Digital marketing has taken the world by storm, it has created a wide pool for advertisement over the internet and is the new buzzword in the marketing industry.
With an upsurge in Digital marketing, there is a huge demand for digital marketing professionals who can utilize the pros of this field in order to maximize profits for their organization.
Fundamental certification in Digital marketing is a beginner’s course for individuals who would like to enter the domain of digital marketing. The course follows an Industry structured curriculum and focuses on practical training to develop foundational skills required to excel at Digital Marketing.
WHY CHOOSE CAREERERA?
Careerera provides you with a platform to move with your dreams by truly enhancing your skills so that you can achieve what you desire.
The course curriculum is built in accordance with the trends ongoing in the industry thereby providing a contemporary learning environment.
Careerera follows an all-around approach as far as learning methodologies are concerned. The main focus is on the development of the participant throughout the learning journey.
The classes provided are in an automatic recording mode which is shared with an individual upon completion of every class if required.
The curriculum of the course is designed in a manner so as to cover all important modules that also focus on the practical training hence providing you with hands-on training and learning experience.
The classes follow a comprehensible approach towards rectifying any doubts and queries associated with the zillions concepts of Data science engineering.
OBJECTIVES OF DIGITAL MARKETING FUNDAMENTAL CERTIFICATION
One of the main objectives of the fundamental course in Digital marketing is to impart foundational knowledge. Building of strong basics, in order to excel in the Digital marketing field, is necessary.
Innovations become simpler with the use of Digital marketing.
Learn branding and Image-building of your products over the web and internet. This ensures more turnover of the customers.
Learn how to efficiently cater a large number of people over the web and create a strong base for all your marketing needs.
Learn optimum probability skills in order to efficiently market products. Probability plays a key role in the marketing domain.
Get insight into how to develop an eye-catching website for your business in order to attract more consumers thereby maximizing profits for your business.
Once you are done with the foundational course, your scope in the Digital marketing arena widens and you can further your chances of gaining a professional certification in the field of Digital marketing.
ELIGIBILITY FOR DIGITAL MARKETING FUNDAMENTAL CERTIFICATION
Since it is a foundational course, hence no strict prerequisites are needed. Yet, profound knowledge of Marketing and social media applications would be beneficiary.
- The total training is covered in 8 hours.
- Complimentary E kit comprises ebooks and soft copy of sample papers and mock test papers will be provided upon registration to the course.
- Opt for Live virtual Classroom training and get an E-learning module as a free service from our end.
- 24/7 assistance over email is provided along with exam counsel and tricks to get desired results.
- The recordings of the live virtual session will be shared for effective revision of concepts completed in the live virtual classroom session.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction of Digital Marketing
- Chapter - 2
- Introduction to SEO
- Chapter - 3
- Introduction to Social Media
- Chapter - 4
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Chapter - 5
- Introduction to PPC
- Chapter - 6
- Introduction to Mobile Marketing
- Chapter - 7
- Introduction to Conversion Optimization
- Chapter - 8
- Introduction to Digital Analytics
- Chapter - 9
- Introduction to Search Engine Marketing
- Chapter - 10
- Introduction to Social Media Marketing
- Chapter - 11
- Introduction to Online Display Marketing
- Chapter - 12
- Introduction to Affiliate Marketing
Q1. What is Digital marketing and how is it useful for businesses?
- Through Digital marketing an organization can build its brand and can spread awareness regarding their products over the internet.Businesses use Digital Marketing platforms to increase the reach of their products and for branding purposes. This helps them to become more transparent as far as their products and consumables are concerned.Digital Marketing means creating awareness regarding a product using online means of advertisement like social media, email, videos, etc.
Q2. What skills will you learn after completing the certification in Digital Marketing?
- You will invest your time with digital marketing teams and will acquire hands-on experience of Digital marketing through marketing initiatives for your organization.Once the certification is over, you will get to know how Digital marketing operates. You will get insight into various techniques like paid marketing, inbound marketing, web analytics, and social media marketing. The training will also brush up your skills in planning and execution so as to make you competent in a competitive environment.
Q3. What all modes are available for training at careerera?
- At careerera, we impart training through 3 modes, such as Live virtual classroom, E-learning and physical classroom training.
Q4. Who to refer in case of doubts and queries?
- In case of doubts and queries, you can always drop an email to the address mentioned below: email@example.com.
Q5. Which is a better mode among E-learning and LVC training for Digital Marketing Fundamental Certification?
- Honestly speaking, most candidates prefer the Live virtual classroom training because it allows an individual to summarise the concepts easily owing to the fact that the training remains in the recording mode. Nonetheless, if time is a constraint for you then you can readily opt for the E-learning mode because it allows all-time access to learning. It is always advisable to go for LVC training as it is economical and resourceful.
Q6. What happens if you don’t pass a certification exam?
- There is nothing to worry about if you did not qualify in your attempt. You can sit for a retake for the examination. However, you will have to pay the examination charges again.
Q7. What if I miss a class?
- All the classes given at Careerera are automatically recorded and the recordings are shared with the participants in case they miss any class or session.
Q8. Will I be working on a project?
- At the end of the course you will have to complete a real time project related to business issues.
Q9. Do these online courses include hands-on-training?
- You will be given data-set practice assignments regularly to gain practical exposure.
Q10. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
- Yes, you will get a performance based graded course completion certificate.
Q11. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
- For getting in touch with your trainers, you can log in to your careerera account through your account Id.
Q12. The pre-recorded video sessions provide no scope of communication with the trainer. However, the instructor led- live online session to provide scope for communication with the instructor. Scope of flexibility is there in case of pre-recorded video sessions.
- What is the difference between pre-recorded video sessions and instructor-led online live sessions?
Q13. How do I make the payment?
- We accept all leading banks debit cards and credit cards. You can also opt for online banking. If you face any inconvenience, you can contact our customer support team and they will be more than happy to help you.
Q14. What internet speed is required to attend the online live sessions?
- We recommend 1Mbps internet speed to join our online sessions but a lower speed will also work to stream the live virtual online session.
Q15. Do you also provide any course material?
- Plenty of course material is provided in the form of downloadable files like ppt, pdf, etc. softcopies of study materials, sample papers and mock test papers are also given.
Q16. How long do I have access to course material?
- You get a lifetime of access to the course materials provided to you at the time of registration to the course.
Q17. Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
- At the end of the tutorial course, you will be allotted a real-time project by our instructor to develop your understanding of how to implicate and conceptualize the real-time applications. Once you completed the project work, the instructor will review the work and then you will be awarded with a performance based course completion certificate.
Q18. What if I have doubts/queries before or after the session?
- You can always connect with your instructor over call or mail. They are fully committed to provide assistance to the learners. You just need to drop an email and they will get back to you.
Q19. What if I have more concerns?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries and concerns.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
DMF (Digital Marketing Fundamental), this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara