Prince 2 is a properly assembled Project management method that tends to distribute Project management projects into attainable and tractable stages for better yielding results. The Prince 2 methodology allows you to obtain fundamental skills and knowledge required to become a result-oriented Project Manager. If you are someone who is looking for improvisation in their Project Management skills then PRINCE 2 certification is your best bet. Allow yourself scope for complete transformation as far as organization and management of the projects are concerned.
About Prince 2 Course Description:
Projects in controlled environments, more commonly known as PRINCE2 is one of the most comprehensively used project management modus operandi that is widely accepted to provide recommendations and suggestions regarding the administration, supervision and all the fundamental skills and knowledge required to run high-yielding projects in an organization. The PRINCE 2 methodology follows a flexible approach towards running dissimilar projects over a single platform. It is widely accepted all over the globe and is helpful in achieving fruitful results out of the management projects.
Why You should do The Prince2 Certification Training?
PRINCE 2 certification is a great option for professionals handling projects in an organization. The training allows you to attain competency and excellence in the following:
- Get proficient in handling business case driven projects.
- Learn to preserve time and resources by following PRINCE2 methodologies.
- Effective utilization of a standardized process thereby eliminating chances of confusion and hindrances.
- PRINCE 2 certification will allow you to gain a foothold as far as the career graph is concerned. Attainment of required skills and competencies can be achieved successfully through the guidance provided by the PRINCE 2 methodologies.
Prince2 Course is Categorized in to Two Distinctions:
- PRINCE2 Foundation training
- PRINCE2 Practitioner training
What is The Purpose Of Prince2 Foundation And Practitioner Qualification?
- The PRINCE2 certification training will allow you to become competent through encompassing skills and knowledge pertaining to the 7 principles, processes and themes as described in the PRINCE2 guidelines.
- The predominant purpose of the PRINCE2 certification training is the acknowledgement of an individual’s skill set required for the application and understanding of the PRINCE2 mechanism and to be able to work effectively and efficiently using this modus operandi while working together in conglomeration with a project management team for obtaining desired results and outcomes.
- The knowledge of the basic mechanism or how things work in actual environments is again necessary in order to gain total comprehension of the PRINCE2 practitioner level.
- The key purpose of the PRINCE2 practitioner certification is to allow individuals to gain competency with the application of PRINCE2 strategies in scenario-based circumstances. The ability to work with a proper direction towards the goals and to be able to achieve it in the real world is what PRINCE 2 practitioner certification training aims for. You become skilled enough to work with scenario-based circumstances and derive the best possible solutions in worst-case scenarios as far as teamwork is concerned.
- Comprehend the factors affecting the growth of the team in real-world scenarios through PRINCE2 applications and guidelines. Once you will be able to comprehend it, it becomes easier to come up with yielding processes to deal with the complications.
Who Should do This Prince2 Certification Training?
PRINCE2 certification training is an ideal option for the following professionals:
- Software developers
- Program manager
- Project executives
- Project engineers
- Project planners
- Team leads
- Team managers
- Associate project managers
- Assistant project managers
- Project analysts
Duration of The Prince2 Course:
The total duration of the training is supposed to run over a time period of 32 hours. In these 32 hours, a total time of 16 hours is designated for the PRINCE2 Foundation certification training and the other 16 hours are designated for the PRINCE2 practitioner certification training. The training program also includes the examination preparation hours wherein you will be given the mock test papers and the sample test papers for effective revision.
Eligibility for The Prince2 Certification:
- In the case of the PRINCE2 Foundation certification, there are no hard and fast prerequisites required. Anyone interested can take up the examination in order to obtain the PRINCE2 Foundation certification.
- Whereas, in the case of the PRINCE2 practitioner certification, there are some prerequisites that are needed to become eligible to take the PRINCE2 practitioner examination.
- A candidate who is interested in taking the PRINCE2 practitioner examination needs to provide proof of anyone qualification mentioned in the list below
- 1- PRINCE2® Foundation.
- 2- Project Management Professional (PMP®).
- 3- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
- 4- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director).
- 5- IPMA Level B (Certified Senior Project Manager).
- 6- IPMA Level C (Certified Project Manager).
- 7- IPMA Level D (Certified Project Management Associate).
What are The objectives of The Prince2 Foundation Certification?
Following are the objectives of the PRINCE2 Foundation certification training:
- It allows candidates to comprehend the technicalities of the PRINCE2 methodologies and trains them towards the effective utilization of the same in actual environments.
- Understand how to successfully achieve teamwork as a project management team and fulfil the goals to obtain desired results and outcomes.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation course is spread across two days and provides a comprehensive outlook of the prime elements, principles and terminologies related to PRINCE2 procedures.
- The exam of the PRINCE2 Foundation training is held at the end of the second day of the training.
What are the objectives of The Prince2 Practitioner Certification Training?
One of the main aims of the PRINCE2 certification is to provide an overall understanding of the PRINCE2 domain and also be able to utilize and apply the procedures and the principles in actual Project management environments. The PRINCE2 certification holders will be able to demonstrate assurance of the projects in accordance with the business justification.
Implementation of secure communication channels will become easy to carry out a task which is divided into teams having one definite goal.
Our training programs are custom-built to provide the best training to the participants so that they achieve what they desire. The course includes the following:
- The examination is based on scenario-based complications and tests the objective quotient of the test takers.
- Each question in the examination carries equal marks, that is one mark is allocated for every question answered correctly.
- In order to pass the examination, a candidate must secure at least 44 marks or more out of 80 marks. They need to secure at least 55% in order to pass the examination.
