About Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is the most sought after course for business professionals as the major emphasis of the course is on improving the quality and process environment across different business verticals. The course is offered in both online Six Sigma certification training as well as classroom Six Sigma Green Belt certification training. The course is designed and implemented by ASQ body of knowledge. During the entire duration of the course, professionals will get to learn about various tools and techniques which mainly lay emphasis on requirements of the customers by minimizing redundancies and improving quality standards. They are able to establish such standards that help to minimize defects in a particular process. After successful certification of the course professionals will be made business ready to implement Green Belt projects and will also be able to play leadership qualities in various environments.
- Rigorous 10 hours of online training
- Continuous training access for 180 days
- Case Study teaching methodology
- High emphasis on Crosswords during the entire course duration
- 25 PMI approved PDUs is also an integral part of the course
There are no pre-defined criteria for getting certified in the course. However it is recommended to have a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification before applying to the course.
The basic format of the Six Sigma Green Belt certification is mentioned below.
- Multiple choice questions with one right answer
- A total of 90 questions in the exam
- There is no negative marking
- A candidate is awarded 1 mark for a correct answer
- Duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- Exam will be proctored by some external authorities
How do I become a Certified Six Sigma Green Belt professional?
Candidates or the professionals willing to get certified should need to follow the below mentioned guidelines.
- After successful completion of the course, the candidates need to give the certification paper within 2 months
- Candidates need to choose a date of their choice for the examination and inform the same by mailing it to the concerned authorities. The link for the examination will only be available on the date of the examination
- If a particular candidate has cleared the examination then the relevant candidate will get a e-certificate within 2 weeks
- For ASQ certification, candidates will need to appear for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Green Belt examination and score a minimum of 550 marks of the total 750 marks
Career scope of the course
A certified Green Belt professional play a vital role in improving the revenue of the organization. The course is basically ideal for those who are willing to make their career in quality sector. They are capable of resolving all the business problems in a easy manner. Professionals will be able to manage high designation roles such as Quality Manager, Quality Analyst, Finance Manager, Supervisor, Quality Control, etc.
|Chapter - 1||Six Sigma Origins|
|Chapter - 2||Quality Masters|
|Chapter - 3||Leadership and Strategic Planning|
|Chapter - 4||Creating a Customer Focus|
|Chapter - 5||Project Management|
|Chapter - 6||Measures and Metrics|
|Chapter - 7||Problem Solving Using Design, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control|
|Chapter - 8||Variable Control Charts|