SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training
17-October-2020 -To- 18-October-2020
2 Days (16 Hours)
SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training
21-November-2020 -To- 22-November-2020
2 Days (16 Hours)
This course will enable the learners to understand the role that a Scrum Master plays in a SAFe enterprise. It will aid them in clearing the SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) exam on their first attempt by imparting the knowledge and skills required to apply SAFe® and lead high performance agile teams. The course includes and covers all the topics that are listed in the syllabus of the SASM exam and leads to an expansion of Scrum knowledge up to enterprise-level processes. As a part of the course, the learners will be taught how to facilitate interaction between teams, product managers, and stakeholders, how to apply Kanban techniques to optimize the flow value and how to scale DevOps practices. The learners will also be introduced to methods to prevent antipatterns of Scrum and Agile in the enterprise.
The course will include sessions on the key components of Agile at scale development, on how to build high-performing Agile teams, and on how to execute Iteration Planning. The workshop has been designed with the aim of granting maximum learning benefit. Participants will be called upon to think of out-of-the-box solutions which will give them the confidence to tackle real-world scenarios.
Why you Should go Forward With Careerera?
As an education provider, Careerera aims at developing the overall personality of an individual so that they can progress into highly skilled working professionals.
Careerera’s faculty utilize contemporary tactics in order to deliver the training sessions which include one-to-one interaction between the participants and the instructor.
The trainers appointed for Careerera’s courses possess a very high level of expertise in their subjects and fields. Therefore Careerera can easily guarantee positive results for all the participants.
24x7 guidance is provided to those who need it via call, email, or video call.
Candidates can opt for demo classes in order to get a good idea of the actual training sessions.
Careerera provides the online live virtual classroom training model in order to make it easier for working professionals to attend the sessions on one hand while balancing their work on the other.
Main Objectives of The Safe Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training
The major objectives of the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification training are as follows:
The SAFe Advanced scrum master certification training gives an insight into the handling of the teams and the application of the Scaled Scrum framework.
Become competent in handling a multi-team environment through effective Agile coaching principles.
Derive on the spot solutions for the Agile and Scrum anti-patterns.
Let the organization move towards easy adoption of the Agile architecture, DevOps and engineering practices.
Utilize Kanban knowledge and techniques effectively in order to sustain a continuous workflow.
What are The Prerequisites needed to do The Safe Advanced Scrum Master Certification
Any candidate interested in obtaining the SAFe Advanced Scrum master credential must first own any one of the following certifications:
Professional scrum master certification (PSM)
SAFe Scrum Master certification (SSM)
Having any one of the above-mentioned qualifications allow candidates entry into the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification.
Target audience -
- Team leaders, project managers, and others assuming the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams, including teams of teams
- Prospective SAFe® Release Train Engineers
Examination Format of The Safe Advanced Scrum Master Certification
The examination format of the SAFe Advanced Scrum master certification is:
The examination consists of 60 questions in total which are multiple-choice based questions.
The examination is a closed book examination that is conducted over the web through a single browser system.
The total time given to attempt the examination is two hours or 120 minutes.
70% is the passing criteria which means that the candidate must correctly answer at least 42 questions out of the 60 questions asked in the examination.
The examination is conducted in the English language.
The examination retake charges are $50.
What are The Benefits of The Safe Advanced Scrum Master Certification?
The major benefits associated with the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification training are as mentioned below:
The certification makes them capable of applying the SAFe principles in a large organization where more convoluted projects are handled on a day to day basis.
The learners can draw upon the vast experience of the course trainers to learn the industry best practices and common pitfalls for beginners to the work profile of a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master.
The pay grade of a SAFe Advanced Scrum master is way beyond that of an ordinary Advanced Scrum master professional.
The training delivery is 16 hours.
At Careerera it is a two days training period (8 hours per day)
The participants are given in-house published course material.
16 professional development units are awarded upon the completion of the training program. These 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs) are crucial and act as a ticket for the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification examination.
Exam counselling sessions will be conducted before the examination attempt for all the participants of the course.
Now candidates can also make use of the E-Learning sessions that come as a free service from our end if one registers for the Live virtual classroom session.
Exam related tips and tricks which help with time management during the examination are also shared in the training sessions.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Exploring the Scrum Master role in the SAFe® enterprise
- Chapter - 2
- Applying SAFe® Principles: A Scrum Master’s perspective
- Chapter - 3
- Exploring Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Chapter - 4
- Facilitating program execution
- Chapter - 5
- Improving flow with Kanban and XP
- Chapter - 6
- Building high-performing teams
- Chapter - 7
- Improving program performance with Inspect and Adapt
Q1. What is SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification?
- The SAFe Advanced Scrum master certification allows professionals with the comprehension of the Scaled Agile frameworks. The SAFe leads to better input and thus promotes greater output and productivity. The SAFe Advanced Scrum master certification offered by careerera deals with all the learning aspects related to the certification and allows candidates to gain a strong foothold of the fundamentals related to the Scaled Agile framework.
Q2. What is the fastest path to a SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification?
- Any candidate willing to go for the SAFe Advanced scrum master certification can make use of the training sessions that are provided all across the globe. The training sessions allow candidates the chance to learn from the experts and therefore their chances of qualifying the examination increases. It is the only way through which they can obtain the SAFe Advanced scrum master certification.
Q3. Can I retake the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification examination?
- Yes, you can take a reattempt at the SAFe Advanced Scrum master certification examination. You must keep in mind that since you are applying for the second time, you need to make a payment of $50. Then for the third and the fourth attempt, you need to wait for 10 days and 30 days respectively.
Q4. What is the refund policy at Careerera?
- All the participants are entitled to one-day return policy. To make a return request, participants are supposed to drop an email at email@example.com. The email should contain the reason for the refund. Your payment will take around a week’s time to reflect on your source of payment.
Q5. Is Advanced Scrum Master certification similar to the SAFe Advanced Scrum Master certification?
- The only difference between both the certifications is that one is totally scrum centralised and the other involves involvement with the Agile techniques and practices. The SAFe Advanced Scrum master certification deals with the Scaled Agile framework and thus is more Agile-central. However, the Advance Scrum master certification is an upgrade to the scrum master certification. The Agile terminologies, practices and methodologies are taken into consideration in case of the SAFe Advanced scrum master certification.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
SAFe® 5 Advanced Scrum Master Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara