The Amazon Web services certified DevOps engineer professional certification is a great path for the professionals who are interested in becoming DevOps expert as it covers all the processes ranging from configuration management, continuous integration, deployment, delivery and the other DevOps tools. Through the AWS Certified DevOps engineer professional training, the participants will be able to get an insight into the working of the biggest and reliable cloud provider which is the Amazon web services. Refine your Cloud skills and gain access to all the high paying jobs across the industries and around the globe. Taking this certification will give a chance to explore the DevOps field and through this, you can also become a part of top industries that will further provide you with an enhanced exposure.
With the help of the training session get prepared for the Aws Certified DevOps engineer professional certification exam. The hands-on learning keeps the motivation level high which in turn allow professionals to get certified. If DevOps interests you then going for the AWS certified certification is the right path towards achieving a great scope and possibility as far as the Cloud platform and services are concerned. Build you Cloud career today and lead a better tomorrow.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE AWS CERTIFIED DEVOPS ENGINEER PROFESSIONAL
The main objectives of the AWS Certified DevOps engineer professional training are listed below;
The training session will give an insight into the implementation and management of continuous delivery systems along with the methodologies on the Amazon Web Services platform.
You will also learn the automation of the security controls, governance steps and compliance affirmations.
The training will allow you the scope to comprehend and work with the deployment of monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on Amazon Web Services.
Get insight into the execution of the systems that are readily available, highly scalable and easily self-healing on the Amazon Web Services.
Learn the designing, management and maintenance of the tools that are used to automate processes related to operations.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
There are certain requirements for the AWS Certified DevOps engineer professional training and are as follows:
First and foremost, the interested candidates should have some experience with code development using any high-level programming language.
Another important requirement is that the candidates should have some know-how of how to curate highly automated infrastructures.
Then there are requirements that are related to the operating system. Participants should have some experience with the management of the operating systems.
Comprehension of the advanced development, operations processes and methodologies is also crucial as far as AWS Certified DevOps engineer professional training is concerned.
The benefits associated with the AWS Certified DevOps engineer professional certification are as follows:
One of the major benefits associated with the AWS Certified DevOps professional certification is that it is a great career accelerator that opens gateways for opportunities and possibilities in abundance and therefore is also a much popular course today.
The DevOps course allows you the scope to learn and grow simultaneously. Since the companies and organizations across the globe are converging towards the DevOps tools hence, certification in the same field would widen the opportunity for the certified candidates.
A DevOps expert earns way more than their contemporaries. The payback rate of the AWS Certified DevOps Engineer professional training is high and hence more and more professionals take this course.
With the AWS Certified DevOps engineer professional certification, you will be able to receive the right recognition for your work and it will also take you on a path of constant learning through which you can grow and develop.
Build your skills through our intensive learning courses that are offered over the web and are highly informative as far as the content of the course is concerned which is delivered by experienced and skilled trainers or instructors.
The major objectives, lesson presentations and the curriculum of the course are well taken care of through the lessons that are sequenced in a manner which eases the learning process as far as AWS certified DevOps engineer professional certification training is concerned.
Enrol in a course that emphasises on the practical aspects of the curriculum to deliver great results and outcomes that can really make a difference in your profile. Get involved in projects that promote heuristic learning along with the theoretical part.
The pragmatic touch to the curriculum has been made possible due to the involvement of the industry experts in the curriculum building process. Comprehensive techniques are applied to deliver the course.
Upon registration, all the participants receive the subject related course material and the other auxiliary materials that provide assistance during the learning session. The courseware is accessible beyond the subscription to the course.
If you are a part of the training then you will get access to the several rejoining sessions that we offer to make it easy for the working professionals to manage their work and study schedule. Apart from this, you can also opt for a one-time demo class that will provide you with an insight into how the training is going to unfold later.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1.0
- Continuous Delivery and Process Automation
- Chapter - 1.1
- Demonstrate an understanding of application lifecycle management:
- Chapter - 1.1.1
- Application deployment management strategies such as rolling deployments and A/B.
- Chapter - 1.1.2
- Version control, testing, build tools and bootstrapping.
- Chapter - 1.2
- Demonstrate an understanding of infrastructure configuration and automation.
- Chapter - 1.3
- Implement and manage continuous delivery processes using AWS services.
- Chapter - 1.4
- Develop and manage scripts and tools to automate operational tasks using the AWS SDKs, CLI, and APIs
- Chapter - 2.0
- Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging
- Chapter - 2.1
- Monitor availability and performance.
- Chapter - 2.2
- Monitor and manage billing and cost optimization processes.
- Chapter - 2.3
- Aggregate and analyze infrastructure, OS and application log files.
- Chapter - 2.4
- Use metrics to drive the scalability and health of infrastructure and applications.
- Chapter - 2.5
- Analyze data collected from monitoring systems to discern utilization patterns.
- Chapter - 2.6
- Manage the lifecycle of application and infrastructure logs
- Chapter - 2.7
- Leverage the AWS SDKs, CLIs and APIs for metrics and logging.
- Chapter - 3.0
- Security, Governance, and Validation
- Chapter -3.1
- Implement and manage Identity and Access Management and security controls.
- Chapter - 3.2
- Implement and manage protection for data in-flight and at rest.
- Chapter - 3.3
- Implement, automate and validate cost controls for AWS resources.
- Chapter - 3.4
- Implement and manage automated network security and auditing.
- Chapter - 3.5
- Apply the appropriate AWS account and billing set-up options based on business requirements.
- Chapter - 3.6
- Implement and manage AWS resource auditing and validation.
- Chapter - 3.7
- Use AWS services to implement IT governance policies.
- Chapter - 4.0
- High Availability and Elasticity
- Chapter - 4.1
- Determine appropriate use of multi- Availability Zone versus multi-region architectures.
- Chapter - 4.2
- Implement self-healing application architectures.
- Chapter - 4.3
- Implement the most appropriate front-end scaling architecture.
- Chapter - 4.4
- Implement the most appropriate middle-tier scaling architecture.
- Chapter - 4.5
- Implement the most appropriate data storage scaling architecture.
- Chapter - 4.6
- Demonstrate an understanding of when to appropriately apply vertical and horizontal scaling concepts
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara