COBIT 5 is the new version of ISACA’s worldwide recognized framework. It offers a concluded business view of the supremacy of enterprise IT, reflecting the crucial role of info and technology in building assessment for enterprises of all sizes. The ethics, practices, methodical tools and models set up in COBIT 5 express thought leadership and regulation from business, IT and control experts around the sphere.
The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training delivers direction to managers and those charged with decision making regarding the use of technology in support of organizational purposes. COBIT 5 supports business best address the wants of every investor across the enterprise and eventually maximizes the value from info and tools.
The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training course delivers a source for evaluating an enterprise’s method abilities besides the COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM). Evidence-based to allow a consistent and repeatable way to measure IT process capabilities, this model aids IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for modification and development initiatives.
The COBIT 5 Assessor Certification Training formulates the contenders for the COBIT 5 Assessor certificate’s exam.
The COBIT 5 Certification Training course is designed for respective job roles
- Internal and External Auditors
- IT Auditors
- IT Process Owners
- IT Quality Professionals
The contenders or applicants must be COBIT 5 Foundation certified for taking the course.
At the end of the COBIT 5 Assessor Training course, attendees will understand
How to execute a process proficiency assessment via Assessor Guide: using COBIT 5
How to put on the Process Assessment Model (PAM) in the execution of a process capability valuation especially:
- To use the Process Reference Model, in specific to be able to use the 37 processes defined in the PRM
- To apply and examine the size model in assessing process capability levels
- To relate and examine the capability dimension by generic criteria defined in the PAM
How to recognize and evaluate the roles and tasks in the process capability assessment method
How to do and evaluate the 7 steps defined in the Assessor Guide Specially:
- Initiate a process assessment
- Scope an assessment, using the tools delivered and the PAM for the assortment of the appropriate processes
- Plan and brief the teams
- Collect and validate the data
- Do a process attribute rating
- Report the findings of the assessment
- How to use the self-assessment guide
The type of exam is online and the language of the exam is English.
- Objective testing
- Each paper includes 8 questions with 10 marks available per question
- 50% is required to clear the exam i.e. 40 marks or above
- Exam duration is 2 ½ Hours
- open book, Using COBIT 5 books only
- 2 Days of Instructor-Led teaching for the course
- The training period is handled by practiced and competent Instructors.
- Quite a few case studies have been conversed to get practical experience and prepare for certain fields.
- Candidates are given access to quality study assets
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- Practical Approach
- 24*7 Support
- Expert & Certified Trainers