About ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) Certification training course, it can be easily concluded that it is one of the top-notch barometers when it comes to gauging a professional’s knowledge of core contents of ITIL® publication like functions, motives, and objectives of management. The training program helps in learning the nuances of the managerial element present in the Service Lifecycle and thereby produces ITIL® experts in the field of IT service.
Being accredited by Axelos adds more value to the course.
ITIL® MALC Certification Training program blends flawless online study material with comprehensive tests modules. Without a shadow of doubt, it should be a go-to option for people who want to establish themselves as IT service managers.
What will be the value added from this training course?
On a successful completion of this training course in ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle certification, you will effortlessly:
- Elucidate the important concepts of the service lifecycle
- Provide definitions for strategies of Communication as well as Stakeholder Management
- Elucidate the integrating service management scheme covering the service lifecycle
- Inculcate the steps of managing services covering the service lifecycle
- Realize the significance of Governance and Organization
- Learn the implementation and augmentation of service management capability
How will this course propel your career?
This course will shot up your career prospects in the following ways:
- By facilitating credits to become ITLI® pundit.
- By sky rocketing your visibility in your organization.
- The certified people will be able to extract a career as Chief information officer, IT manager as well as IT operations practitioner.
The Certified professionals in ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle will get handsome pay packages on account of their expertise in the It industry.
Who must do this course at any cost?
The people on following profiles must incline towards this training course:
- Chief Information Officers
- Senior IT Managers
- Operations practitioners in IT
- Development practitioners in IT
The most important question - How do I get certified in ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle qualification?
First and foremost, the eligibility for the certification must be understood. Following are the prerequisites to be eligible for the certification:
- One must complete at least 30 contact hours as a part of regular, and certified training program.
- One must earn two credits from the ITIL® Foundation certificate in addition to a minimum of 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate certificate.
What is the Exam format?
Talking about the exam format, it comprises of complex multiple choice questions, having ten questions per paper. Students require a minimum of 35 marks out of 50, which is 70%, to get through the paper. The duration of the paper is 120 minutes, and it is a closed book type of paper.
To add to it, a lot of case studies are used and supplemented with questions, and answers need to be given on basis of those case studies. Students must b highly competent in theoretical as well as practice application to crack this exam.