Python falls under the category of high-level programming languages. So it has a lot of very powerful features such as built-in data structures and other facilities which put it far ahead of low-level languages such as assembly languages or machine code. The syntax of Python is very sparse and minimal. Python also uses whitespace for formatting instead of curly brackets or braces. As a result, Python code is very easy to read and not obscure or intricate at all.
Python’s code is written with dynamic binding and dynamic typing instead of static binding and static typing. So writing programs with Python is usually a very smooth and pleasant experience. There are no pain points at all. So it is very suitable for Rapid Application Development or RAD – creating simulations, testing concepts, and creating prototypes quickly. Also, it is frequently used as a glue language or a scripting language to connect various components of a software application together or to write small and fast scripts. Due to these convenient features of Python Data Science has become a breeze.
Python also comes bundled with a collection of libraries which is as vast as it is comprehensive. This makes programming very convenient for software developers as they can avoid reinventing the wheel for every little task they want to perform. There also exists a vast community around Python which has developed its own collection of libraries which is quite large. Python community members hail from fields such as computer science, mathematics, statistics, information technology, information security, data science, Game development, medicine and pharmacology, and even biology and bioinformatics. So one will benefit a lot by learning Python through this Python for Data Science course.
Why is Python Popular Among Data Scientists?
All the above points make Python a very beneficial language for programmers. As a result of this, Python’s growth is the fastest among all the programming languages of the world. Many agencies predict that it will become the most popular programming language of the world within the present decade. Data Science with Python especially has become extremely common and widespread. The following are the reasons for Python’s popularity -
- Python has done a great job of making all its features very accessible. Its syntax has been especially designed to align with the natural way of thinking and contains many characteristics similar to natural languages used by humans. Thus it does not take much time for beginners to programming to learn Python.
- The Python programming language gets support from influential corporate sponsors. Facebook, Amazon Web Services, and most of all Google support the community of Python developers and the official maintainers of the Python programming language heavily. They have helped Python in numerous ways such as by providing programmers, tools, money, and organizing bug fixing marathons. They even offer free Python data science training in the form of Python data science courses to those interested. These efforts lead to Python’s improvement and help it advance and grow as a programming language.
- The biggest reason is perhaps the availability of a large number of Python libraries and frameworks. They make it very simple to carry out Data Science in Python. This phenomenon has become possible due to the large and supportive community that has gathered around Python. Another cause is the heavy corporate sponsorship and backing. It has led to the existence of well-designed and well-maintained libraries and frameworks catering to every possible purpose that a Python programmer might have.
Careerera’s Data Science with Python Course
With Careerera, one can learn python for data science in a very simple and straightforward manner. Careerera offers a very carefully and painstakingly designed course titled ‘Data Science with Python.’ So you can engage in learning Python for data science.
- Download and run various analysis algorithms on data with the help of Python programs.
- Learn Python programming techniques to analyze and evaluate different kinds of data – ordinal, categorical, and encoding.
- Produce data visualizations such as scatter plots, polar area diagrams, time series sequences, line graphs, timelines, line graphs, tree diagrams, ring charts, sunburst diagrams, matrix charts, node link diagrams, word clouds, alluvial diagrams, scatter plots, pie charts, Venn diagrams, stacked bar graphs, histograms, flow maps, density maps, cartograms, heat maps etc.
- Present the results of your data analysis step by step with the help of the full set of features of the IPython notebooks.
- Use data science tools and techniques to carry out predictive modeling.
So now you can learn data science with Python through this Python data science online course.
1) A total of 36 hours session provided by the certified professionals.
3) Tips and Tricks are provided by the counsel to gain the desired outcome.
4) Full Length Tests that consist of 250 questions that are to be completed within 4 hours.
5) Essential reading material, updates, best website links, and the reference books for students are provided throughout the training period.
6) A better understanding of all the modules wrapped in the curriculum is provided through a combination of contemporary approaches.
7) Several downloadable students’ handouts, and the Course ware, that learners can easily refer to, are also rendered from our end.
8) All the online videos and reading material comes along with a lifetime access option.
9) The website comes with a user friendly interface, so even those who are technologically-challenged need not to worry.