With the emergence of the ITIL framework, Information Technology came in alignment with an organization’s business needs. In the past few years, this framework has benefitted several organizations and many government bodies also. It helps the organizations to work effectively in order to achieve their goals.
With the introduction of ITIL4, all IT professionals will be able to bring a digital transformation in their organizations. It will surely promote the work efficiency of the organizations and their employees. The methodology of Agile is widely used in the ITSM field.
How ITIL can be a major benefit to your business in the future? Here we will explore the strategies by focusing on the trends of ITIL in 2020.
1. AI Revolution to help with ITSM - AI has already been in trend with ITSM in the last few years. The use will be continued this year and in all the upcoming years with the principles and practices of the ITIL 4 framework. It has two main uses:
The professionals are relying on the ITIL4 strategy which will help in achieving remarkable results using the services. With AI, there will be a revolution in organizations. Although the adoption of AI will take away many jobs in the industries and organizations, it will make the working hassle-free in numerous scenarios of business. Service compositions and chatbots are an important aspect of AI utilization.
2. Most Effective Customer Service Experience- Businesses are contributing the best user experience which is authorized by today’s best technologies such as ML, AI, etc. The main emphasis is on increasing the customer experience, especially in B2C conditions. ITIL 4 focuses on new technologies, new methods, and co-creation of value. With this many aspects other than customer satisfaction will get improved. With ITIL 4, both transparency and user experience will improve, bringing success to the organization. The organizations will be able to deliver best and superior customer service by following the framework defined under ITIL 4. The service performance is usually calculated according to the metrics of SLA and OLA. whether it is B2C or B2B, the customers expect the same level of service from the service providers. This makes the principles of ITIL 4 a handy framework. It will help in maintaining good boundaries and processes.
3. Service Management Can be Well Defined- One of the important points in an organization is its service management. In this trending year, all the organizations have started to assimilate the practices of ITSM, including the business functions also. There will be more use of ITIL 4 practices. The main focus of all the organizations is on value creation and it can only be seen when the users avail the services. The organizations are starting to incorporate the ITSM practices leaving the traditional scopes behind. The customers will expect the same level of experience whether it is an IT service or any non-IT function.
4. Improved Information Security- Improved and complete information is very important for the success of any organization. Nowadays, it is observed that the safety violations are very common and it is affecting both, the small enterprises as well as global organizations. This is the reason why companies are relying on information security. The functional concepts and framework of ITIL 4 will specify the standards of security with many new security policies. In this digital age, the data transfer is always not free from threats. While transferring or sharing the info, organizations need to maintain security and privacy on a priority basis. ITIL will be an innovation in upcoming years for multiple areas of ITIL 4 and various developing technologies such as AI, DevOps, Project Management, etc. The security management of ITIL ensures that the information is free from potential risks, threats and other losses of organizational data. The security process will be an on-time investment but will remain continuous.
5. Developed Employee Enablement- It is noticed that the ability and expertise of many workers are not given any priority. The existing technology of service management has not incorporated it yet. But if we talk about ITIL 4, then it addresses improved employee enablement in the field of talent management and personnel department. In this category, we can get research-based practices as well as concepts. The guiding principle will permit constructive employees to have priority at their workplace. Its main task is to establish and execute the processes involved in customer management. Also, the change management is getting decentralized which empowers the team without any unnecessary rules and regulations. The guiding principles of ITIL will allow efficient employees to have more say in the working organization.
All the organizations that are implementing ITIL 4 consistently, starting from the management until the workforce, will get the maximum benefits in the trending year 2020. There is a huge potential in the IT organizations which will surely increase work efficiency by decreasing the cost and value of resources required in the completion of projects or other services offered by the companies or organizations across the globe. With the implementation of ITIL 4 in the existing or upcoming organizations, there will be great change in the IT sector.
Post a Comment