Scrum is an administration and control process that aids professionals in concentrating on building programming that addresses business issues. It is a straightforward structure for powerful group cooperation on complex programming ventures. Scrum Developer Professional is one of the most sought after credential in the IT industry these days.
Scrum Developer Professional is a 3-day course where understudies make up a whole Scrum Team and simultaneously do necessities building, outline, improvement, testing, combination and sending the results inside a solitary cycle.
- Mixed learning conveyance display (self-managed e-learning as well as teacher driven choices)
- Venture Class learning administration framework (LMS)
- Improved announcements for people and groups
Benefits of a Scrum Developer Certification -
- Develop a strong knowledge base of Scrum information
- Change your attitude
- Remain significant and attractive
- Work better because of a closer alignment with your coworkers.
- Demonstrate your Scrum learning to peers.
- Join a group of scrum specialists
- Help your organization succeed in its ventures by becoming a qualified representative.
- A symbol of respect.
Exam Format for scrum Certification -
The test includes 35 different multiple choice questions and to satisfy Scrum Master prerequisites, you should get at least 24 correct.
Audience Profile -
The Scrum Developer Professional course is targeted at all individuals from a Scrum Development Team; engineers, software engineers, database designers, Analysts, and others with a specialized background.
How to Apply -
You can register for free on SCRUMVersity.com and apply for the scrum certification exam.
Maintaining the Scrum certification -
In order to maintain the certification status of scrum, the Scrum Developer Professional is required to earn 25 re-certification credits in every 3 years.