About PMI ACP Certification Program:-
The Project Management Institute-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is a widely recognized and sought after credential in the Scrum and Agile domain and PMI’s most rapidly growing certification. It empowers the learner to become a highly-skilled Agile practitioner with a working knowledge in a diverse range of Agile methodologies.
Since the number of organizations adopting and following the Agile framework has increased tremendously in the last few years, the requirement for knowledgeable practitioners who can implement the Agile techniques and make an organization’s workplace a flourishing Agile environment has also increased. Therefore the PMI-ACP promises to grant the credential-holders lucrative opportunities for greater career growth and higher salary packages.
Why to go forward with Careerera -
- As an education provider, Careerera aims at developing the overall personality of an individual so that they can progress into becoming highly skilled working professionals.
- Careerera’s faculty utilize contemporary tactics in order to deliver training sessions which include one-to-one interaction between the participants and the instructor.
- The trainers appointed for Careerera’s courses possess a very high level of expertise in their subjects and fields. Therefore Careerera can easily guarantee positive results for all the participants.
- 24x7 guidance is provided to those who need it via call, email, or video call.
- Candidates can opt for demo classes in order to get a good idea of the actual training sessions.
- Careerera provides the online live virtual classroom training model in order to make it easier for working professionals to attend the sessions on one hand while balancing their work on the other.
Main Objective of PMI ACP Certification Program:-
- The primary objective of the PMI-ACP Certification Training is to develop the knowledge and collaboration skills by drawing upon the Agile Principles of SCRUM, KANBAN, XP and TDD.
- To develop expertise in implementing multi-iterative development models for different scales of projects.
Requirement for this course:-
For pursuing this course, the learner should possess a Masters degree in any business administration studies.
Who can do this course?
This certification is perfectly suited for the following roles -
- Associate Manager Projects
- Agile Team Members
- Project Managers
- Team leads and Managers
- Software Developers
- Project Executives and Engineers
- Any other professional eager to be a Project Manager
What does the course include?
In the span of the PMI-ACP certification course training, the individual can gather immense hands-on experience in the project management areas by studying the course material. The course includes the following -
- 1-Year Free Access
- 21 Contact Hours Certificate
- 30 Day Instructor Helpline
- Audio Video Lectures
- Simulated Tests
What are the Prerequisites for PMI ACP Exam?
- To apply for the PMI ACP Certification Training Program, the learner must clear the PMI certification exam along with the requisite 21 PDUs.
- The learner must have a secondary degree and a higher degree.
- The individual should have 2000 hours of common project management experience in the last 5 years.
- Non-graduate learners require 5 years and 7500 hours of professional project management practice and experience.
- Graduate people require 3 years and 4500 hours of professional project experience and practice.
Salient Features -
- High-quality video lectures, Classroom tests, study materials, professional guidance and simulated exams will help the learner to clear the exam.
- Once the learner clears the exam successfully they will be awarded the popular PMI-ACP certificate from PMI.
- After completing the PMI ACP Training Program successfully, the learner will have the opportunity to avail higher annual salary packages.
Benefits of choosing the PMI-ACP certification training program -
PMI-ACP Certification Training Program can provide benefits to a large number of individuals who have experience related to the Agile Project framework, as it isn’t limited to project managers or the PMP ® certification holders. Get this credential to display a level of professionalism in the Agile framework of project management, and for an increase in skilfulness in both the Waterfall and Agile techniques.
How to Become a PMI-ACP Certified Professional?
- First, you have to take the formal certification training in Project Management from a Registered Education Provider.
- We provide you the PMI-ACP certification training online; where you will learn how to manage projects according to the Agile principles, practices, and tools given in the latest PMI guidelines.
- We provide the best PMI-ACP certification training program, where you can take advantage of interactive contents, preparation course materials, flashcards, a practice exam, and lots more.
- You can solve over 100 well-screened exam questions. In addition, you can access our course material anytime, from anywhere, and from any device including iPhone, iPad, and Android.
- You will need to take-up the PMI membership and apply for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam on the website.
- You can ask all types of questions and be guaranteed answers from our team of qualified and experienced instructors.