Advanced Automated Administration with PowerShell course makes you learn how to automate administrative tasks using Windows PowerShell (10962). The trainees will develop primary scripting talents such as creating advanced functions, writing controller scripts, supervision of script faults and will learn how to work with Windows PowerShell Workflow. The trainees will also learn how to use the latest administration tools like Desired State Configuration (DSC) and Just Enough Administration (JEA) to configure and safe servers.
The Advanced Automated Administration with PowerShell certification training concentrates on structuring more accessible and functional Windows PowerShell scripts for the utility in one's company through structuring its own Windows PowerShell tools. The course will similarly cover the use of Windows PowerShell cmdlets with .NET agenda along with teaching how to design your Windows Servers using DSC and offering recognition of Windows PowerShell workings.
The thorough practical labs, content, and learning will help elucidate manual tasks that trainees may presently have to carry out as an Administrator, letting trainees make their Windows PowerShell techniques for automated, accurate management and delivering of their Windows Server infrastructure.
The Advanced Automated Administration with PowerShell certification training course is planned for the following:
- IT Professionals experienced in general Windows servers and Windows Client administration.
- Administrators functioning in a Windows or Windows hybrid setting.
- IT Professionals who desire to build upon present Windows PowerShell knowledge.
After the completion of the course training, trainees will be capable of
- Creating Advanced Functions
- Using Cmdlets and Microsoft .NET Structure in Windows PowerShell
- Writing Controller Scripts
- Handling Script Errors
- Using XML, JSON, and custom formatted data
- Analyzing and Debugging Scripts
- Understanding Windows PowerShell Workflow
The better understanding of course to the trainees, there are essentials to be followed
- Understanding and practice working with Windows PowerShell or knowledge same as to the content covered in course Automating Administration with Windows PowerShell
- Proficient in common Windows server and Windows Client administration or by now experienced in managing and supporting Application servers and services composed with applications.