The SAFe (Scaled Agile Fraework) for Team certification training deals with the scaling of Lean and Agile development in large enterprises. It is proven for its efficiency to produce desired outcomes and is a widely accepted method in large software enterprises. The SAFe certified professionals are able to bring about a change associated with Agile at the enterprise level and therefore their demand never runs out. Getting the SAFe for Team certification not only changes the way an enterprise treats you but also adds value to your accomplished skills and knowledge. Today Agile technologies are rapidly changing the way organizations all across the globe used to work. Agile and Scrum, when conglomerated together, can lead to the desired productivity in an organization and that is the reason why Scaled Agile Framework is the next big thing to do if you would like to go on the path of career acceleration.
The SAFe for Team Certification training allows candidates to get the optimum skills and knowledge that they require in order to accomplish as an Agile professional.
Main Objectives of The SAFe for Team Certification Training
The main objectives of the SAFe for Team certification training are as follows:
The SAFe for Team certification covers the SAFe Agile principles to the cru. The candidates are able to comprehend the Agile principles through Scaled Agile framework.
The participants are able to understand their roles and responsibilities as a team member of the Agile release train. Therefore they are able to deliver the required input and thus reap the vision and mission of the team as a whole. This not only increases the productivity level but it also adds to the collectiveness of the efforts that are put in to achieve a desired result or outcome.
The course covers the aspect that deals with the forethinking regarding the iteration.
Get insight into how to carry out the iterations and demo value. This not only helps you as a SAFe team member but also contributes a lot to the overall success that a team achieves.
Learn various ways through which the performance of the team can be improved tremendously which in turn positively affects the train processes.
Exercise the planning of Program increments.
Learn the effective way of amalgamation through which one can work efficiently with the other teams on the train.
What are the Prerequisites needed to Do the Safe for Team Certification?
The Prerequisites needed to do the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) for Team certification are as follows:
Knowledge regarding the Scrum, Kanban and XP.
Thorough knowledge regarding Agile principles and theories.
Hardware and software development processes should be understood well.
These requirements are important in the learning process and will aid the certification training as it will allow you the scope to fully comprehend the concepts and theories that will get introduced in the SAFe for Team Certification training session.
Examination Format of The SAFe for Team Certification
The Examination format of the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) for Team Certification is mentioned below:
The SaFe for Team Certification examination is a closed book examination and an individual can take it online.
The total time given to complete the exam is 90 minutes equivalent to one and a half hours.
There are a total of 45 questions asked in the examination and the candidate must obtain 33 correct answers out of 45 in order to qualify the SAFe for Team Certification Examination.
The passing percentage is 78%.
The questions asked in the examination are multiple-choice based and the medium of the examination is English.
Retakes are allowed in this exam. A candidate needs to pay $50 for the retake. The second attempt can be made immediately after the first one. Nonetheless, a candidate needs to wait for at least 10 days before making the third attempt and it requires 30 days wait prior to the fourth attempt. The retake fees remain the same.
What are The benefits of The SAFe for TEAM CERTIFICATION?
The benefits associated with the SAFe for Team certification are as follows:
One of the major benefits of doing the SAFe for Team certification is that it allows team members the scope to expand their current skills and knowledge regarding the Lean and Agile concepts in a scaled environment.
The certification aims at developing an in-depth understanding of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Developing an Agile team, Forethinking about the iteration, Carry out the iteration and finally implementation of the Program Increment.
A certified team member earns much better as he/she is capable of delivering the right amount of effort needed to carry out tasks as a team in order to get the desired results and outcomes.
Who Should Take This Course?
The SAFe for Team certification training is a perfect blend of concepts and theories for the professionals belonging to the Agile release train. This course is also suitable for all the team members who are associated with projects that are executed with the application of the Lean and Agile at Scale. All the team members can do this course in order to get sound knowledge and skills regarding the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
The total training hours is 16 and the training takes place for two days, wherein a candidate needs to attend 8 hours of training time per day.
