Agile processes are appropriate to a wide range of teams and administrations across the sphere. Though, with the rising difficulty of the team and task dynamics, the need for association and scaling across groups and firms has become projecting.
The Scaled Agile Framework has mainly helped in linking this gap and has assisted collaboration across groups, compound systems, layouts and in any situation where Agile only has failed to make the needful effect.
SAFe is a comprehensive process that allows multifaceted firms to bring out an agile revolution at an initiative level. This promotes maintainable growth, the fastest time-to-market, and a sharp rise in team efficiency.
Applying Lean/Agile ideologies across each level in an organization is the main step towards an agile revolution. The SAFe agenda coordinates the arrangement, association, and transfer of various agile teams going towards enterprise achievement.
Leading SAFe SA certification and training is known worldwide by industries and similar groups. The Leading SAFe SA certification is the most widespread and complete method for large-scale agile plans which offer an effective and consistent method of assessing SAFe skills, understanding, and outlook. Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) certified persons are documented universally for their capability to help the effective revolution of organizations into Lean-Agile enterprise.
This Leading SAFe SA course teaches the Lean-Agile values and experiences of the Scaled Agile Framework. Individuals will study how to implement and issue value via Agile Release Trains, how to create an agile portfolio, and how to master a Lean-Agile alteration at an enterprise scale. Contenders will attain the knowledge of the Lean-Agile outlook and how to put in the values and experiences of SAFe to assist the Agile team, programs, portfolio management, and to direct wide value streams.
This Leading SAFe SA certification training course formulates you to take the exam and attain Leading SAFe SA certification.
This training course is best suited for
- Administrators, Leaders, Chiefs, Directors, CIOs, and Vps
- Development, QA and Infrastructure Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System and Solution Architects
The interested contenders irrespective of experience may attend this training course. But, it is extremely suggested that those who desire to take the Leading SAFe SA certification exam must have/
- A minimum of 5 years or more practice in software development, analysis, product or plan management
- Practiced working in Scrum.
Learn fundamentals: Learn how Lean, Agile, and product growth current form the basics of Scaled Agile Framework.
Effective scaling: Apply SAFe ethics of a Lean-Agile outlook to scale Lean and Agile progress in your enterprise.
Lean-Agile values: Know and apply the Lean-Agile belief, principles and become a Lean-thinking executive.
Maximize value: Assimilate, arrange, and issue value to support the PI design and events in Program effecting.
Lean Portfolio: Permit with a Lean Portfolio by relating Lean-Agile values to the roles & principles of SAFe.
Five core efficiencies: Understand the five core competencies in SAFe and manage the progress of large solutions.
Management skills: Augment your Lean-Agile leadership talent & make high-performing, purpose-bound Agile teams.
Lead revolution: Support a Lean-Agile revolution in your enterprise with the SAFe operation Roadmap.
Lean Portfolio Administration: Create an alliance and completing with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management (LPM).
- Lead transformation in Scrum teams
- Become a top-earning scrum professional
- Grab more career opportunities
- Keep up with the swift-changing market trends
- Two-days of Instructor-Led Leading Safe SA certification training
- Lifetime Access to Recorded Sessions
- Various case studies have been conversed to attain applied experience and prepare for certain domains.
- Candidates are offered access to quality study materials
- Real World use cases and Scenarios
- Practical Approach
- 24*7 Support
- Expert & Certified Trainers for teachings.
- The course training is offered by SAFe Program Consultants
- Scaled Agile will send contenders the exam info straight on positive completion of course.
- Contenders will get 1-year affiliation with Scaled Agile with the certification.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Chapter - 2
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Chapter - 3
- Establishing Team and Technical Agility
- Chapter - 4
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Chapter - 5
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Chapter - 6
- Building Business Solutions and Lean Systems
- Chapter - 7
- Implementing Lean Portfolio Management
- Chapter - 8
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Leading SAFe® 5 Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara