Introduction to German Language Certification
German is the official language of Germany, Austria, and the German-speaking parts of Switzerland. It is also one of the 24 official languages that are given equal status in South Africa. Worldwide, over 120 million people speak German as their first language out of about 150 million speakers. If you dream of traveling to Germany, Austria, or Switzerland, you will need to know at least some German - unless you want to rely on English or French.
The German language is an Indo-European language belonging to the Germanic branch, the West Germanic subfamily of the Indo-European language family. It is closely related to Dutch, English, Luxembourgish, and Flemish.
Learners can pursue this online language certification program from anywhere across the globe and give a new spike to their career after completing this course from Careerera.
This online German language course from Careerera will help you learn enough German to travel to Germany.
Learn the German language online, as all our German classes are through Live Video conversations with Native German speakers and language experts. We offer professionally certify programs in various German courses. Our Professional German Language learning programs include German for beginners, Intermediate and Advanced proficiency levels. We provide German-language programs globally for students looking to immerse themselves in the German language and learn with native speakers.
We offer German-language certification courses. Our German language classes are designed to help you learn the German language with fun and practice real-life situations with interactive sessions. In C1 C2 level of this course, one can learn basic German Conversation, German Grammar, Advanced German Lessons, Business German, Etc.
After completing the C1 course, Learners will be able to:
- Understand the main points of clear standard input on familiar matters regularly encountered in work, school, leisure, Etc;
- Deal with most situations likely to arise while traveling in an area where the language is spoken;
- Produce simple connected text on familiar topics or of personal interest;
- Describe experiences and events, dreams, hopes & ambitions and briefly give reasons and explanations for opinions and plans.
After Completing the C2 course
- In the C2 German courses, you will learn to understand the basic idea of difficult texts
- Be able to communicate spontaneously and without any difficulty
- Be able to read, write and speak fluently