This Deep learning course will teach the learner how to design machine learning algorithms with the help of artificial neural networks. Deep learning is a subset of the field of machine learning. It revolves around designing artificial neural networks and other such artifacts of computer science. Their design is based on the structure and function of human brains. Not only do they attempt to model machines on the working of a human brain, they also attempt to give machines massive data sets to train the artificial neural networks. This is similar to the way a human brain learns and metamorphosizes based on the information it is fed.
So deep learning scientists attempt to give machines memories of experiences so that they may learn from them, imbibe knowledge from them, and modify their approaches to reasoning and logic based on them. This way the machines can improve their logical and reasoning processes and become more efficient and accurate at sorting through data. There are many deep learning online courses in the market, but our deep learning course exceeds them all in its comprehensiveness and relevance.
Our deep learning certification will be very beneficial for learners. This is because it is a very exciting time for deep learning scientists and a very good time for a beginner to enter into the field of deep learning. This is because due to advances in computer science and electronics, we as human beings possess extremely large amounts of computing power and data storage capacity. We are also generating exponentially more data globally than before. So it is now possible to use these mounds of data to train extremely large artificial neural networks. Several companies have already taken advantage of these advances to great effect. Companies like Google, Baidu, Facebook, and Twitter already use the principles of deep learning to predict user behaviour, give accurate priority to certain keywords or search terms, and target users with advertisements more effectively.
So dive into deep learning with the best deep learning course available in the market and start teaching machines how to learn with great efficacy.
What you will learn -
- You will learn exactly what neural networks are, how to design neural networks, and the basic principles behind the creation of neural networks.
- You will learn how to conduct supervised learning with neural networks. This includes training machines with pairs of data sets where the output value for each input value is known beforehand. For example marking emails as ‘spam’ and ‘not spam.’
- You will learn how to carry out binary classification. This involves putting different input values into two predtermined categories or ‘class labels.’
- You will learn how to carry out appropriate regression analysis to describe data and expand on the relationship between one dependent binary variable and one or more ratio-level independent variables.
- You will learn how to vectorize artificial neural networks and deep learning algorithms in order to make your code execute faster and become more efficient.
- You will learn how to implement a gradient descent and optimize algorithms by moving in the direction and area of the steepest descent iteratively.
Who should take this course -
Our deep learning training is suitable for all classes of learners provided they have a technical background. One should have some basic prior programming experience. They should have a rudimentary grasp of Data Science, although it won’t be a big issue if they do not have it. There is no educational qualification requirement since the course will teach all the basics from scratch and doesn’t involve many technical fields. One should have a strong inclination towards mathematics and statistics in particular.
Why Choose Careerera -
Our Deep learning course has several salient points, some of which are mentioned below.
- The instructors – We have a policy of hiring the instructors only after subjecting them to a very rigorous screening process. They are tested extensively to make sure that they are experts in their subject matter and have well developed teaching skills. They teach the learners using the latest teaching methodologies and techniques. They have decades of experience from working in the machine learning field.
- The course study materials - The instructors provide video lectures, notes, assignments, surprise quizzes, and capstone projects. The study materials are especially designed to help the learners engage with them in a beneficial way.
- The course curriculum - The course curriculum has been created carefully and painstakingly to provide the most comprehensive and relevant learning experience to the learners. All the latest industry trends are included in the course. This is a big reason to take our deep learning course online.
- The feedback – Our courses are designed in such a way that the instructors get input from the learners in the form of assignments, surprise quizzes, and capstone projects. After receiving this input, they evaluate it with great care and attention and give feedback to the learners in return.
- Available 24/7 – We are available to the learners 24/7 via video, call, email, and chat. Not only will they get a deep learning certificate by taking our course, they will also be able to ask any questions at any time through any of these channels and the instructors will respond to them. They can get their doubts cleared and get their queries resolved at any time.