AGILE COACH TRAINING: AN OVERVIEW
Predominantly, the chief responsibility of a coach is to build up the awareness and the knowledge of the clients. A coach handles the objectives and the goals of an organization by supervising the teams involved in a project.
The Agile coach training emphasises on the need for synchronized teamwork in order to achieve productive results and outcomes for an organization. The training will allow you to strengthen your Scrum and Agile knowledge to become competent in handling Agile teams and projects through your mentoring, management and planning skills that you will build during the training at careerera.
WHAT ARE THE OBJECTIVES OF THE SCRUMVERSITY AGILE COACH TRAINING?
The objectives of the Agile coach training are mentioned below:
- The training allows candidates to monitor the processes ongoing in a team and enhance the work performance of that team through mentoring them towards achieving productivity and success.
- Comprehension of how to select the best problem-solving skills and to see if it is successfully executed or not.
- A coach must be someone who is good at planning, team building and possess leadership qualities. These standards are holistically built under the training program so as to make you able to cope up with the fluctuating trends in the work environment.
- Understand the professionalism and ethics to motivate your team towards one specific goal and the power of teamwork for an organization.
- Get insight into how to identify the work culture of an organization and scrutinize it to get down with a contemporary and effective change that is based on Agile methodologies to incorporate value-driven services for enhanced productivity.
- Learn how to enable change in an organization through experimentation and utilizing a mix of several practices.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND CAREERERA CERTIFIED AGILE COACH TRAINING?
The training is the best fit for the following professionals:
- Professionals dealing with projects who are interested in the role of an Agile Coach.
- Agile team mentors or coaches
- Functional managers
- Scrum masters
- Former Agile coaches looking for an upgrade in their existing knowledge.
- Agile managers
- Scrum product owners
- Iteration managers
- Scaling Agile professionals
WHAT IS THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CERTIFIED AGILE COACH?
The eligibility criteria are as follows:
- An individual must be certified in either of the following certifications:
- Expert Scrum Master Professional
- Expert Scrum Product Owner Professional
- Expert Scrum Developer Professional
- Agile coach certification training is a 16-hour long certification training that comes with additional course-related materials and practice test papers and mock test papers.
- The study curriculum is designed to prepare professionals to become competent Agile coaches.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO FORWARD WITH CAREERERA?
Careerera offers an experiential learning environment that motivates participants towards learning without much efforts. The examination pattern includes the assessment through a series of subjective and case study based evaluation which guarantees a practical approach in the actual workplace.
We offer several rejoining sessions to all our participants and the trainers also assist them throughout their learning journey. Along with this, post-training support is provided to each and every individual who attends the training. Join our Scrumversity certified Agile coach training and fulfil your dream of becoming an Agile coach. A set of real-life simulations are carried during the classes to ensure Industry ready professionals who can confidently deal with any challenges or complexities arising in the working environment. For certification related information visit www.scrumversity.org.