The Automating Administration With Windows Powershell Certification training course provides applicants, the basic knowledge and the ability to use Windows PowerShell for automating and administering Windows servers. The course also serves applicants to recognize and build the command they need to perform a specific task. Furthermore, applicants acquire how to build scripts to achieve advanced tasks like automating repetitive tasks and generating reports.
It emphases on major Windows PowerShell command-line types and techniques, and will make available fundamentals skills backing-up a wide range of Microsoft products.
Audience Profile: The course is intended for
- IT Professionals
- One who desires to learn more about using the Windows PowerShell for administration
Course Objectives:The course aims for the following
- Learn PowerShell
- Microsoft Official Course (MOC 10961) content
- Eligible for SATV refurbishment
- After-course instructor coaching benefit
- After-course computing sandbox included
Course Enables:After the completion of the course, students will be capable of:
- Define the utility of Windows PowerShell and use it to monitor and find basic directives.
- Classify and run cmdlets for server administration.
- Work with Windows PowerShell pipeline.
- Define the methods of Windows PowerShell pipeline use.
- Use PS Providers and PS Drives to work with various forms of storage.
- Query system figures by using WMI and CIM.
- Work with variables, arrays, and hash tables.
- Write elementary scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Write progressive scripts in Windows PowerShell.
- Administer remote computers.
- Use background jobs and scheduled jobs.
- Use advanced Windows PowerShell methods.
An applicant who joins this Automating Administration With Windows Powershell certification training can meet the prerequisites by gaining equivalent information and skills through applied experience as a Windows system administrator. No prerequisite courses are required, but the mentioned might be plus for the training course.
- Experience with Windows networking methods and execution.
- Experience with Windows Server administration, repairs, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows Client administration, repairs, and troubleshooting