ITIL® Intermediate ST Certification Training
About ITIL® Intermediate ST Certification
Service transition is one of the qualification levels under the category of ITIL® Intermediate level. The course will help the candidates to seek managerial skills and also gain complete understanding of process elements and practice components to build and test products and services. Apart from managing the IT services the candidates will also be able to learn the various challenges and risks. Candidates can pursue the ITIL® Intermediate ST Certification Training either through online mode as well as classroom teaching. All the modules of the course have been approved by APMG and CSME. Course consists of 3 credits of the total 17 credits that are required to cover the Lifecycle module. Service transition plays an immense role in changing and managing the roles of IT services and also delivering improvement to services provided by organizations or programs of work.
All the tools and techniques taught in ITIL® Intermediate ST Certification Training in online as well as classroom mode will help the candidates to better understand and manage the changing scenario of IT services. Introduction to service transition, service transition principles, organizing service transition, management and control of all service transition activities are some of the course insights which candidates will gain during the entire course duration. After successful completion of the course, the candidates will be able to implement new ideas to improve customer satisfaction.
The basic format of the ST certification examination is as follows:
- Multiple choice questions with one right answer
- Total of 8 questions in one paper
- Duration of the test is 90 minutes
- 28 marks out of 40 required to clear the paper which is 70% of the total paper
How do I get certified in ITIL® Intermediate ST qualification?
In order to get certified for ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition Certification Training, candidates must fulfill the criteria as mentioned below.
- All the candidates willing to get certified must have a minimum 21 hours of instruction from an Accredited Training Organization or any other relevant online source
- Candidates must be ITIL® Foundation certified in IT Service Management
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience is desirable but not compulsory
Advantages of ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition Certification Training
The course definitely adds weight for the IT professionals and this gap is more than 40% as compared to candidates who are not certified. Other benefits of pursuing the ITIL® Intermediate Service Transition Certification Training are mentioned below.
- Candidates or the professionals will gain insights into managing and planning the transition with the help of new or the available resources
- Candidates will able to change the scenario of IT business keeping in mind the customers
- Candidates will able to gain understanding of service transition and will also be able to offer better services to the customers
- Candidates will able to implement service transition to other lifecycles and also decision making will be improved