COBIT 5 is a modern version of ISACA’s universally approved framework. It offers a concluded business prospect of the authority of enterprise IT, imitating the crucial role of info and technology in creating a valuation for enterprises of all sizes. The integrities applies, systematic tools and models system in COBIT 5 prompt thought leadership and directive from business, IT and governor specialists around the globe.
The COBIT 5 Assessor for Security Certification Training gives way to executives and those accounted with decision making considering the use of technology in support of managerial aims. COBIT 5 helps business experts take out the wants of each investor across the enterprise and finally extends the value from info and technology.
The COBIT 5 Assessor for Security Certification Training program gives a source for assessing an enterprise’s method skills besides the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). Evidence-centered to let a stable and repeatable manner to amount IT process capabilities, this model favors IT leaders to increase C-level and board member buy-in for change and growth initiatives. The COBIT 5 Assessor for Security Certification Training prepares the applicants for the COBIT 5 Assessor for Security certificate’s exam.
The COBIT 5 Assessor for Security Certification Training course is structured for respective job roles
- Internal and External Auditors
- IT Auditors
- IT Process Owners
- IT Quality Professionals
The applicants must be COBIT 5 Foundation qualified for taking the COBIT 5 Assessor for Security Certification Training course.
Once done with COBIT 5 Assessor Training course, attendees will understand
1- How to use the Process Assessment Model (PAM) in the use of a process capability measurement especially:
- To apply the Process Reference Model, definite to be able to use the 37 processes mentioned in the PRM
- To use and study the size model in measuring process capability standards
- To relate and study the ability aspect by basic criteria defined in the PAM
2- How to know and estimate the roles and responsibilities in the process ability assessment method
3- How to do and assess the 7 stages mentioned in the Assessor Guide
- Initiate a process assessment
- Range a valuation, using the tools given and the PAM for the variety of the apt methods
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
The exam mode is online and English is the language of the exam conducted in.
- Objective testing
- Every sheet includes 8 questions with 10 marks obtainable each question
- 50% is mandatory to pass the exam i.e. 40 marks or above
- Exam duration is 2 ½ Hours
- open book
- Only COBIT 5 guides are allowed for the exam
- The training is delivered from us for 2-day
- The training session is managed by practiced and proficient trainers.
- Case studies have been talked to get practical involvement and equip for certain fields.
- Applicants are given access to value study assets
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- Practical Approach
- 24*7 Support
- Expert & Certified Trainers