ITIL® Foundation Certification Training
ITIL® Foundation Certification Training
ITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) is a part of IT service management that formulate skills required in handling the IT services in order to cope up with the transformations related to Information technology. Originally, the ITIL course was developed by the Central computer and telecommunications agency and the ITIL course domain follows a structure of five constituent levels each of which elaborates various stages of IT management. These five levels are formulated as such to provide high quality and cost effective IT services throughout organizations. All the recent formulations, updates and releases are maintained and enforced by the Office of Government Commerce.
The five core publications of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library are as follows:
ITIL service strategy- this focuses on the goals and requirements of business.
ITIL service design- this deals with the application of the formulated strategy based on the theoretical concepts and ideas pivotal to the goals and requirements of the business.
ITIL service transition- this deals with the implementation of situations in actual working environments.
ITIL service operation- effective management of the information technology services are taken care of under the ITIL service operation publication.
ITIL continual service improvement- the main goal of the ITIL continual service improvement is to eradicate minor defects in order to produce fault-free service for businesses.
The whole ITIL domain is subdivided into five different qualification stages for ITIL certification training. In order to become an ITIL expert, a candidate must go through the five stages of the ITIL domain that begins with the ITIL FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION. The general highlights of the ITIL foundation certification training is mentioned below:
ITIL® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION TRAINING:
The ITIL Foundation certification training is an entry level beginners certification that deals with the basic concepts and terminologies related to the Information technology infrastructure library or it can be said its’ just a step to the ladder. The main aim of the ITIL foundation level certification is to provide a strong start by nurturing the crucial basics that are required in order to gain expertise in the ITIL domain. After successful achievement of the ITIL foundation certification, ITIL managers and professionals can provide customer-oriented, economical and business oriented fault-free information technology services.
The ITIL foundation certification training course deals with the theoretical study and is suitable for all candidates interested in getting a certification in the service management field. The ITIL is governed by the AXELOS, which is a UK-based governing body. All the recent updates and the guidelines pertaining to the ITIL certifications are issued by the AXELOS.
Upon the completion of the ITIL foundation certification, a total of 2 credits are awarded. These credits are crucial in getting the ITIL Expert certification.
- Introduction To Service Management
- Service Management Lifecycle
- Introduction To Service Strategy
- Service Strategy Concept
- Service Strategy Processes
- Introduction To Service Design
- Key Concept In Service Design
- Service Design Processes
- Introduction To Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Introduction To Service Operation
- Service Operation Processes
- Introduction To Continual Service Improvement
- Key Principles And Models
- Quizzes For Each Sections
- Assessment through Sample papers and mock test papers
- Last Minute Tips and exam counsel.
Qualifications required for the course
- Professionals willing to gain complete understanding of the ITIL® framework
- Willing to enhance the scenario of IT service management
- Professionals ideally working in the same environment
Pattern of Examination
- Multiple choice questions
- Total duration of the examination is 60 minutes
- Passing marks required is 26 out of 40
BENEFITS OF ITIL® FOUNDATION CERTIFICATION TRAINING:
- After successful completion of the ITIL foundation certification training professionals will learn to organize data in a more organized and sequential manner along with skills to collectively analyze data for the good of the organization.
- Deliver effective cost cutting services by truly understanding the goals and requirements of a business environment.
- Maximization of profits by delivering customer-centric goods and services in order to increase profit bearing outcomes and results.
- Gain insight into the efficacious utilization of ITIL tools and techniques in order to improve business relationships with the consumers.
- Learn to improve the service delivery quality and service management process via various ITIL techniques. This helps to create quality customer experiences which in turn generates profit for an organization.
- Learn how to bring about a transformation, standardization and organization in the business to achieve profitable and favourable outcomes.
- Comprehend the salient features and importance of Service strategy, Service design, Service operations and continual Service improvement in the IT service industry.
- Widen your possibility of gaining a path towards the way to excellence through enriching your knowledge and upgrading skills regarding the acceptance of best practices and concepts related to the IT service management industry.
WHO SHOULD APPLY FOR THIS COURSE?
The ITIL® Foundation certification is an ideal choice for the following professionals:
- It managers /team leads
- System analyst/administrators
- Operation managers
- Database administrators
- Service delivery managers/ professionals
- Service quality analysts
- Process managers
- Team development managers
How to get certified with ITIL® Foundation Certification
To abtain the ITIL® Foundation Certification you will need the followings:
- Completion of 16 hours of instructor led training
- Completion of 24 hours of E-learning materials.
- Apply and appear for the ITIL® Foundation Certification exam.
- Score the minimum required 65% score within the specified time limit of 60 minutes.
- Successfully achieve the associated 2 credits.
A BRIEF ABOUT THE OTHER LEVELS OF THE ITIL DOMAIN:
ITIL® Practitioner Certification Training
The next step on the ITIL ladder is to get the ITIL practitioner certification that deals with the following three aspects -Release and control, Support and restore, Agree and define. Upon its completion, professionals get the true understanding of the functionality of the ITIL practices and techniques.
ITIL® Intermediate Certification Training
The ITIL intermediate training deals with the planning, implementation and optimization of the processes required to carry out effective IT service management in an organization. All professionals who are ITIL foundation level qualified can opt for the intermediate level. The itil intermediate level is divided into two broad modules. The first is the Service life cycle and the other is the Service Capability modules. These are further subdivided into varied categories. The credits awarded for the two different modules also vary and depending on this professionals can choose accordingly.
ITIL® Expert Certification Training
A candidate must have secured a total of 22 credits in order to sit for the ITIL Expert level certification examination. This certification tests the three tracks namely, life cycle track, mixed track and capability track. Once you complete this certification you become eligible for the ITIL Master level where you can gain the actual expertise in the ITIL domain.
ITIL® Master Certification Training
In order to become eligible for the ITIL master certification a professional must have completed the ITIL expert level certification. A valuable work experience is also mandatory. Implementation of the heuristic approach is put to test in this certification through various real world scenarios. Evaluation is done through a written assessment, followed by an interview.
Begin this rewarding journey with the foundational level certification of the Information technology infrastructure library domain to achieve competency in the ever evolving and competitive IT service management sector.
|Chapter - 1||Introduction to Service Management|
|Chapter - 2||Service Strategy|
|Chapter - 3||Service Design|
|Chapter - 4||Service Transition|
|Chapter - 5||Service Operations|
|Chapter - 6||Continual Service Improvement|
|Chapter - 7||Technology and Architecture|
|Chapter - 8||Summary and Exam Preparation|
|Chapter - 9||Sample Paper - 1|
|Chapter - 10||Sample Paper - 2|
|Chapter - 11||Sample Paper - 3|
|Chapter - 12||Sample Paper - 4|
|Chapter - 13||Sample Paper - 5|