Effective and useful courseware is also made available along with the training session which includes the softcopies of all the study material and sample papers, mock test papers for revision purposes.
The training allows individuals to collect a total of 16 Professional Development Units that can further come handy while registering for the SAFe for Team Certification examination.
Regular exam counselling sessions are held to boost the morale of the candidates so that they can take the examination with utter confidence and can secure the desired results.
All the important topics are covered during the classes and apart from that, the trainers are keen on sharing examination tips and tricks with the candidates so that they can fully utilize the time given to attempt the examination.
Why You Should go Forward With Careerera?
Careerera offers a wide variety of services that makes the learning process smooth and easy.
The curriculum of the training is formulated through good coordination between the trainers and the contemporary changes going on in the field of study.
The trainers appointed to deliver the session are well-qualified Industry professionals who have more than 25 years of experience in their own fields.
A total of 6 months of access to the E-Learning is given to the participants upon registration to the live virtual classroom sessions that are instructor-led.
In fact, the trainer-led live virtual classroom session also comes with a 6 months access wherein the candidates can rejoin multiple times in case they miss any scheduled session of their batch.
Periodic assessments are done to evaluate the performance of the candidates.
Interactive sessions are held to deliver a pragmatic learning environment for the participants.
Q1. What exactly is SAFe for Team Certification?
- The SAFe for Team Certification is a credential that is awarded to the candidates who have qualified the SAFe for the Team certification examination. This credential allows candidates to acquire all the skills and knowledge related to the Agile framework and thus they are able to utilize the knowledge while working in a Scaled Agile framework.
Q2. What is the fastest path to the SAFe for Teams Certification?
- The fastest path towards attaining the SAFe for Teams certification is through the training session. A candidate can join training sessions in order to gain skills and knowledge regarding the certification. This allows them the chance to crack the certification exam and also let them acquire the necessary skills and knowledge that are mandatory in order to practice things in actuality.
Q3. Will I be entitled to any PDUs or SEUs after the completion of the training program?
- After the completion of the training program, all the participants will be entitled to receive 16 Professional Development Units that will allow them to take the SAFe for Team Certification exam. These PDUs are a necessary part of the training and are mandatory to receive by the participants.
Q4. What all modes of training are available at Careerera?
- The training at Careerera takes place through three modes. We deliver training through the E-learning mode which promotes self-study and is a self-paced training mode. It costs less than the other training modes that we offer besides the E-learning training. Next, we deliver classes through the online live virtual classroom training mode. The classes in the live virtual classroom mode are delivered with the help of an instructor who remains in contact with the candidates throughout the session. Candidates can communicate with the trainer in case of any doubts or queries. Finally, we offer training through traditional classroom mode. We run several boot camp sessions that any interested candidate can join to take the training. However, the live virtual classroom session is our most popular mode among working professionals.
Q5. What is the refund policy at careerera?
- In case of refunds, a candidate is supposed to draft an email stating the reason for the refund and must send it to at email@example.com. A concerned representative will get back to you at the earliest and your refund will be initiated on the very same day. If you face any inconvenience then you can communicate with us by calling our customer care representative and he/she will guide you through the refund proces
Q6. Do I need to separately pay for the certification exam?
- The first attempt examination fee for the SAFe for Team Certification examination is included in the training cost. However, if you go for another attempt then you need to pay the exam retake cost which is around $50.
Q7. Do I need to work on a project?
- Project work is assigned to every participant of the training for the SAFe for Team Certification. The participants need to submit the project work before the deadline in order to secure credits that are integral to getting the Course Completion certificate from Carerera.
Q8. How do you become a SAFe for Team Certified?
- The process of becoming certified SAFe for Team professional begins through the SAFe for Team certification training session that an individual can take. After taking the training the individuals become eligible to score the 16 Professional development units that are needed and then they can register for the SAFe for Team certification exam. Once the exam is qualified, the professionals obtain the certificate for the SAFe for Team certification.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
SAFe for Team Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara