The Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP) training and certification program are anticipated for aiming to intermediary level Business Relationship Managers and designed to provide an understanding of Business Relationship Management. It is preferably fit for a person interested in business value maximization.
BRMP represents a set of aptitudes to raise an effective business value-producing relationship between a service provider and its business partners. This BRMP certification training course is designed to test an individual’s learning through difficult examination offering a leading standard of BRM professional insight and attainment.
The BRMP certification course also focuses on four core BRM disciplines
a. Demand shaping
c. Servicing d. Value harvesting
The particular course is intended for the followings:
- IT, HR, Directors, and Managers
- Business Analysts
- Enterprise and Service Architects
- External Service Providers
- Representatives of organization
- One who looks forward to maximizing the business significance
Professionals will be able to determine their understanding of:-
- Provide a practical framework for identifying, planning, establishing and sustaining BRM Capability within the enterprise.
- The features of the BRM role.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to make the most of realized business significance.
- Business Transition Management
- BRM role in Service Management and arrangement of facilities and check levels with business needs.
- The values of effective and convincing communication.
- Tools and practices for analyzing and cultivating Business Relationship Maturity.
- There are no essentials to attain this course.
- The students who prefer to have this certification are understood to have basic concepts of IT.
This is an instructor-led classroom course that uses an arrangement of lectures, group assignments and sample exams to offer the student with a foundation understanding of the essential aspects of BRM exams. The BRMP certification course concludes in an hour long, formal examination overseen by a credited examiner.
Students will be enabled to a more detailed explanation if required or asked by them. We also offer different learning processes i.e. E-learning, Classroom program and Self-paced.
|Chapter - 1||The course has been segmented into several learning categories respectively|
|Chapter - 1.1||Course Overview|
|Chapter - 1.2||BRM concepts and Business-Provider Maturity Model|
|Chapter - 1.3||Demand Shaping|
|Chapter - 1.4||Strategic Partnering|
|Chapter - 1.5||Business Capability and Value Management|
|Chapter - 1.6||Portfolio Management|
|Chapter - 1.7||Business Transition Management|
|Chapter - 1.8||Relationship to Service Management|
|Chapter - 1.9||Powerful communication|