SCRUMVERSITY KANBAN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION: AN OVERVIEW
Kanban systems are proven to increase the current efficiency of the delivery system, primarily emphasising on the eradication of the unproductive waste and time. This makes it a great choice for organizations. Many organizations today are looking for Kanban certified individuals and getting yourself Kanban certification is surely going to increase your possibility of getting a great opportunity.
The Kanban certification training offered by Careerera deals with the IT, Automotive industry along with Continuous delivery. The training aids in understanding how Kanban principles can be applied by the Scrum teams while handling the delivery and value creation of products. Enhance your professional Scrum knowledge with the help of Kanban principles and theories.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE KANBAN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION?
The main objectives of the Scrumversity Kanban Professional certification are mentioned below:
Comprehension of the professional Scrum along with Kanban practices, Agile metrics and the Scrum framework.
Get insight into the application and operation of Kanban systems. Along with this also understand the usefulness of the Kanban approach in organizations.
The course also focuses on the primary difference between the archaic methods and the Agile framework.
Upon the completion of the course, you will be able to understand the major components associated with Kanban such as the Kanban walls, Kanban cards and the WIP limits.
Learn the proper system of prioritization and its application in an organization where several teams are included in the delivery process. This allows you to run an effective delivery system where products are delivered through a proper supervision system that manages the chaos in the delivery system thereby increasing the efficiency and the productivity of the delivery teams.
Understand how to hold a constant delivery system for your clients and consumers by incorporating Kanban processes in order to eradicate problems on the way, rather than delaying the whole delivery process.
You will be able to visualize the workforce and what actually happens from the initial request to the final completion. This will introduce the utilization of the card walls and the card columns. You will also understand the fact that forming several workflows is absolutely okay as far as your incoming work requests are concerned.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is a perfect option for:
Note: a candidate must have either one of the following certification:
- Expert Scrum Master Professional
- Expert Scrum Product Owner Professional
- Expert Scrum Developer Professional
WHAT ARE THE PREREQUISITES NEEDED TO DO THIS CERTIFICATION?
The list of prerequisites contains the following points:
One must be either of the following:
Expert Scrum master professional
Expert Scrum product owner professional
Expert Scrum developer professional
The Scrumversity Kanban professional certification training is of 16 hours in total and is available through three delivery modes that are self-paced E-learning, trainer-led live virtual classroom training and physical classroom training at careerera.
Along with the training course related in-house and published material is shared in printable formats.
A series of periodic assessments in order to trace the progress of an individual.
PATTERN OF THE KANBAN PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION EXAMINATION:
A total of an hour is given to all those who are taking the Kanban Professional Certification examination.
There are a total of 45 subjective and case study based questions and the passing percentage in order to obtain the Scrumversity Kanban Professional Certification is 85%.
The Language of the examination is English.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO FORWARD WITH Careerera?
Careerera covers the overall topics present in the Kanban approach.
We also follow the bottom to top approach that is best suitable for fresh learners and allow them to build a basic understanding of the fundamentals related to Kanban.
All our trainers are well equipped to deliver learning through a practical environment.
Our certification provider is Scrumversity. For further information regarding the certification navigate to www.scrumversity.org.
Project works are assigned to every participating individual and certification is offered by Scrumversity.
Q1. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
- Yes, you can opt for either self-paced E-learning or for the instructor-led live virtual classroom training.
Q2. Do you provide any Certification? If yes, what is the Certification process?
- We offer a course completion certificate to all the participants. This certificate is offered by Careerera. For obtaining one, you need to submit a project that carries marks and your performance is evaluated as well. Moreover, once a candidate passes the examination, he/she gets a certificate from Scrumversity that validates him/her as a certified Kanban professional.
Q3. What if I miss a session of a course?
- Several cover-up sessions are provided to the participants so there is no need to worry about missing any class. However, attendance in the class matters so make sure that you only take leave when necessary.
Q4. What if I require extra assistance?
- All our trainers are happy to help those in need. For assistance from the trainer, you can either call them directly or else can drop an email at email@example.com. Otherwise, you can also discuss your concerns in the net class after the session gets over.
Q5. How do I get a refund?
- Kindly drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org listing your reason for the refund in detail. The concerned person will get back to you. We offer a 1-day return policy. To know more you can connect with our customer care representative.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
ScrumVersity Kanban Professional, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara