product Owner in Sprint Planning Meeting?
- How is Task Estimation done?
- A brief description of the Sprint Backlog
- Introduction to scrum implementation?
- Introducing Daily Stand-up Meetings
- A brief description of the Sprint Review Meetings
- A brief description of the Sprint Retrospective Meetings.
- An overview of the Product Backlog Grooming.
- Scrum for Large Projects
- Who is the Chief Product Owner?
- How to distribute teams in Scrum?
- How to keep the stakeholders involved?
- There will be multiple choice questions.
- Each exam will consist of 140 questions.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The exam duration will be 180 minutes.
- It will be a proctored online exam.
- The current passing rate is 93%.