A few years back, the rule was passed that made it compulsory to further advancing crucial infrastructure virtual security, which called for the progress of a controlled threat-based cybersecurity agenda that is "ordered, supple, repeatable, enactment-based, and charge-effective." The Cyber Security Framework (CSF) was progressed by an international conglomerate of small and large firms, together with owners and workers of the nation's crucial groundwork, with leadership by the NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology). ISACA contributed to the CSF's growth and supported set in chief values from the COBIT outline into the industry-led effort.
ISACA proposes experts who have mastered the content in the COBIT 5 Foundation course a chance to exhibit their knowledge by taking an exam and getting a certificate of accomplishment. These specialists know the aims and content of the Cybersecurity Framework and by what method implement the seven Cybersecurity Framework steps using COBIT 5. Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 aids you realize the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), its aim, the execution steps and the capability to use this information.
Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 course and exam are designed for individuals who have a rudimentary knowledge of both COBIT 5 and security basics and also who are involved in developing the Cybersecurity programs for their initiatives.
COBIT 5 is focused on firms of all masses and all segments. It is suitable for experts involved in guarantee, safety, threat, privacy, and business leaders and investors involved in or pretentious by controlling and management of info and IT systems, like:
· IT Managers
· IT Quality Professionals
· IT Auditors
· IT Consultants
· IT Developers
· IT Operational Management
· IT Business Leadership Management
· Managers in IT Service providing firms
Upon Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 course completion, attendees will be able to
· Understand the aims of the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF)
· Understand and confer the content of the CSF and what it means to support it
· Recognize all of the seven CSF implementation steps
· Be able to use and assess the implementation steps using COBIT 5
· Awareness of business impacts
· Get the relationship between business systems and their linked threat appetite
· Understand business desires, undertaking objectives, and their significances
· 2 Days of Instructor-Led training for the course
· The training session is controlled by practiced and competent Instructors.
· Some of the case studies have been conversed to get practical experience and prepare for certain fields.
· Contenders are given access to quality study assets
· Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
· Real World use cases and Scenarios
· Practical Approach
· 24*7 Support
· Expert & Certified Trainers
· Get a significant certification in IT Governance and lift your career prospects.
· Certify your knowledge of the Cybersecurity Framework (CSF).
· Learn how to monitor and develop the Cybersecurity program for your enterprise.
The format of, Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5 course is
· Exam type is online
· The conducted language is English
· Multiple choice questions and objective is the exam testing format
· Duration is 80 minutes
· 50% is required to clear the exam
· 5 questions are trail out of 75
Q1. How many numbers of questions are there in "Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5" examination?Kindly add a program in careera
- The COBIT 5 Foundation exam includes 75 questions out of which 5 are trial. The time limit is 80 minutes.
Q2. What marks are needed to clear the exam?
- A total of 50% is needed to pass the certification exam, which means at least 40 answers must be correct.
Q3. Do you offer any preparation exam as fragment of this course?
- Yes, we provide rehearsal tests as a course fragment for COBIT 5 Certification Training course to help you get ready for the exact certification exam.
Q4. What are the requisites for "Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5" Certification?
- The folks intended to take up the certification exam for the course is advised to must have the advanced knowledge of COBIT 5 Foundation or hold the certificate of the COBIT 5 Foundation.
Q5. How regularly does the exam charge change?
- Exam fee are active and controlled by the certification group. Usually, fee alterations are made at the end of the year. You will be responsible to pay the change amount to Careerera, if you had not occupied the exam and the exam fee is augmented in the interim.
Q6. Do I require renewing my Certification?
- The COBIT 5 authorizations are in force for an indefinite period of time and do not fall, so there is no need for renewing the certificate once you pass the exam and get the certificate.
Q7. What is privileged under the 24/7 support declaration?
- · We make available 24/7 help via email, chat, and calls. · We have a keen team that provides in-demand help via our unrestricted setting. · Lifetime admittance to the unobstructed forum, even after course finish with us.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Implementing the NIST Standards using COBIT 5, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara