COBIT 5 is the new version of ISACA’s worldwide recognized framework. It offers a concluded business view of the supremacy of enterprise IT, reflecting the crucial role of info and technology in building assessment for enterprises of all sizes. The ethics, practices, methodical tools and models set up in COBIT 5 express thought leadership and regulation from business, IT and control experts around the sphere.
The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training delivers direction to managers and those charged with decision making regarding the use of technology in support of organizational purposes. COBIT 5 supports business best address the wants of every investor across the enterprise and eventually maximizes the value from info and tools.
The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training course delivers a source for evaluating an enterprise’s method abilities besides the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). Evidence-based to allow a consistent and repeatable way to measure IT process capabilities, this model aids IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for modification and development initiatives.
The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training formulates the contenders for the COBIT 5 Assessor certificate’s exam.
The COBIT 5 Certification Training course is designed for respective job roles
- Internal and External Auditors
- IT Auditors
- IT Process Owners
- IT Quality Professionals
The contenders or applicants must be COBIT 5 Foundation certified for taking the course.
At the end of the COBIT 5 Assessor Training course, attendees will understand
How to execute a process proficiency assessment via Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5
How to put on the Process Assessment Model (PAM) in the execution of a process capability valuation especially:
- To use the Process Reference Model, in specific to be able to use the 37 processes defined in the PRM
- To apply and examine the size model in assessing process capability levels
- To relate and examine the capability dimension by generic criteria defined in the PAM
How to recognize and evaluate the roles and tasks in the process capability assessment method
How to do and evaluate the 7 steps defined in the Assessor Guide Specially:
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment, using the tools delivered and the PAM for the assortment of the appropriate processes
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
The type of exam is online and the language of the exam is English.
- Objective testing
- Each paper includes 8 questions with 10 marks available per question
- 50% is required to clear the exam i.e. 40 marks or above
- Exam duration is 2 ½ Hours
- open book, Using COBIT 5 books only
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led teaching for the course
- The training period is handled by practiced and competent Instructors.
- Quite a few case studies have been conversed to get practical experience and prepare for certain fields.
- Candidates are given access to quality study assets
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- Practical Approach
- 24*7 Support
- Expert & Certified Trainers
Q1. How many numbers of questions are there in the “COBIT 5 Assessor Certification” examination?
- The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification exam includes 8 questions each paper with 10 marks available per question. 2 ½ Hour is the total time allocated for the exam.
Q2. What marks are obligatory to clear the exam?
- A minimum of 50% is required to clear the certification exam, which means at least 40 should be correctly answered.
Q3. Do you give any trial exam as a section of this course?
- Yes, we provide sample tests and quiz as a course section for COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training course to make you all set for the exact certification exam.
Q4. What is privileged in the 24*7 support statement?
- · We provide candidates 24/7 help via email, chat, and calls. · We have a strong team that runs in-demand support through our free setting. · Lifetime admittance to the unbarred forum, even after course accomplishment with Careerera.
Q5. What are the conditions for COBIT 5 Assessor Certification?
- The people who have planned to take up the certification exam for the course is directed to must have the · COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate. · Attend an accredited COBIT 5 Assessor training course (Optional).
Q6. Till when one can get a coupon from Careerera?
- Your exam coupon fee is incorporated in the fee of this course. Yet, you must get the exam coupon in six months from the date of course procured. If the exam fee upsurges and you haven’t booked the exam, you’ll be paying the alteration sum in fee to Careerera.
Q7. How repeatedly does the exam fee amend?
- The exam fee is active and organized by the certification group. Typically, fee amendments are done at the end of the calendar year. You will be liable to pay the change sum to Careerera, if you had not occupied the examination and the exam fee is increased in the between.
Q8. Do I need to renew my COBIT 5 Assessor Certification?
- The COBIT 5 approvals are in force for an indefinite time and do not fall, so there is no need for reintroducing the certificate once you pass the test and have been certified.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara