- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction To Arabic language
- Chapter - 2
- Grammar:Interrogative pronouns,prepositions,verb conjugation
- Chapter - 3
- Translating Text with a Dictionary
- Chapter - 4
- Feminine plurals,Reading Dates
- Chapter - 5
- Arabic reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills.
- Chapter - 6
- Methods of Metaphor, comparison, sarcasm, and poetry
- Chapter - 7
- Definite and Indefinite forms conditional sentences Additional work with verbs
- Chapter - 8
- Arabic Culture:Social, Cultural, Religious and intellectual condition of the Pre-Islamic Arabs.
- Chapter - 9
- Quraish, their position and interest in Arabic; Richness of Arabic vocabulary
- Chapter - 10
- Beginning of literacy among the Arabs; Attitude of the Prophet (S.A.W.) and his immediate successors
- Chapter - 11
- Salient features of the Arabic poetry of the Umayyad period. Prose literature of the Umayyad period.
Arabic language Training, this Course and batch also available in other locations View