Puppet for system administration training aims at delivering the right approaches towards administering successful infrastructure with the help of Puppet IT Automation software. This, in turn, adds value to the Puppet module architecture. The course focuses on rendering commands over all Puppet agents.In a master-client setup, through the training, the candidates are able to make use of the elementary system configurations as they acquire the required skills and therefore are able to utilize the same in a practical setup.
Take the Puppet for system administrators training, and kick start your career as a System administrator in any organization. Register today and begin your journey of learning and development.
Some of the major objectives of the Puppet for system administrators training are listed below:
With the help of the training, as a professional, you will be able to run configurations of the Puppet with ease.
The training offers a wider scope of learning the supervision of the modules and Puppet infrastructures.
The training also takes you on the learning where you learn how one can architect Puppet for aspects such as scalability, idleness and presentation.
Get insight into the investigation of the major functionalities as far as Puppet is concerned.
Through the training, you will get know-how regarding processes like Puppet reorienting, testing and troubleshooting.
The Puppet certification training modules are set in a manner that renders a 360 degree of all the concepts related to Puppet.
The requirement needed in order to take the Puppet for system administrators training and certification are as follows:
It is crucial to have a clear comprehension of development operations. Along with this, knowledge regarding the configuration management structures is also beneficial as far as Puppet for system administrators Certification is concerned.
Prior involvement with the managed information systems, applications, infrastructure or automation can be really helpful to get the basics.
To be able to thrive in the Puppet for system Administrator training, a candidate must have familiarity with a junior Unix/Linux administrator.
All these are not particularly essential as far as requirements are concerned for the Puppet for system administrators training, but can provide you with an edge in learning.
One of the major benefit associated with the Puppet for system administrators training is that it allows professionals a scope to go for the certification which in turn leads way for better opportunities and possibilities as far as career is concerned.
It is a great way to gather crucial and necessary skills that adds a contemporary touch to your working profile.
Last but not least, the certification offers the right amount of recognition in the workplace where you can also enjoy an edge over your colleagues if you are a certified professional.
Careerera offer self-paced course delivery method to ease the management for the working professionals as they have to juggle between the work and study. All online classes are highly informative in nature and hence popular among the learners. You can garner new skills without much hassle.
The curriculum is custom-built to focus on the major topics that are necessary in order to extend the industry exposure and therefore you get a chance to have a practical approach towards learning. All the objectives of the training are delivered through the complete curriculum.
The overall curriculum is filled with involvement in the projects that initiate pragmatic learning during the lessons. Presentations and extempores are held to get the best out of the learning sessions offered here. Project work plays a crucial role in completing the major topics related to the main course.
All the teaching are done by sticking to the curriculum which is custom-developed by the trainers and instructors who have more than 20 years of working experience in the industry. With us, you don’t have to worry bout learning at all.
Along with the course and everything, we also offer study kit which consists the books and the other published materials that are essential as far as training is concerned. Along with the course materials we also offer mock tests and practice rests to strengthen the basics of the participants.
Several rejoining sessions are offered in case someone misses the scheduled class. You can always join another batch. The rejoining sessions are available for a time period of 6 months from the date of registration.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction to Puppet
- Chapter - 1.1
- Evolution of Infrastructure
- Chapter - 1.2
- Overview of Infrastructure as a Code
- Chapter - 1.3
- What is Configuration Management
- Chapter - 1.4
- Puppet Overview
- Chapter - 2
- Puppet Architecture & Components:
- Chapter - 2.1
- Puppet Master -Slave Architecture
- Chapter - 2.2
- Puppet Components
- Chapter - 3
- Puppet Installation:
- Chapter - 3.1
- Install Puppet Master and Puppet Agent
- Chapter - 3.2
- Edit hosts and Puppet configuration files in Puppet Master and Agent
- Chapter - 3.3
- Establish a Secure Connection between Puppet Master and Puppet Agent
- Chapter - 3.4
- Deploy Apache Tomcat using Puppet.
- Chapter - 4
- Puppet Resources & Resource Types
- Chapter - 4.1
- Overview of Puppet Resources & Resource Types
- Chapter - 4.2
- Understand Resource Abstraction Layer
- Chapter - 5
- Puppet Classes - Collection of resources
- Chapter - 5.1
- Overview of Puppet Classes
- Chapter - 5.2
- Writing and define Puppet Classes
Q1. Why is this course relevant?
- Puppet is a configuration management tool that has been extensively adopted by small and large organizations around the world because of its scalability, high availability, interoperability, cost savings and time savings. Also, Puppet has plenty of resources and a huge knowledge base available because of its popularity. Puppet administrators are in great demand and their average salary falls in the range of $83,884 per year. This course will introduce you to the world of Puppet and give you a base to build your career in configuration management.
Q2. What practical skill sets can I expect to have upon completion of the course?
- You will learn about: Installing and configuring Puppet Master and Puppet Agents Working with Resources and Resource Types. Writing Puppet Resources , Classes , Modules and working with Manifests Working with Puppet Forge for downloading and Publishing Modules
Q3. Does this class have any restrictions?
- Basics of DevOps, Networking and Linux Fundamentals is required for this training.
Q4. Is the course available in the online/virtual format?
- Yes, Careerera offers this training online.
Q5. Who issues the course completion certificate?
- On successful completion of the course you will receive a course completion certificate issued by Careerera.
Q6. Who are the instructors?
- Your instructors are configuration management experts who have several years of industry experience.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Puppet for System Administrators Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara