If you ever dream of visiting any Spanish speaking country either for work, education or travel, then learning Spanish would be your best foot forward. Not only it will help you to communicate easily with other Spanish speaking people but also allow you to explore Spain to the fullest. Who knows, you may even end up grabbing a job in any of the Spanish speaking countries.
Speaking a language other than your native tongue is a clear doorway to better opportunities overseas and just knowing another language can boost up your chances of settling in a country of your choice. It not only allows you to function properly but also adds a tremendous amount of credibility to your skills. Knowing another language like Spanish will allow you to venture into a plethora of fields without any hindrance or restrictions. Just by knowing the language, you can enlighten yourself with various other things. It will educate you, build you and push you towards becoming the better version of yourself.
The Spanish language certification trainingprogram is a subfield of the Global language program offered by Careerera. The program follows a bottom to top-level approach in delivering language education to its participants. The Spanish language certification program allows amateur speakers and non-speakers to acquire Spanish speaking abilities in a very short span of time.
What are the Benefits of Learning The Spanish Language?
Learning the Spanish language will allow you to explore possibilities in Spanish speaking areas and you can explore Spain to the fullest. You can also utilize your Spanish speaking skills for negotiation with the investors who are fluent Spanish speakers. Learning Spanish will allow you to venture into new opportunities that can benefit you in the long run. Spanish is the official language of the following countries: Costa Rica, Panama, Peru, Mexico, Colombia and Argentina, so learning Spanish will increase your employability. There are several opportunities for a bilingual and acquiring Spanish speaking, writing, listening and reading skills will open doorways to a world of art, literature and beauty.
What are the objectives of the Spanish Language Training?
- The main objective of the Spanish language certification training program is to provide fluency in speaking. It also caters to the writing, listening and reading segment.
- You will become fully able to understand the structures in the Spanish language.
- Comprehension of phonetics and dialects to master Spanish speaking skills.
- The session will allow you to speak fluently with a native speaker so that your confidence builds up. The training program will allow you to understand the Spanish language to the crux in order to allow you to become a great Spanish speaker.
- Understanding of the grammatical concepts associated with the language.
CAREER PROSPECTS :
You can get rewarding jobs in the following fields:
- You can work in several national or international organisations.
- Learning Spanish will allow you to devour yourself in the culinary business.
- You can also manage your own business in any field through negotiations with the Spanish speakers.
- There are uncountable job opportunities available for interpreters and translators.
- You can also become a consultant with any organisation.
- There are various job opportunities available in the banking and the finance sector for fluent Spanish speakers.
- You can also venture into the education field by becoming a Spanish tutor yourself.
The training is delivered by a native speaker who is having fluency in Spanish. A total of 150 hours of training is disseminated through which you can gain expertise in Spanish speaking. We also utilize a mix of practices that ensure a heuristic learning environment. Along with the books, the emphasis is also given on the audiovisual aids that allow you to learn the language to the fullest. Multiple rejoining sessions are also offered to all the participants.
WHY YOU SHOULD GO FORWARD WITH CAREERERA FOR YOUR LANGUAGE NEEDS?
Careerera provides a great platform to learn new languages. Our approach towards learning is entirely based on practical learning and the trainers are proficient in delivering pragmatic learning to all the candidates. We make use of interactive sessions. Apart from these, candidates are motivated to listen to podcasts, YouTube videos, etc. They are also engaged in several group discussions and extempores are held to build confidence in the participants.
The assessment is done in two ways: summative and formative assessment to make sure that the participants are grasping what was taught in the class. Complexities are tackled by sharing Spanish speaking skills which not only ease the confusion but also provide the push to keep learning a new language.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction to Spanish Language
- Chapter - 2
- Grammar:Number and Gender,Demonstrative pronouns Personal pronouns
- Chapter - 3
- Grammar:Present Tense of Basic verbs like Noun,Pronoun,verb,Adverb
- Chapter - 4
- Grammar – Number and gender, Articles : definite and indefinite, Demonstrative pronouns
- Chapter - 5
- Difference In Language Between Spain and Latin American countries
- Chapter - 6
- Cultural differences when meeting people.
- Chapter - 7
- Environment, Media and Advertising, culture and entertainment
- Chapter - 8
- Topics of General Interest: Global issues, popular science, environment, media and advertising
Q1. What if I miss a class?
- You can speak with our service support team regarding the same or just drop an email at email@example.com.
Q2. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
- A course completion certificate is provided to all the participating individuals who deliver commendable performance throughout the program.
Q3. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
- You can speak with the trainer whenever you have any doubts or queries. You can do so through your careerera account ID.
Q4. Do you run any discounts or are there any coupon codes available for the extra discount?
- Yes, we run discounts and offers. The information regarding the same is available on our website www.careerera.com.
Q5. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- The instructors are experienced, Spanish speakers.
Q6. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
- We offer several modes of training hence you can choose as per your preference.
Q7. Do you also provide any course material?
- We give books and other materials to all our candidates who join the training.
Q8. What if I have more concerns?
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any doubts or queries.
Q9. How do I redeem a coupon code?
- You can redeem coupon code on the payments page at www.careerera.com.
Q10. Can I apply for two language courses at one time?
- It is not recommended to do so because learning a new language requires much patience and time to practice. But if this is your choice then we can arrange classes for you.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Spanish Language Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara