It is a world accepted fact that English is regarded as a global language. Despite this, Mandarin Chinese is asserted to be the most widely spoken language all over the globe with speakers crossing a benchmark of millions.
Learning Chinese will allow you to get anywhere in the world with never-ending possibilities.
The Chinese language has got a whole another level of the business present in the world and learning it as a second language will increase your chances to come out of your oyster and dive into the world of endless opportunities and possibilities. Moreover, researchers backed the fact that learning another language can be a treat for your brain. It can enhance your problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills and apart from this multitasking becomes your new friend. It also improves memory and you gradually tend to develop better listening skills over the long run. Learning a second language is proven to provide great health benefits and also contributes to perceptual sensitivity with queer things.
The Chinese language certification training,provided by Careerera makes use of a mix of methods to involve all the senses of the learners in the process of grasping the fluency in a new language. Chinese is considered as a substantial language worldwide owing to its never-ending presence in the business world. If you are a merchant you will understand the importance of the Chinese language as a medium of communication as far as trade and commerce with China is concerned.
What are the Benefits of Learning Mandarin Chinese Language ?
There are endless benefits associated with learning Mandarin Chinese as it gives you the freedom to explore the hustling and bustling lanes in China that play an imminent role in mobilising economies of several countries.
Being a good orator and to be able to converse fluently in Mandarin Chinese will allow you a great exposure through travelling. Mandarin Chinese is not only spoken in China but is also a widely accepted language in buzzing economic countries like Singapore, Hong Kong, making it the world’s biggest language. From the economic point of view, learning Mandarin Chinese will allow Chinese speakers to gain easy access in big fat businesses and even allow them to become entrepreneurs. Its usability in terms of business is now not a fact unknown. It can open doorways to new opportunities with great outcomes and results. If Chinese culture interests you then learning Chinese will be your first step towards the enlightenment. You can gain insight into the most ancient literature on the planet. Mandarin Chinese is famous as a language that is hard to learn so if you can master it then you are surely at the priority end and can demonstrate your abilities to the world. You can find scope anywhere, it just requires an eye. And with Mandarin Chinese as a weapon you can conquer challenges at its best.
Objectives of The Mandarin Chinese Language Certification Training :
- The Chinese language certification training allows you to obtain writing, listening, reading and speaking skills in Mandarin Chinese.
- Comprehension of the structures and designs related to Mandarin Chinese writing.
- Understanding the Chinese scripts to get the correct formation of words and letters.
- Get insight into the dialects and elocution of the Chinese language.
- Correction of speech through multiple extempore and group discussion sessions.
Career Prospects :
- A person with a Chinese speaking ability can venture into different domains as far as career advancements and growth is concerned.
- Being a Chinese speaker will allow you to put negotiations into effect for your business purposes with the Chinese traders. Apart from this, learning Chinese will offer a chance of a profitable visit to China and Singapore, therefore, slowing you to develop your business in your native country.
- You can also take job roles as a Chinese translator or as an interpreter in several national and international organisations.
- The list does not end here but there are many possible careers for someone who is a fluent Chinese speaker.
The Chinese language certification training program offered at Careerera is of 150 hours wherein the classes are conducted by the native Chinese speakers. They train candidates to become able in the speaking, writing, listening and reading skills to the fullest.
The course comes with a certification that is provided upon the completion of the program.
Why You Should Go Forward With Careerera ?
Our Chinese language certification training focuses on the fundamentals and basics to ensure effective learning of a second language. The curriculum is built with the help of the native trainer which covers all the essential topics required to master any language other than your native language. Join us today to get your hands on one of the most interactive training sessions.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction to Chinese language
- Chapter - 2
- Greetings and Introductions, The alphabet, Personal information : Name, Address
- Chapter - 3
- Sentence Patterns— Authentic (Daily-used) expressions Vs. Textbook expressions
- Chapter - 4
- Chinese Grammar Rules
- Chapter - 5
- Sentence patterns,Daily Commumication skills
- Chapter - 6
- Designing Ideas in China, Fengshui and directions
- Chapter - 7
- Introducing the formation of Chinese character 家
- Chapter - 8
- Cultural note-Different addressing in Chinese family
- Chapter - 9
- Cultural Note--Chinese Names (formation + history)
Q1. Is learning Chinese difficult?
- Chinese is indeed a difficult language to learn to owe to the fact that it includes artistic formations. But if you are dedicated to learning Chinese then you can overcome all the hindrances associated with the Chinese language.
Q2. What if I miss a class?
- You can cover-up the session in any other batch as we at Careerera, run numerous batches for particular training.
Q3. Will I be getting a certificate after the completion of the course?
- We offer certificates to all the individuals who attend the training of our course after carrying out a series of assessments to test their potential.
Q4. Is it possible to get in touch with the instructor for any query?
- You can communicate with your trainer/instructor directly during the course or in any upcoming class through your careerera account ID.
Q5. Can I switch the batches if I have any inconvenience?
- We allow batch switching for candidates.
Q6. What kind of learning does Careerera provide?
- The learning provided at careerera is based on a practical approach to learning new things. Interactive sessions are held to provide better learning.
Q7. Do you run any discounts or are there any coupon codes available for the extra discount?
- We offer discounts and coupon codes every month and you can avail the same by registering to our courses from our official website www.careerera.com.
Q8. Who are the instructors at Careerera?
- All the instructors are fluent Chinese speakers who impart holistic learning to each and every individual who joins the program.
Q9. Can I take my course irrespective of my location?
- You can take the course from anywhere in the world. Opt for our instructor-led live virtual classroom sessions or for the E-learning sessions.
Q10. Do you also provide any course material?
- We give books and assessment materials to all the participants joining our training program.
Q11. What if I have more concerns?
- Kindly drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q12. How do I redeem a coupon code?
- You need to enter the coupon code on the final payment page on our official website www.careerera.com.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Chinese Language Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara