If central and Eastern Europe is on your bucket list then learning the German language will give you a better opportunity for exploration as German is spoken extensively in Europe. You will always find happiness in learning something new which comes with an added advantage of opening doors to never-ending possibilities. Learning a new language always adds an advantage to your growth and career and learning German would increase your chances of exploring more in Germany and Europe. Whether you are a student or a professional, Germany has a lot to offer and to thrive in Germany you need to master the native language.
Learning a new language can add to our personality as well, it can enhance your cognitive skills and it is a proven fact that bilinguals tend to have a bigger brain as compared to those who speak only a single language.
The German language certification trainingoffered by Careerera is a part of the Global language program and aims at building professionals who are ready for bridging the language gap for utmost professional success. Invest your valuable time in your overall growth and development to reach the zenith of success.
What are The Benefits of Learning German Language ?
The benefits of learning the German language are multifarious. The German language is associated with investors and innovators. If you are interested in investing in Germany ten you need to become fluent in German. If you are a student looking to pursue studies abroad then Germany is your best bet as they offer several scholarships to graduate and undergraduate students plus german education is best-in-class. Master German-speaking skills will benefit you in the long run and it will only add substance to your current resume.
Germany produces A-grade automobiles if the Automobile industry fascinates you then learning German would kickstart your automobile career. German is an academic language and thus is used for scientific purposes, if science is your field then you should learn German for new and bigger opportunities. Moreover, Germany is the powerhouse of the economy and learning German would mean moving a step ahead towards securing a stable economic future for yourself.
Objectives of The German Language Certification Training :
- Learn the correct pronunciation of the German language in order to master phonetics and the dialects.
- Great emphasis is given on the word order in German hence you get a stronghold of the sentence structure hence keeping all the complexities at bay.
- Get comfortable with German vocabulary and grammar.
- Comprehension of noun gender like Der, die, das, dem, den, des, ein and eine so that you become competent in differentiating between female, male and neuter German nouns which are quite essential in the process of learning the German language.
Career Prospects :
There are several fields that you can try after becoming fluent in German, to list a few, you can grab a hefty paying job as an interpreter or as a translator in several national and international organizations. It would also allow you to get your hands on the excellent education that Germany has to offer. Apart from this, you can venture into the Automobile industry that is quite rewarding as far as outcomes and paybacks are concerned. Not only this but German medicines are best-in-class and the technology is quite advanced so you can also try in the health sectors once you become fluent in German. Germany is an oyster of Global market leaders and becoming fluent in Germany would allow you to step into those markets and you could secure a rewarding career for yourself. Learn once and you can utilise the endless scope of the German language as per your likings and preferences. It will always give you an upper hand and you will stand out from the crowd.
Course Highlights :
The course curriculum follows a standardised strategy where the course begins by focusing on the simpler sentences and gradually working your way up slowly. Beginner German tips are shared with all the participants to keep them motivated towards learning the German language. The course is delivered by means of involving participants into activities like watching German movies, German TV shows, reading blogs, YouTube videos and listening to German music. Apart from this we also provide real-world videos to impart practical learning and therefore the results are quick and easy to achieve.
Why you Should Go Forward with Careerera ?
We deliver a total of 150 training hours to the participants. German learning resources are shared with each and every individual attending German language training with us. We also offer certification after a series of assessments for evaluating the calibre of the individuals.
We at Careerera, do not follow the procedure of cramming up the whole German dictionary instead we focus on the words that are often used as a part of casual and formal communication. Moreover, we do not attempt to teach everything at once, slow and steady steps are taken in moderation and we strictly stick to the bottom-up approach.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction To German Language
- Chapter - 2
- Greetings,Self Introduction in German
- Chapter -3
- Grammar:Past Tenses, Perfect / Past Perfect, Verbs , Prepositions, Interrogative particles.
- Chapter - 4
- Introduction to German Alphabets, phonetics and pronunciation
- Chapter - 5
- Grammar: Detailed overview of articles, adjectives with/without articles, Preposition,Adjectives
- Chapter - 6
- Understanding of Matter of Daily Life
- Chapter -7
- Direct or Indirect exchange of Information on simple topics.
- Chapter - 8
- Understanding German Literature
- Chapter - 9
- Culture Reflection:Introduction to German Cultural Identity
Q1. Is the German language difficult to learn?
- German is a bit difficult owing to the fact that it has impossible sounds. But if you practice and do not ignore the pronunciation of the German language then it comes easy to you. Learning a new thing requires patience and perseverance.
Q2. What if I miss a class?
- Cover-up sessions are offered to every participant.
Q3. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
- Your overall performance is evaluated and based on that you receive a certification from our end upon the completion of the language course.
Q4. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
- You can discuss any doubts or queries with your instructor through your career era account ID. Or else you can drop an email at email@example.com.
Q5. Do you run any discounts or are there any coupon codes available for the extra discount?
- We run several discounts, to know more contact our customer care representative and they will guide you.
Q6. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- The instructors are native German speakers and are well qualified to deliver interactive learning sessions to amateurs.
Q7. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
- Yes, you can, you can take the counsel of our service support team and they will assist you in selecting the best possible training mode.
Q8. How do I make the payment?
- Kindly use the cashless mode of transactions to make payments at www.careerera.com.
Q9. Do you also provide any course material?
- We provide German books and assessment materials that you can keep for as long as you wish.
Q10. What if I have more concerns?
- You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q11. How do I redeem a coupon code?
- Navigate to the payments page on www.careerera.com. There you need to enter the coupon code and you are sorted. You can see the applied discount in the payment break up section.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
German Language Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara