About ITIL Intermediate OSA Certification:-
The ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification is the termed as ITIL® Intermediate Operational Support and Analysis Certification, which is an ITIL qualification that basically focused on the implementation, planning, and optimization of the OSA processes. It is a free-standing qualification, but as well as a part of the flow Capability ITIL® Intermediate. It’s one of the modules leads to the ITIL® expert certificate in the Information Technology Service Management (IT Service Management).
Through this course, the students or professional can enhance their skills in order to apply core practices to support the Service Management Lifecycle in the real-time. The OSA set is one of the key ITIL® Service Capability modules which allow the students to enhance their ITIL® education, knowledge, techniques, and skills which permit to occurring them to execute and implement particular ITIL® procedures easily.
The Purpose of ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification Training:-
The ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification Training is a middle-level certification which offers to the candidates or professionals is to qualify the ITIL® OSA exam. This course displays the specialization in the basic functionality of the ITIL® service modules and the candidate can gain the experience in the preparation, implementation and increase of the method of OSA. The cause training builds a candidate’s strength and competence to handle in the practice OSA term as:-
- The support and resolution of the Service Management Lifecycle Module or
- Service Management as a Practice
- Service Operation Principals
- Processes across the Service Lifecycle pertaining to the capability of Operational Support and Analysis
The ITIL® operation and the functional are best suited for the roles and areas such as:-
- Event Manager & Management
- Incident Manager & Management
- Request fulfillment
- Problem Manager & Management
- Access Manager & Management
- Configuration Manager
- Availability Manager
- System Software Manager
- Applications Support Management
- IT Operations Manager
- Network Control and Operation
- Database Administrator
- Problem Manager
- Network Support and so on
What is the Exam Format of this Course?
This ITIL® Intermediate OSA Course Examination is based on the Below Given Exam Format:-
- Multiple choices of the examination questions.
- 40 Multiple choice Questions.
- 26 Marks required passing the exam (out of the 40 available) with 65%.
- 60 Minutes’ duration of the exam.
What is Prerequisites for this course?
Those candidates wishing to be ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification Training and so they must hold the ITIL® Foundation Certificate in the IT Service Management.
How do I Become Certified in ITIL® Intermediate OSA?
ITIL® Intermediate exam is governed by EXIN APMG and CSME.
The candidates or professionals need the 28 Hours of the professional training before attending the exam on ITIL® Intermediate capabilities modules.
The exam fee for ITIL® Intermediate exam is dissimilar according to governing bodies.
Get the Learning Benefits to Choose Careerera for ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification Training Online?
- The candidates can receive abilities in order to apply OSA (Operational Support and Analysis) practices and skills in the resolution and support of the service management lifecycle. The Students will get several concepts related to the OSA process, such as:-
- Apply the OSA practices to allow the event, occurrence, appeal, difficulty, approaches, technical, IT operations and application management.
- The students will get the knowledge to identify how to manage the daily operation of IT services relevant to the
- The students will learn the analyzing improvement methods for the implementation of the ITIL® OSA processes to deliver and support customer services
- Highly experienced faculty will describe the management tips and resolution of the regarding people, relationships, process and the framework technology to authorize the quality and cost effective IT services and analysis rules.
- Through the online class, the students will learn the judgment on how they can identify the challenges or dispute, demanding success factors, risks, and liability.
- The professional will learn the techniques of managing operational excellence via using the OSA processes, functions, and activities.
- Here the students will get a complete management level overview of the OSA, including all its connected activities.
- After completing the successful ITIL® Intermediate OSA Certification Training, the individual’s or students will obtain the Certification via Careerera.