- The total duration of the examination is 150 minutes and no extra reading time is allotted to the test takers.
- The format of the examination is an open book examination wherein you can refer to the official PRINCE2 manual only.
- Once you obtain the certification you need to re-apply for registration.
- The re-registration examination is of 1 hour set on the same standards that of the PRINCE2 practitioner examination.
- Getting recertified will allow you to validate your zeal for learning and your thrust for constant development among your peers and colleagues.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction to PRINCE2® and Project Management
- Chapter - 2
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2®
- Chapter - 3
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2®
- Chapter - 4
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2®
- Chapter - 5
- The Tailoring of PRINCE2®
- Chapter - 6
- Starting Up a Project (SU)and it products
- Chapter - 7
- Initiating a Project(IP) and its products
- Chapter - 8
- Managing Stage Boundaries(SB) and its products
- Chapter - 9
- Closing a Project(CP)and its products
- Chapter - 10
- The Tailoring of PRINCE2®
- Chapter - 11
- Sample Exam
Q1. What is PRINCE2®?
PRINCE2® (Projects in Controlled Environment) is basically a structured project management method that allows professionals to develop credentials for managing projects across various industrial verticals. The professionals as well as the organization have the advantage of bringing maturity in their organization across multiple business domains.
Q2. Do I have to acquire training for PRINCE2® examinations?
No, not necessarily but is recommended. Professionals willing to undergo training can go for Accredited Training Organizations (ATO) which are certified by PEOPLECERT like Careerera.
Q3. How do I sit for the exams?
Examinations are a part of for Accredited Training Organizations (ATO) courses. However, professionals giving the exam through self study can register in PEOPLECERT which conducts the exams around the world.
Q4. Are there any pre-requisites for the PRINCE2® examinations?
There are no pre-requisites for the foundation examination. However individuals need to make sure that they have completed the foundation examination before beginning to take practitioner examination.
Q5. How do I Re-register myself?
All the individuals need to make sure that they have re-registered within 3-5 years from the original certification. The examination is of the same level as that of Practitioner exam and is based on the modules of 2009 PRINCE2®.
Q6. What is the eligibility criterion to become a PRINCE2® trainer?
The basis eligibility criteria to become a PRINCE2® trainer is 53/80 (66%) in the Practitioner exam.
Q7. What are the different languages that PRINCE2® examinations available in?
All the major languages are a part of PRINCE2® examination. For more information go to official website which is www. prince-official site.com/Qualifications/Examination Languages. as px.
Q8. Can I endorse myself as a PRINCE2®- certified professional?
Yes, after successful completion of the Practitioner level, professionals are free to use ‘PRINCE2® Registered Practitioner’on their business cards.
Q9. What if I miss a class?
All the classrooms teachings are recorded automatically. Individuals can get access to these tutorials by visiting the Careerera page. The recordings are kept for lifetime.
Q10. Do these online courses include hands-on-training?
Assignments are provided by the instructors on regular basis in order to gain practical exposure. Time to time material will be provided by the instructors as the course module gets covered.
Q11. Will I be working on a project?
After completion of the course, individuals will be provided a real time project based on some business problems. Some assignments will also be given during the teachings of course module.
Q12. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
Yes, individuals will be awarded a certificate from Careerera along with performance based grading after successful completion of the course.
Q13. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
Individuals can get in touch with their instructors by logging in to their Careerera id. Chat and mail support is also available to get in touch with the instructors.
Q14. Can I switch the batches if I have any convenience?
Yes, individuals can switch in between the batches but with prior notice.
Q15. What kind of learning does Careerera provide?
Careerera offers instructional based online live sessions for various courses.
Q16. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
Instructors are none other than some noted industry professionals who have been working in some leading organizations and are masters of the field.
Q17. How do you conduct the classes at Careerera?
Live video streaming is the mode that classes are conducted at Careerera. Two way communications can be established via microphone or through chat windows.
Q18. What is the difference between pre-recorded video session and instructor – led online live sessions?
Pre-recorded video session is a one way communication between the instructor and individual and there are no projects, assignments, quizzes or course-related materials shared in these sessions whereas Instructor – led online live sessions is a two way communication between the instructor and individual where queries or doubts can be resolved instantly.
Q19. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
Yes, course modules can be taken from any location.
Q20. How do I make my payment?
Credit card, Debit card, or net banking is accepted from all the major banks. Further queries can be resolved by live chatting with the customer support team.
Q21. What is the refund policy at Careerera?
Careera is endorsed in providing maximum benefits to the individuals. However, individuals not finding the course suitable can ask for refund within 1 day of course commencement.
Q22. What internet speed is required to attend the online live sessions?
I Mbps is the recommended speed, however individuals with lesser speed can also attend the online live sessions.
Q23. Do you also provide any course material?
PPTs and PDFs are provided to the individuals in downloadable format apart from the classroom videos.
Q24. How long do I have access to course material?
Once registered, individuals are provided lifetime access to the course material
Q25. Do you provide any certification? If yes, what is the certification process?
Individuals will be provided certification and performance based grading only after successful execution of real world application. Trainers are all time willing to assist the individuals to make the project a successful one.
Q26. What if I have doubts/queries before or after the session?
Any kind of doubts/queries can be resolved via mailing the instructors. Instructors respond back in the shortest span of time.
Q27. What if I miss a session of the course?
In case any of the sessions are missed then individuals can simply login to their account with their username and password and gain complete access to the missed session.
Q28. What if I require extra assistance?
Our 24/7 Service Support Team are always available to assist the individuals who require extra assistance.
Q29. What if I have more concerns?
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
PRINCE 2® Foundation Practitioner Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara