Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) Certification Training
05-February-2021 -To- 06-February-2021
2 Days (16 Hours)
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) Certification Training
12-February-2021 -To- 13-February-2021
2 Days (16 Hours)
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) Certification Training
19-February-2021 -To- 20-February-2021
2 Days (16 Hours)
The scrum and agile technologies have taken the world by storm and there is no stopping because they are result-oriented techniques. They deliver what they promise and therefore are very well accepted technologies among most of the organizations.
The certified scrum master (CSM) certification training course offered by careerera focuses on delivering the best knowledge and skills related to the Scrum and Agile methodologies. The certified Scrum master certification training course acts as a confidence booster and strengthens the ability of a professional involved with the application and execution of the Scrum and Agile framework in the organization so as to fulfil the desired goals and objectives and to maximize the productivity to ensure a smooth flow of processes.
What are the Main Objectives of The Certified Scrum Master Certification Training Course?
- The certified scrum master certification training course will allow you to aid the process of collaboration that takes place while handling projects in an organization. Not only you will help the team members to achieve a unified goal but will also provide motivation to them so that they can thrive under pressure and unsuitable circumstances.
- Achieve transparency in the Scrum events by performing a series of checks and by exemplifying the performance of the team adhering to the Scrum methods and practices and working on a project that is aimed to achieve the vision and the mission of the organization.
- Work towards the minimization of the internal and external distractions that can negatively impact the performance of a scrum team. This also reduces the level of productivity and since you would gain competency in handling challenges like these so it would become easy to bring back the level of productivity under your leadership skills.
What are the Prerequisites needed to do The Certified Scrum Master Training and Certification?
- The Certified Scrum Master course delivered by our certification partner Scrum Alliance does not issue any set of prerequisites that are needed to do the Certified Scrum Master certification training. It is open for all the aspiring individuals and professionals who would like to gain excellency in the Project management domain.
- The course allows the professionals and amateurs to gain a deep comprehension of the Scrum and Agile technologies. Enrol in the Certified Scrum Master certification training course and widen your Scrum and Agile knowledge.
The Examination Format of The Certified Scrum Master Certification is As Follows:
- The examination consists of a total of 50 questions that are based on multiple choices.
- The total time period given to answer the questions is one hour (60 minutes).
- In order to qualify, a candidate must secure 74%.
What are The Benefits of The Certified Scrum Master Certification?
There are numerous benefits associated with the Certified Scrum Master certification and are as follows:
- Gaining a Certified Scrum Master certification allows professionals to further their career by making them eligible for the next level Scrum certifications.
- A certified scrum master certification is also a validation of your skills and knowledge. This gives you the recognition that you deserve in your workplace.
- The Certified Scrum Master certification is a globally accepted certification and allows professionals a chance to patrol the world looking for new opportunities and possibilities for career growth.
- The total training time of the Certified Scrum master certification is 16 hours.
- The course curriculum covers even the minute details and a bottom to top approach is used for tutoring.
- The certification, upon successful qualification will be provided by the Scrum Alliance.
Why You Should go Forward With Careerera?
- Careerera is an authorized training provider and we follow a pragmatic curriculum that not only covers the theoretical part of the study but also aims at engaging students in the practical knowledge and skills through a variety of activities that took place during the training classes.
- We offer a list of options that simplifies the selection process for the candidates such as we offer a demo session that the candidate can go for before enrolling in the session. Apart from this we also offer a 1-day refund policy in case if anyone would like to discontinue the training due to any circumstances.
Upon the completion of the examination, the certificate will be offered from Scrum Alliance. For details refer to www.scrumalliance.org .
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Defined/Empirical Process
- Chapter - 2
- Agile Introduction
- Chapter - 3
- Agile Manifesto
- Chapter - 4
- Agile Principles
- Chapter - 5
- Scrum Pillars & Values
- Chapter - 6
- Scrum Framework
- Chapter - 7
- Scrum Roles – Product Owner, Development Team, ScrumMaster
- Chapter - 8
- Scrum Artifacts – Product Backlog
- Chapter - 9
- Scrum Artifacts – Sprint Backlog, Increment
- Chapter - 10
- Scrum Events – Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Chapter - 11
- Product Backlog Refinement
- Chapter - 12
- Definition of Done
- Chapter - 13
- Introduction to technical practices
- Chapter - 14
- Introduction to Agile Coaching
- Chapter - 15
- Introduction to Estimation & User Stories
- Chapter - 16
- Sprint and Release Burn charts
Q1. What is a Certified Scrum Master certification (CSM)?
The Certified Scrum Master Certification deals with the fundamentals of the Scrum framework. The certification covers all the basic terminologies and the methodologies related to Scrum. The certification aims at developing the leadership qualities that are necessary for the Scrum masters in order to take the Scrum teams and the projects in the right direction and securing desirable outcomes. The CSM certification offered by Scrum Alliance is a great option for Product Managers, Project managers, Testers, Team leaders and so on to get insight into the Scrum technology and framework.
Q2. Is Certified Scrum master training worth it?
The Certified Scrum Master certification is totally worth it because of its growing popularity among organizations all across the globe. Organizations are interested in hiring professionals competent enough in the Scrum methodologies and are CSM certified. Once you obtain the Certified Scrum Master certification, you can work as a Scrum master in an organization and can further increase your chances of obtaining the other scrum certifications. The CSM certification allow candidates to try new possibilities.
Q3. What is the difference between the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification and the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) certification?
The Certified Scrum Master certification comes with a mandatory training session whereas in case of the Professional Scrum Master certification the training session is not a compulsion but is optional. If one desires to take the training then they can do so otherwise they can directly go for the Professional Scrum Master (PSM) examination. On the contrary, one must attend the training session in order to be eligible for the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) examination.
Q4. What is the fastest path to obtaining a Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training?
The fastest path to the Certified Scrum Master certification is through the training session. Once you have attained the necessary knowledge and skills, you can take the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) examination and can qualify the same to get the CSM certificate from Scrum Alliance. All the individuals need to attend a 16-hour long training session offered at Careerera. For more details visit www.careerera.com.
Q5. What is the examination format of the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) training?
The CSM exam consists of a total of 50 multiple choice based questions that a participant must complete in an hour. The qualifying percentage of the Certified Scrum master is 74%. The CSM examination is a closed book exam and can be taken online.
Q6. What are the career prospects available after accomplishing the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification?
After accomplishing the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification, a professional can find endless opportunities in the fields such as Automation Engineering, program management, Project management. The CSM certified professionals can also take the job roles as a Delivery Lead, Project Lead or as Agile Scrum masters. They can also get into the field of Agile coaching and can become Agile coaches. They can practice as CSM certified Scrum masters in any organization to bring about Scrum and Agile based change in an organization and to lead towards increased productivity. Apart from these mainstream options one can also choose the education path after obtaining the Scrum master certification and can go for the Advance level and the Expert level Scrum certifications.
Q7. What are the prerequisites needed to join the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification training and examination?
The Certified Scrum Master certification is an entry-level certification in the Scrum domain and therefore does not require any stern qualification requirements. If you are interested to get into the Scrum and Agile technologies then getting the Scrum master certification is your first step. You can do so by enrolling yourself in the CSM certification training available at www.careerera.com.
Q8. What is the refund policy at Careerera?
The refund policy at Careerera allows candidates the scope to cancel their registration to the training sessions. In order to make the refund, the first thing to do is to file a refund request by dropping an email at email@example.com. Our concerned department will get back to your mail and your refund will be initiated on the very same day. Your mail must contain the reason for the refund and the necessary information required to process the transaction. All the refunds take about a minimum of 7 days in order to reflect your source of payment. Therefore it is advised to wait for the mentioned period. If you still face any inconvenience, connect with us via call or email.
Q9. Will I be working on a project during the training program?
The Certified Scrum Master certification training offered at Careerera is accompanied by a Project that all the participants must deliver in order to get the course completion certificate. The project work is based on the concepts taught in the training session and allows candidates to gain a pragmatic exposure in order to become industry-ready professionals. The project work is assigned by the trainer and one must complete and submit it within the prescribed time limit. After careful evaluation, some credit will be awarded which in turn will allow you the chance to get the Course Completion Certificate from our end.
Q10. How many hours of training session does one need to attend in order to be ready to take the certified scrum master certification exam?
The total training hours delivered at Careerera for the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification is 16 hours. It is a two-day training program and one must attend every session in order to get the 16 Scrum Educational Units. After the completion of 16 hours of training, a course completion certificate is offered by Careerera which validates your attendance in the training session for the Certified Scrum Master (CSM).
Q11. What is the certification process at Careerera?
The whole CSM certification process begins by registering to the CSM certification training program offered at Careerera. Once you register for the training, you need to attend the training sessions in order to get the 16 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs). These Scrum Educational Units will allow you the chance to take the Certified Scrum Master (CSM) certification. Qualify the CSM examination and get the Certified Scrum Master certification from Scrum Alliance. This is the whole Certified Scrum master certification in a nutshell. To know more navigate to www.careerera.com.
Q12. After the completion of the training, will I be entitled to receive any Scrum Educational Units (SEUs)?
Yes, you will be entitled to the Scrum Educational Units (SEUs). These units are awarded after the completion of the Certified Scrum Master certification training and are necessary in order to become eligible for the CSM examination. A total of 16 Scrum Development Units (SEUs) are awarded to each participant once he/she completes the 16 hours of training with us. CSM certification training plays a major role in the whole CSM qualification process.
Q13. Who is the certification body of the Certified Scrum Master Certification at Careerera?
Scrum Alliance is the certification and the governing body for the Scrum Certifications and CSM certificate is provided by them to all the individuals who qualify the Certified Scrum Master examination.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Certified Scrum Master® (CSM) Certification Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara