The analysis of data certification course conveys skills and acquaintance to analyze envision and report data. This helps business analytics to make the most favorable decision to the business. The Microsoft Power BI Training covers the new tools to observe business growth. This course is best suited for business professionals who are asked to generate reports and analyze data.
This business tool comes in three forms:
- An extension to Excel
- A cloud-based service
- A desktop-based application
The main objective of Microsoft Power BI Training & Certification Courses:
- It helps you get, how to connect and import your data, reports, publish reports, create dashboards, and share with business users.
- It doesn’t require a dependency on any IT staff or database administrator as it provides self-service business intelligence capabilities.
- To reduce the stress of time-consuming processes and make business analysts workings easy to process.
Pre-requisites for Microsoft Power BI Training and Certification Course:
As such, there is no aforementioned technical knowledge mandatory to learn about Microsoft Power BI. However, formal experience with an understanding of Excel and formulas will be beneficial.
- Good understanding of relational databases and reporting.
- Initial understanding of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Fundamental understanding of basic programming constructs such as looping and branching.
- Basic knowledge of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
Advantages of Power BI Training and Certification Course:
- Microsoft Power BI training course will let you get in-depth knowledge understanding of Power BI and how it works on different scenarios
- You will be able to get the work done without being a Business Intelligence professional
- Microsoft Power BI training certification course enables you to address important business issues like better business decision making, better-quality business transparency, gaining competitive advantage, etc.
- After the training, you will be able to centralize your data.
- You will be able to master concepts like Data Visualization and Integration etc.
- Understand DAX and SSBI
- You will be able to implement Custom Visuals
Who Should Do this Microsoft Power BI Training Course?
- Individuals looking forward to their careers as Business Analysts, Business Development Manager, etc.
- The one who is aiming to implement their statistics skills to derive business insights.
- Marketing, Finance, Sales and other field Professionals who need wide business intelligence.
- This course is also recommended for SQL Professionals and BI Professionals.
- 24 Hours of the online sessions through our certified professionals.
- E-learning sessions with in-depth knowledge of topics.
- 1-day money-back guarantees with no further questions.
|Chapter - 1||Power BI –A Complete Package Introduction|
|Chapter - 1.1||Introduction to Power BI|
|Chapter - 1.2||Components of Power BI|
|Chapter - 1.3||Installing Power BI Desktop|
|Chapter - 1.4||Various Options in Power BI Desktop|
|Chapter - 2||Working with Different Sources (Excel, SQL Server, OData Feed etc.)|
|Chapter - 2.1||Import|
|Chapter - 2.2||Direct Query|
|Chapter - 2.3||Import vs Direct Query|
|Chapter - 2.4||Limitations of Direct Query|
|Chapter - 2.5||Query Editor|
|Chapter - 2.6||Working with Power Query Editor|
|Chapter - 2.7||Relationships (1:1, 1: Many, Many:1)|
|Chapter - 2.8||Basics of M Language|
|Chapter - 3||Reports Development|
|Chapter - 3.1||Reports Development in Power BI|
|Chapter - 3.2||Working with Different Visuals|
|Chapter - 3.3||Formatting Options in Reports|
|Chapter - 3.4||Working with Filters|
|Chapter - 3.5||Custom Visuals|
|Chapter - 4||Power BI Service (Power BI service domain account will be provided to hands on Service)|
|Chapter - 4.1||Overview of Power BI Service|
|Chapter - 4.2||Publishing the Reports|
|Chapter - 4.3||Dashboards|
|Chapter - 4.4||Gateways|
|Chapter - 4.5||Enterprise vs Personal Gateway|
|Chapter - 4.6||Work Spaces|
|Chapter - 4.7||Content Packs/ Apps|
|Chapter - 4.8||Security|
|Chapter - 4.9||Schedule Data Refresh|
|Chapter - 4.10||Power BI Premium|
|Chapter - 5||SSAS Tabular|
|Chapter - 5.1||SSAS Tabular Overview|
|Chapter - 5.2||Install and Configure SSAS Tabular|
|Chapter - 5.3||Building a Tabular Model|
|Chapter - 5.4||SSAS Tabular as Source|
|Chapter - 5.5||Live Connections|
|Chapter - 5.6||Deploy & Processing in Tabular|
|Chapter - 5.7||SQL Server Agent|
|Chapter - 5.9||Schedule Processing of Model|
|Chapter - 6||Data Analysis Expressions (DAX)|
|Chapter - 6.1||Introduction to DAX|
|Chapter - 6.2||Calculated Columns|
|Chapter - 6.3||Measures|
|Chapter - 6.4||Calculated Columns vs Measures|
|Chapter - 6.5||Variables|
|Chapter - 6.6||Table Functions|
|Chapter - 6.7||Evaluation Contexts|
|Chapter - 6.8||Calculate|
|Chapter - 6.9||Time Intelligence in DAX|
|Chapter - 6.10||Frequently Used DAX functions in Real time|
|Chapter - 6.11||Calendar Functions|
|Chapter - 7||Advanced/ Other Power BI Concepts|
|Chapter - 7.1||Parameters|
|Chapter - 7.2||Drill Through|
|Chapter - 7.3||Bookmarks|
|Chapter - 7.4||Row level Security|
|Chapter - 7.5||Dynamic Measures|
|Chapter - 7.6||Dynamic Axis in Charts|
|Chapter - 7.7||Dynamic Filters|
|Chapter - 7.8||Power BI Template file|
|Chapter - 7.9||Wallpapers|
|Chapter - 7.10||Themes|
|Chapter - 7.11||Q&A|
|Chapter - 7.12||Editing the Themes|
|Chapter - 7.13||Power BI Updates|
|Chapter - 8||Live Project|
|Chapter - 8.1||Course Prerequisites|
|Chapter - 8.2||Before attending Analyzing Data with Power BI course, students must have:|
|Chapter - 8.3||Good understanding of relational databases and reporting.|
|Chapter - 8.4||Some basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).|
|Chapter - 8.5||Fundamental understanding of basic programming constructs (such as looping and branching).|
|Chapter - 8.6||Basic knowledge of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting|
|Chapter - 8.7||Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications particularly Excel.|