EXPERT SCRUM DEVELOPER PROFESSIONAL: AN OVERVIEW
Scrum and Agile methodologies are innovatively changing the productivity level in organizations and they have gained momentum in establishing high performing scrum teams.
The Expert Scrum Developer professional certification is the right choice for all the developers out there who would like to gain expertise in software development using Scrum. The certification allows you to not only venture in the software development but also gain proficiency in scrum methodologies through the software development process.
What are the objectives of the Expert Scrum Developer professional certification training?
The training aims to develop expertise in the following so that the candidates are able to qualify the Expert Scrum Developer Professional examination.
Curation of software using Scrum.
Competency with the Agile engineering practices.
Implementation of Scrum and Agile methodologies and practices.
Utilization of Scrum for Project development.
Supervision of the Scrum teams involved in a project.
Enhanced team collaboration.
Allowing Scrum teams to flourish.
Effective utilization of the Scrum framework to handle changes in an organization.
Employment of Agile engineering practices and DevOps tools to refine the productivity of the Scrum teams.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO FORWARD WITH CAREERERA?
The classes at Careerera are developed by considering the contemporary changes and advancements in the industry.
The curriculum is fully developed by the trainers and the instructors, therefore, it aims at delivering the best knowledge to all the participants so that they are ready to tackle the changes and the complexities in the actual working environment.
Moreover, our trainers are committed enough to cater to candidates individually, individual attention is given to all the participants and therefore it gives the desired outcomes and results.
Scrumversity is our certification provider and once you qualify the examination of the Expert Scrum developer professional, you will receive a certification.
We also provide a course completion certification that validates the training hours attended with us.
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR TAKING THE EXPERT SCRUM DEVELOPER PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATION?
In order to take the training and the certification of the Expert Scrum Developer Examination, one must have the Scrum Developer Professional certification and should have strong fundamental knowledge regarding the Scrum and agile techniques and practices.
PATTERN OF THE EXAMINATION:
The examination pattern of the Expert Scrum Developer Professional certification is as follows:
The examination is a closed book examination and the total time limit allowed to complete the examination is 60 minutes/ 1 hour.
There will be 40 questions in the paper that will be based on subjective and case study type questions.
A candidate must obtain a total of 60% scores (24/40) in order to qualify the examination and for getting the certification.
The candidates can take the Expert Scrum Developer Professional examination online.
All the candidates are required to attend 16 hours of training time.
Additional study materials like the published material and the in-house study material will be rendered during the reservation to the training program.
The training includes a real-time project that all the participants need to submit in order to receive the course completion certificate.
Exam counselling and important tricks are shared with the candidates so that they are able to qualify the examination and successfully obtain the desired certification.
Moreover, the course is tailor-made to suit the needs of the candidates.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE?
Professionals dealing with IT operations
Note: For all the professionals, it is mandatory to have the Scrum Developer professional certification in order to attend the course and give the examination.
Q1. Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
- A Certification is awarded upon the completion of the course. This course completion certification is proof of your training hours and also validates your skills and knowledge related to your field. In order to get the certification, you need to do the following: Obtain mandatory credits Submit the project This certification is provided by Careerera. Apart from this, if the candidate qualifies the Expert Scrum Developer professional examination, then a certificate from Scrumversity will be awarded that will validate the skills and knowledge of the candidate.
Q2. Will I be working on a project?
- Project work will be assigned during the course. You need to complete the project work which will be based on actual scenarios. Once you submit it, it will be evaluated and then you can get the course completion certification.
Q3. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- As far as tutoring is concerned, we only believe in employing trainers who are well qualified to deliver a pragmatic learning environment. All our trainers are experienced candidates having worked for more than 25 years in their respective industry.
Q4. How do I make the payment?
- We have three options available for making the payment using our official website www.careerera.com : Debit cards Credit cards Internet banking
Q5. How long do I have access to course material?
- All the course materials along with the additional materials come with lifetime access.
Q6. What if I miss a session of a course?
- In such cases, it is advisable to contact our service support team through leaving an email at email@example.com They will try and accommodate you in the next upcoming batch of the same training program.
Q7. Which training mode is suitable for someone who cannot join the physical classroom training?
- For those who cannot join the physical classroom training, we have two options available. A candidate can select as per their choice and convenience. So we offer training through E-learning mode which is a self-paced mode of training and secondly we also conduct classes through the instructor-led live virtual classroom training. Whatever suits you, you go with that mode. To know more about the delivery modes you can communicate with our customer care representatives.
Q8. What if I have more concerns?
- You can always connect with us in case of any concerns or doubts. To connect with us write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q9. How do I get a refund?
- All the refunds are initiated on the very same day. To get the refund to follow the steps mentioned below: Write an email to us at email@example.com. Include the reason for your refund. Wait for revert from our concerned person. (it will take around 48 hours to get back to you) However, you must file the refund request just after attending the first class of your batch because any requests made after this time period will result in no consideration for the refunds.
Q10. How do I redeem a coupon?
- Visit our official website www.careerera.com Navigate to the payment link given on the website. Once the link is opened, enter all the necessary details. There you can spot the area where you can enter the coupon code.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Expert Scrum Developer Professional By ScrumVersity, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara