TOGAF, an industry-recognized enterprise architecture framework used by the top organizations of the world to advance business competency. The Open Group Architecture Framework helps experienced avoid being inaccessible into the proprietary process, using resources more effectively and proficiently, and understand the greater ROI. This architecture framework can be used easily by your organization to improve information systems architecture.
The TOGAF certification training will let you master the key principles, vocabulary, configuration, and basics of TOGAF 9. The contenders will acquire the plans needed for describing EA and facilitating the business-IT arrangement, well-organized IT workings, better formation and prominence, and more cognizant decision making and design. TOGAF Certification Training will validate employers to your standard of professionalism in architecture principles and methods.
The worldwide acceptance of TOGAF Certification has immensely augmented the call for professionals, who can execute this approach to set in the agile values.
Careerera rigorous training will explain to you the principles and fundamentals of this framework whereas concurrently exposing you to its practical exercises.
TOGAF Certification Training (Combined Level 1 and 2) at Careerera help contenders in getting both Level 1 and Level 2 certifications in one go. Apply now and be part of the selected global group of Enterprise Architects.
In this training course, contenders will acquire the understanding need to prepare for and attain both TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 and Level 2 certification known foundation and certified respectively. Contenders will study the tools, design, and basics of TOGAF 9.2. Moreover, contenders will study to examine and apply this knowledge.
The TOGAF Certification Training is supreme for people viewing to excel in an IT firm that values unified information run across and between enterprises. The training is best suited for the following
- Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- IT Architects
- Data Architects
- Systems Architects
- Solutions Architects
There are no such essentials for the TOGAF Level 1 and Level 2 certification exam. This training is ultimate for people viewing to shine in an IT firm that values unified info flow through and between enterprises.
The course is filled with practical bits from the actual world, and candidates will study
- How to line up the business and IT facets of your organization together
- How to respond to RFPs from the customer effectively
- The fundamentals of TOGAF9 and how it can be personalized for firms.
- How to go from plan to execution when modeled with having to find a solution to a customer problem
- Elementary principles of Architecture Outlines ( Zachman / TOGAF ) and how to use them
- How to dive profound from EA to Solution Architecture
- Basics of Architecture and Project, and everyday application scenarios
- Basics of Solution Architecture and how to adapt solutions centered on customer wants
- Requirements Prioritization for an Architect
- How an Architect opinions Agility: How much architecture is just required for the hour and how much later
- Project Management essentials for an Architect
- Best practices and nuances of IT transformations
Upon conclusion of this course, you will achieve the following:-
- The Architecture Development Method
- Adapting TOGAF to the Context
- Architecture principles and Requirements
- Architecture Vision
- Stakeholder Management and Risk Management
- Security architecture
- Enterprise Integration and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Enterprise Continuum and architecture repository
- Architecture Content framework
- Business Architecture Phase
- Information system Architecture
- Technology Architecture
- Transition planning
- Building organization capability
- Architecture Governance
- 32 hours of training by The Open Group official trainer
- Course fee is comprised of Foundation and Certified Certification Exam fee
- Course structure is accepted by The Open Group
- Experiential learning with easy-to-understand case studies
- Actual world practical application of the concepts and how they can be used to solve problems.
- The E-learning Periods with a comprehensive E-book.
- Full-length Mockup Tests
- Tips and Methods during sessions gear you well for the examination.
- Essential courseware, updates, and reference books for candidates.
- The mixture of thorough practices to offer better learning of all the modules enfolded in the course.
- Upon the completion of the session, candidates are offered with practice materials, mock tests for their evaluation.
- 1-day money-back assurances without any queries. Access to the recorded version of the session if any session missed by the candidates.
- We serve you after completion of the session with our course material and video session.
- We deliver TOGAF Certification Training classroom, online self-paced and live instructor-led interactive sittings, in which the live instructor-led training is controlled by our experienced professionals from the reputed industry.
- We offer the excellence, skill to eloquent important features of the plan like project aims, required resources, threats, and norms, etc.
- At Careerera, all the classes are well directed by Live Video Streaming, where the candidates can study the interactive content with the supervision of the instructor.
- The instructor trains the candidates by discussing, sharing the screen, and through technological means.
- The Careerera professionals are a great observer to get the students learning tactics so to direct them within their understanding horizon.
- Our Careerera is one of the best platforms for TOGAF Certification Training to the students who are wishful professional ambitions in the IT firm that values unified info flow through and between enterprises.
|Chapter - 9||Business Architecture|
|Chapter - 8||Architecture Vision|
|Chapter - 7||Transition Planning|
|Chapter - 6||Preliminary Phase and Requirements Management|
|Chapter - 5||Architecture Content Framework|
|Chapter - 4||The Architecture Development Method|
|Chapter - 3||TOGAF 9.1 – An Introduction|
|Chapter - 2||Enterprise Architecture – An Introduction|
|Chapter - 1||Course Introduction|
|Chapter - 10||Information Systems Architecture|
|Chapter - 11||Technology Architecture|
|Chapter - 12||Transition Planning|
|Chapter - 13||Architecture Governance|
|Chapter - 14||Security Architecture|
|Chapter - 15||Enterprise Integration and Service Oriented Architecture|
|Chapter - 16||Architecture Patterns|
|Chapter - 17||The Architect|
|Chapter - 18||Exam Preparation Guide|