The Master in AI and Machine Learning aims to make extremely well-formed AI experts with great knowledge of mathematics, skilled in appropriate languages, and knowledge of advanced algorithms and applications.This Master in AI and Machine Learning Program is planned for those who wish to shift or progress their career in this stirring and well-paying field. We welcome professionals as well as fresher who are Aiming to Make a great career in the industry. Because of the rising demand of bright and accurate decision making, there is a rapid growth in the adoption of AI and Machine Learning technologies.
Accelerate your future growth with this Master in AI and Machine Learning with Careerera.
Why AI and Machine Learning ?
The hope of technology is AI and Machine Learning. As of automating functions to reform work methods, AI and Machine Learning are ever more used in every industry. The rising acceptance of this technology across verticals has raised the range and call for talented experts with a robust understanding of artificial intelligence and Machine Learning.
Artificial Intelligence's Course Can Be Divided Into Three Different Categories
Machine Learning- This stage of AI Engages Intelligent systems with algorithms to learn.
Machine Intelligence- This stage engages the use of Enhanced perceptive Abilities.
Machine Consciousness- This stage Revolves around self-learning.
Careerera Provides progressed AI and Machine Learning PGP Program which is planned and carry forward by specialists with a Great Experience. Learn from the supreme when you register in our Training programs.
Audience Profile :
The intended audience for the PG Program in AI and Machine Learning are:
- IT Professionals
- Data Professionals
- Individuals with basic programming skills interested in the AI & ML
- Data Scientists viewing to get a big boost in their careers
- Professionals looking for a career shift into AI & ML
The course delivers the understanding of
- Deep Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Graphical Models together with Predictive Analytics and Statistics
- Acquires a Bachelor’s degree with a least of 50% total marks or equivalent
- Are contented using a programming language and are known to academic level math and statistics.
- Case Studies and Assignments
- Practical applied Workshops
- Interpersonal communication with Industry Mentors
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Careerera Alumni Status
- Placement Support
- 24*7 Customer Support
- Lifetime Access to learning materials