Advanced SM is the next level in your path to Scrum mastery. As you get more experienced in your scrum master role, this course will help you to develop advanced skills which would help you learn along with practical examples on topics like coaching skills, facilitation techniques, guiding teams, product owner and the organization to achieve higher levels of performance and organizational agility. This course would build on your foundational knowledge of Agile and Scrum and develop implementation skills to address real-world issues. Using case-study based learning exercises and lively interactions, this course will help you to take your scrum master skills to the next level and stand out in your organization !
Benefits of an Advanced Scrum Master Professional:
- Learn about Lean, Kanban methologies and principles
- Improve facilitation and consensus building skills
- Increase the effectiveness and productivity of teams by situation based coaching
- Develop better engagement towards product owners
- Understand how organizations can achieve higher levels of agility
Exam Format of ASMP:
- Multiple Choice type questions & Case studies are there in the question paper.
- Students have to counter 60 questions per exam.
- The duration of an exam is 90 minutes.
- The benefit of no negative marking has been provided to the candidates.
This Certification is best apt for any entity that is a professional in the SCRUM group and has the requirement to deal with long-winded Scrum extends as an 'Advance Scrum Master Professional'.
- To develop into a noticeable ASMP confirmed adept you ought to assure the complementary criteria:
- Must have three years of experience managing Scrum/Agile Projects
- Must be SMP certtified.
The formalities regarding this exam may be completed online by the individuals. Further, you need to register to Scrumversity.com and apply for the exam. Moreover, the class can also be attended online by paying a reasonable amount of money i.e. around 250 USD. By shelling out this money, individual will get a voucher that is obligatory.
|Chapter - 1||Agile methodologies revisited|
|Chapter - 1.1||Kanban|
|Chapter - 1.2||Scrum|
|Chapter - 2||Scrum Master competencies|
|Chapter - 2.1||Perspectives of a SM|
|Chapter - 2.2||Facilitation|
|Chapter - 2.3||Coaching|
|Chapter - 3||Coaching the Development team|
|Chapter - 3.1||Self-Organization and team Dynamics|
|Chapter - 3.2||Key attributes of effective teams|
|Chapter - 3.3||Coaching for high performing teams|
|Chapter - 3.4||DoD|
|Chapter - 3.5||Agile engineering practices|
|Chapter - 4||Coaching the Product Owner|
|Chapter - 4.1||Understanding stakeholder requirements|
|Chapter - 4.2||Insights into measuring value|
|Chapter - 4.3||Facilitating Product Envisioning|
|Chapter - 4.4||Advanced Product Backlog refinement|
|Chapter - 4.5||Coaching the PO during retrospectives|
|Chapter - 5||Coaching the Organization|
|Chapter - 5.1||Organizational impediments – Barriers to Scrum adoption|
|Chapter - 5.2||Techniques to resolve the impediments|
|Chapter - 5.3||Scaling Scrum|
|Chapter - 6||Scrum Mastery|
|Chapter - 6.1||Evolving to become a great Scrum master|