French is a very famous choice among the millennials, as far as learning a second language is concerned. It is taught in schools, studied worldwide and the payback of learning French is way more compared to any other language. French is rhythmic, is a very beautiful language to learn and is comparatively easier than its contemporaries. Learning French will allow you the opportunity to explore France and to build up a career in various fields. Moreover, it can lead your way towards great experiences and trolling memories in your work, education and travel.
Indulge yourself in pure pleasure by learning French language and open your way to the exquisite French culture. Not only this but learning another language apart from your mother tongue also impacts your brain and body in a positive way. There are numerous health benefits associated with learning a second language. Bilinguals are naturally good at multitasking and are active listeners. If not for the body then learn French today for gaining a greater perspective of things and for exploring the beauty of France and its rich culture.
The French language certification training delivered at Careerera allows participants to virtually explore France through the medium of French-speaking classes. Allow yourself a truly blissful experience and an opportunity to rise.
What are the Benefits of Learning French Language?
To begin, the French language not only opens scope for a bright future but also allows individuals to experience a culture as rich as France’s. After learning the French language you can indulge yourself in the richness and the heritage of the French culture and history and this can lend you an opportunity to explore the vivid lanes in France. You can scout your way through the French colonies in search of thrilling experiences. Exploring things always adds something positive to our personalities and this ultimately leads towards our overall development. Learning French allows you to improve your career options by allowing you the ability to establish a communication with the clients, vendors, investors and employees in other French-speaking countries. This not only helps with broadening the horizons for your own establishment but you can always come back with new experiences and ideas. It can lead you towards higher positions in your current work as well. The All the international organisations such as NATO, International Olympics Committee and the United Nations use French as an official language, so knowing French will lend you the possibility of grabbing an opportunity in the organisations mentioned above. The French language can also open up vast education opportunities for individuals who are eager to gain French education.
If you are a fluent French speaker then you can take up responsibilities as a French educator in several organizations related to education. A fluent French speaker can also venture into the field of translation and interpretation. You can take up any opportunity in France and practically anywhere in the world where French is a dominating language. There are incalculable job domains waiting to hire people with fluency in French. So, all in all, there are endless possibilities and your key to those possibilities lies in learning the French language and you can do so by enrolling yourself into the Careerera’s French-language certification training program.
What are the Objectives of The French Language Certification Program?
- The French lessons are covered using a series of linguistic approaches that work towards perfecting the tone, enunciation and the dialect associated with the French language.
- The speaking, listening, writing and reading skills are enhanced as far as the French language is concerned. This not only allows you to move further to the advanced courses but also strengthens your knowledge regarding the fundamentals related to the French language.
- The main objective is to develop your interest in learning the French language and that is taken care of by our holistically formulated curriculum and module that is based on emphasising the basis and smoothly moving forward towards perfecting the language speaking skills.
- The program also covers the history, culture and geography of France to give an overall insight into the culture and history of France.
The French language certification program follows a 150-hour learning module that includes perfecting the listening skills, reading skills, writing skills and speaking skills. The course is an amalgamation of several contemporary learning practices and tactics that involve a practical approach towards grasping a new language. This follows that students are provided with learning aiding tools along with the traditional books. The aiding tools contain podcasts, French magazines, youtube videos, communication with native speakers, etc.
Why you should go Forward with Careerera?
As stated above we not only follow the traditional method of teaching but also incorporate contemporary techniques to deliver an unswerving learning experience to all the participants joining our language program. We deliver A-grade learning solutions to individuals so that they can focus on their overall development and can thrive in their careers.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction To French language
- Chapter - 2
- Reading, writing, and understanding short texts including News items
- Chapter - 3
- Different Text Types in French
- Chapter - 4
- Chapter - 5
- French vocabulary
- Chapter - 6
- Shopping ,Public services, Natural environment Weather
- Chapter - 7
- Cultural History:A Brief Introduction
- Chapter - 8
- French language At work
Q1. Is the French language difficult to learn?
- French is not difficult but it can be challenging at times. If you are interested in learning then it will not be challenging for you. Apart from this having a tutor can simplify things in actuality and with his/her help you can achieve fluency in the French language.
Q2. What if I miss a class?
- You can take a cover-up session in another batch
Q3. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
- Yes, you will be rewarded with a course completion certificate after successfully fulfilling all the necessary criteria.
Q4. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
- You can establish communication with your trainer and they will clarify all your doubts and queries.
Q5. Do you run any discounts or are there any coupon codes available for the extra discount?
- Yes, we offer several discounts and you can contact our service support team for the same or just visit www.careerera.com.
Q6. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- All our instructors are French-speaking tutors.
Q7. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
- Yes, you can take the course irrespective of your location.
Q8. How do I make the payment?
- Make all your payments at www.careerera.com. This is our official website and you can use your debit cards, credit cards or internet banking options to make the payment.
Q9. Do you also provide any course material?
- We render a good amount of help books and other learning aids to our participants. The books are in the form of E-books that you can keep for a lifetime.
Q10. What if I have more concerns?
- In case of concerns, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q11. How do I redeem a coupon code?
- While making the payment, you need to type the coupon code provided to you where prompted.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
French Language Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara