Prince 2 is a properly assembled Project management method that tends to distribute Project management projects into attainable and tractable stages for better yielding results. The Prince 2 methodology allows you to obtain fundamental skills and knowledge required to become a result-oriented Project Manager. If you are someone who is looking for improvisation in their Project Management skills then PRINCE 2 certification is your best bet. Allow yourself scope for complete transformation as far as organization and management of the projects are concerned.
About Prince 2 Course Description:
Projects in controlled environments, more commonly known as PRINCE2 is one of the most comprehensively used project management modus operandi that is widely accepted to provide recommendations and suggestions regarding the administration, supervision and all the fundamental skills and knowledge required to run high-yielding projects in an organization. The PRINCE 2 methodology follows a flexible approach towards running dissimilar projects over a single platform. It is widely accepted all over the globe and is helpful in achieving fruitful results out of the management projects.
Why You should do The Prince2 Certification Training?
PRINCE 2 certification is a great option for professionals handling projects in an organization. The training allows you to attain competency and excellence in the following:
- Get proficient in handling business case driven projects.
- Learn to preserve time and resources by following PRINCE2 methodologies.
- Effective utilization of a standardized process thereby eliminating chances of confusion and hindrances.
- PRINCE 2 certification will allow you to gain a foothold as far as the career graph is concerned. Attainment of required skills and competencies can be achieved successfully through the guidance provided by the PRINCE 2 methodologies.
Prince2 Course is Categorized in to Two Distinctions:
- PRINCE2 Foundation training
- PRINCE2 Practitioner training
What is The Purpose Of Prince2 Foundation And Practitioner Qualification?
- The PRINCE2 certification training will allow you to become competent through encompassing skills and knowledge pertaining to the 7 principles, processes and themes as described in the PRINCE2 guidelines.
- The predominant purpose of the PRINCE2 certification training is the acknowledgement of an individual’s skill set required for the application and understanding of the PRINCE2 mechanism and to be able to work effectively and efficiently using this modus operandi while working together in conglomeration with a project management team for obtaining desired results and outcomes.
- The knowledge of the basic mechanism or how things work in actual environments is again necessary in order to gain total comprehension of the PRINCE2 practitioner level.
- The key purpose of the PRINCE2 practitioner certification is to allow individuals to gain competency with the application of PRINCE2 strategies in scenario-based circumstances. The ability to work with a proper direction towards the goals and to be able to achieve it in the real world is what PRINCE 2 practitioner certification training aims for. You become skilled enough to work with scenario-based circumstances and derive the best possible solutions in worst-case scenarios as far as teamwork is concerned.
- Comprehend the factors affecting the growth of the team in real-world scenarios through PRINCE2 applications and guidelines. Once you will be able to comprehend it, it becomes easier to come up with yielding processes to deal with the complications.
Who Should do This Prince2 Certification Training?
PRINCE2 certification training is an ideal option for the following professionals:
- Software developers
- Program manager
- Project executives
- Project engineers
- Project planners
- Team leads
- Team managers
- Associate project managers
- Assistant project managers
- Project analysts
Duration of The Prince2 Course:
The total duration of the training is supposed to run over a time period of 32 hours. In these 32 hours, a total time of 16 hours is designated for the PRINCE2 Foundation certification training and the other 16 hours are designated for the PRINCE2 practitioner certification training. The training program also includes the examination preparation hours wherein you will be given the mock test papers and the sample test papers for effective revision.
Eligibility for The Prince2 Certification:
- In the case of the PRINCE2 Foundation certification, there are no hard and fast prerequisites required. Anyone interested can take up the examination in order to obtain the PRINCE2 Foundation certification.
- Whereas, in the case of the PRINCE2 practitioner certification, there are some prerequisites that are needed to become eligible to take the PRINCE2 practitioner examination.
- A candidate who is interested in taking the PRINCE2 practitioner examination needs to provide proof of anyone qualification mentioned in the list below
1- PRINCE2® Foundation.
2- Project Management Professional (PMP®).
3- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
4- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director).
5- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager).
6- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager).
7- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate).
What are The objectives of The Prince2 Foundation Certification?
Following are the objectives of the PRINCE2 Foundation certification training:
- It allows candidates to comprehend the technicalities of the PRINCE2 methodologies and trains them towards the effective utilization of the same in actual environments.
- Understand how to successfully achieve teamwork as a project management team and fulfil the goals to obtain desired results and outcomes.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation course is spread across two days and provides a comprehensive outlook of the prime elements, principles and terminologies related to PRINCE2 procedures.
- The exam of the PRINCE2 Foundation training is held at the end of the second day of the training.
What are the objectives of The Prince2 Practitioner Certification Training?
One of the main aims of the PRINCE2 certification is to provide an overall understanding of the PRINCE2 domain and also be able to utilize and apply the procedures and the principles in actual Project management environments. The PRINCE2 certification holders will be able to demonstrate assurance of the projects in accordance with the business justification.
Implementation of secure communication channels will become easy to carry out a task which is divided into teams having one definite goal.
Our training programs are custom-built to provide the best training to the participants so that they achieve what they desire. The course includes the following:
- The examination is based on scenario-based complications and tests the objective quotient of the test takers.
- Each question in the examination carries equal marks, that is one mark is allocated for every question answered correctly.
- In order to pass the examination, a candidate must secure at least 44 marks or more out of 80 marks. They need to secure at least 55% in order to pass the examination.
- The total duration of the examination is 150 minutes and no extra reading time is allotted to the test takers.
- The format of the examination is an open book examination wherein you can refer to the official PRINCE2 manual only.
- Once you obtain the certification you need to re-apply for registration.
- The re-registration examination is of 1 hour set on the same standards that of the PRINCE2 practitioner examination.
- Getting recertified will allow you to validate your zeal for learning and your thrust for constant development among your peers and colleagues.