Learning a new language can be an arduous job and an expensive endeavor to begin. However, learning and mastering a new language has manifold advantages, depending on how engaged you are with the language. One will never run out of options with a certification in a foreign language. The need to learn at least one foreign language has become more of a necessity than an additional effort owing to the rate at which the world is turning to globalization.
Mandarin is one of the most popular foreign languages to learn out of all the top foreign languages to study. The future of the Chinese language in India as well as abroad is incredible. The credit goes to China's increasing economy and role as a rising global superpower. It gives you an unrivaled advantage in your career and the worldwide job market.
While there are several advantages to learning Mandarin, the top reasons for it being the most sought-after language course are:
- Business prospects
- Careers paths that require language proficiency
- High-paying jobs and positions
The ability to communicate in Mandarin has numerous benefits for both personal and professional development.
Whether you want to travel to China, make a living there, or study as a pastime, you earn something greater out of learning the language itself. Hence, it is always a welcome move to begin studying Mandarin and it is never late to start learning.
Careerera boasts of imparting some of the best foreign languages courses in the country and global recognition. We provide a meticulously framed curriculum to ensure students enjoy a quick and easy learning process.
Mandarin Course A1 and A2: This is the basic level of the Mandarin language course
A Mandarin A1 level course will give you the following qualities:
- Understand and use common everyday idioms and extremely simple words that are geared at meeting specific needs.
- Introduce yourself and others, and ask and answer questions about personal information like where you live, who you know, and what you own.
- Interact in a straightforward manner if the other person speaks slowly and clearly and is willing to assist.
Mandarin A2 Level Course will enable you with :
- Understand words and often used expressions relating to the most pressing issues. For instance, very basic personal or family information, shopping, local geography, and work opportunities.
- Simple and ordinary jobs requiring a simple and straightforward exchange of information on familiar and everyday subjects necessitate communication.
- Describe your background, immediate environment, and topics of immediate concern in basic terms.