Microsoft Excel is one of the top-notch spreadsheet tool used by students and organizations for varied purposes. It is the irreplaceable part of every business and highly used in multiple fields whether it’s a nonprofit organization or other. Big companies use MS Excel for analyzing, organizing, modeling the data. Everyone knows about the basic functions and features of Excel but there are the fewer one who doesn’t know about the latest technology and functions of Excel. In order to fulfill this requirement, Certification in Advanced Excel is the best way to learn about the all new technology and features used in Excel. It will help to move ahead from basic knowledge to advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
Main Objectives of Advanced Excel Certification:
- Candidate can obtain the reliable skills, information, and knowledge that required in the Excel.
- Understand the multiple sections and techniques used in Excel.
- Candidate will learn about the methods of analyzing data and improve productivity.
- Avail the understanding of Excel related techniques and working method.
- The candidate will learn Excel from beginner to advanced level with all the available features.
- Get the information on latest and common functions used in an organization.
Eligibility Criteria for Advanced Excel Certification:
There is no academic or professional eligibility required being capable to apply for the Certification in Advanced Excel as everyone from entry level to professional level can apply for this certification. Every candidate only required to have the latest Excel software installed on their computer. The students who have just passed their 10th or 12th examination are also eligible to obtain Certification in Advanced Excel without any difficulty. Instead of that, any job professional or graduate can apply of the Advanced Excel Certification program.
Course Highlights of Advanced Excel Certification:
- 50 hours of online Led sessions through certified professionals.
- Get E-learning sessions.
- Necessary reading materials, website links and course-related books for study.
- Exercises and quizzes based test for a candidate’s personal study.
- Valuable techniques and guidelines during the online sessions.
- Multiple downloadable courseware and study material that can get any time.
- 1-day Money back guarantees if no satisfaction get.
- Obtain the lifetime free study material and video sessions.
Benefits of Advanced Excel Certification at Careerera:
At Careerera, we have a group of certified instructor that will give an extraordinary knowledge, skills and practical knowledge to the students that you accept during the Certification in Advanced Excel and some of the benefits of this certification are listed below:
- Our trainers will provide all the latest techniques and methodology that you would need to complete Advanced Excel Certification in a very simple manner.
- The candidates can get in touch with us whenever they need any kind of assistance and our trainer always help them on varied queries.
- Our certification course is internationally recognized and you can easily work in any country wherever you want.
- Candidates do this certification at Careerera, will learn every concept very clearly that make them expert in their respected field.
|Chapter - 1||Introduction of Excel|
|Chapter - 2||Working with Workbook and Worksheets|
|Chapter - 3||Introducing Excel Tables Formulas and References|
|Chapter - 4||Formatting Data|
|Chapter - 5||Inserting Objects in Worksheets|
|Chapter - 6||Managing Data in Excel|
|Chapter - 7||Excel Formulas and Functions|
|Chapter - 8||References and LOOKUPs|
|Chapter - 9||Excel Tables|
|Chapter - 10||Working with Charts|
|Chapter - 11||Working with Pivot Table|
|Chapter - 12||What If Analysis - Goal Seek and Scenario Manager|
|Chapter - 13||Data Analysis and Validation|
|Chapter - 14||Macros|
|Chapter - 15||Printing Excel Workbooks|
|Chapter - 16||Managing Excel Files|
|Chapter - 17||Visual Basic for Application|
|Chapter - 18||Case Study 1 - Editing an Excel Macro in VBA|
|Chapter - 19||Case Study 2 – Creating User Forms in VBA|
|Chapter - 20||Case Study 3 – Custom Excel Functions|
|Chapter - 21||Case Study 4 – Conditional Logic in VBA|
|Chapter - 22||Case Study 5 – Create Dynamic Dashboard|
The formula is a statement which is written by a user for the purpose of calculations. Example- 1+2+3 whereas a function is a built-in formula by Excel. Example- SUM (1+2+3).
Conditional Formatting is a term which is used to format the range/cells based on a condition/conditions. It is like highlighting a cell which is based on cell value.
The alternative of VLOOKUP is index and match function. The limitation of VLOOKUP is an advantage of index and match. In VLOOKUP, the data cannot be fetched from the left side of the lookup range but if we use index-match, the data can be fetched in anyways.
PEMDAS rule is applied in Excel for operating: 1.Parenthesis 2.Exponentiation 3.Multiplication/Division 4.Addition 5.Subtraction
Recommended charts and pivot table are both the same, only a minor difference is there in between. In Recommended charts, charts such as Bar Chart, column chart will be recommended by excel which will be based on the data and in the recommended pivot table, pivot table will be recommended by excel automatically which will be based on raw data.
In order to highlight the duplicate value, conditional formatting can be used. Moreover, you can use “countif” function to get a number of duplicate values.
o #N/A o #DIV/0! o #VALUE! o #REF! o #NAME o #NUM
When you use an Excel table name or the column name for reference instead of using the cell references, it is called structured reference.
As the name suggests, data validation can be used for validating the data in a cell/range. The criteria such as list, whole number etc is present. Also, the custom criteria option is available where function/formula can be given.
TEXT ()- It can be used to convert a value into text formatting. CONCATENATE ()- This is used to unite several text strings to one string. LEFT ()- This helps in returning the specified number of characters from the starting character. PROPER ()- This helps in arranging the characters in a proper way.