Every IT student wants to prepare themselves pretty strong for tomorrow career‘s challenge in Cloud Computing. All those students who have just passed out their bachelor’s degree in the field of Computer Science, software engineering, or another related program, they can easily go ahead for PGP in Cloud Computing course. It is also called the professional course or Post Graduate Programs in Cloud Computing and it is best for all those students who pursue their PG in Cloud Computing Study Technology, data analytics, computer programming, mathematics, business management, and more. This kind of PG course has been considered as a higher level of education that often opens up more job prospects than bachelor’s degrees alone.
PGP in Cloud Computing is a course of the 12-months intensive experiential learning program and most of the learners can get direct access to 180+ hours of online video content, maximum hours of labs and live classroom weekend assessor sessions to activate the learning with the industry perspectives. This kind of PG program has been designed in terms of collaborating with industry leaders to help you become a cross-platform and balanced cloud architect. In addition to this, you must be aware of Cloud Computing Architecture in order to equip you with the technical and management skills to effectively design, operate, and maintain Cloud Computing systems. All these things help organizations transition to the cloud-based solution without facing any trouble.
There are no such criteria for the program, folks and working professionals who wish to shift/initiate career in Cloud Computing may register. The mentioned criteria will be appreciated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% collective marks or equivalent
- Contenders with industry experience may benefit the relaxation in the marks criteria.
What Makes PGP in Cloud Computing Program Unique ?
- Learn to apply ideas and work with tools and platform across applied cases. Learn to assume like an architect and become proficient with cloud.
- Labs, assignments across various cloud platforms and make your assignment portfolio through our practice based learning.
- Learn the best from veteran industry practitioners in the field of cloud computing.
- Mentorship sessions for clearing doubts ensuring an enhanced learning experience.
- Test for each chapter to assess the candidates accordingly for better learning.
What Makes you Unique After Completing The PGP in Cloud Computing Program?
Cloud computing services cover a wide range of options from the basics of storage, networking, and the processing power of technology through a natural language as well as standard office applications. Thus, it is building the infrastructure in order to support computing accounts for more than a one third of all IT spending worldwide as per the research of IT persons. In addition to this, there are five characteristics of cloud computing that is majorly important such as benefits include on demand self service, broad network access, and is very elastic and scalable in many ways.
Obtain the features of Cloud Computing:
- Cloud Computing is offering the best career assistance in which you may dedicate career assistance from career success team to achieve your next big career as you have ever expected in the past life.
- You need to proceed along with a continuous learning program that will provide you a better help after completion of the program.
- Cloud computing that can be broken down into three could compute models in which Infrastructure-as-a-Service refers to the fundamental building blocks of computing that can be rented as physical or virtual servers, storage and networking.
- In the Cloud Computing software as a service is the delivery of application and it is the latest version of Cloud computing that most people are using on a daily basis.
Benefits of PGP in Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing has great accessibility that facilitates the access of applications and data from any location worldwide and any kind of device using an internet connection.
- It helps to provide a way of saving data on a remote device.
- Using Cloud services means companies are very important to move faster on the projects.
- A key benefit of Cloud maintains the business’s cost and its agility that often mentioned by cloud advocates.
- Cloud computing can be used as a financial sense that helps to mitigate the price of the internet and thus it can provide excellent benefits.
- Cloud computing operates a similar principle as a web-based email client, allowing users to access all of the features and files of the system.
- Moreover, you can have several benefits that will show you the cause of how significant is cloud computing like Security, Flexibility, Mobility, Insight, Increased Collaboration,Quality Control, Disaster Recovery, Loss Prevention, Automatic Software Updates, Competitive Edge, Sustainability, Disaster Recovery, Loss Prevention, Cost Savings and much more
- Cloud computing is one of the mostly used trends. IT trend just because Cloud Computing has helped several enterprises in order to save money while adding to the convenience of the users. Everybody knows the Cloud that refers to the widespread of the internet, which means Cloud Computing, is an internet based computing where services are delivered to the users using the internet service.
- When we talk about the career prospects, Cloud Computing jobs are on the rise. As per the recent analysis, the international cloud computing market is expected to rise to $100 billion, in near future you may get the multiple job opportunities in the expected area at a certain time.
- Cloud Computing offers simplified and enhanced IT maintenance as well as management capacities by the agreements of the central resources. You may find the basic user interface without any requirement for installation. When you become a Cloud professional, you can try the best Cloud applications to enhance collaboration by authorized diverse groups of people who virtually meet and exchange the information with the help of shared storage.
- If you are working in an organization whether it is small or big, it deployed the cloud technology in some suitable capacity that is pretty important for everyone. Candidates may seek to pursue a career in Cloud computing that needs to possess exceptional IT and programming skills. So the scope of PGP in Cloud Computing is far better in many ways and hold on programming languages visualization technologies and HTML.
- Thus, the candidates can think to experiment with their Cloud technology skills on a few websites that offer lab infrastructure such as Azure, A S, and Google Cloud among others. So if you are interested in order to pursue the Cloud computing course, do contact counselors who will guide you in proper way and provide you complete information to take admission with ease.
- The selection process is based on the merit basis as well as working experience of the applicant.
- Candidate can apply online on the official website of the Careerera where they want to get admitted and then they get or receive call for a personal interview which is conducted by the Careerera.
- Then the candidate will be selected on the basis of marks attained in a personal interview.
Cloud Computing is a common term for anything that engages in providing hosted services over the Internet. These services are further divided into three categories:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS)
Our mentorship works in a respective manner
- Candidates get a live session to clarify their theoretical doubts, ask questions and talk about cases
- Candidates may reach out to mentors for doubts, discussions and project assistance.
The eligibility standards for the program are:
- Bachelors/diploma graduates
- Basic understanding of the course
- Interest to acquire and retain the knowledge
If you fulfill our eligibility criteria we welcome you to join regardless of your stream.
The PG Program in Cloud Computing makes a clear foundation through sheltering the essentials topics like
- Cloud Essentials
- Cloud Architecture
- Cloud Service & Deployment Models
- Working on Cloud Platforms
- What is Cloud Computing
- Deployment Models
- Service Models
- Advantages of Cloud Computing
- Disadvantages of Cloud Computing
- Characteristics of Cloud Computing
- Introduction to Virtualization (VM’s and Containers)
- Service Delivery & Deployment Models
- Cloud Attributes and Services Taxonomy
- Introduction to Infrastructure Automation
- Key Aspects of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Architecture & Design Patterns
- Microservices Architecture & Design
- Anti Patterns
- Event Driven Architecture & CQRS Framework
- Migrating a Monolith
- SQL vs NoSQL Databases
- NoSQL Databases - Cassandra & DynamoDB
- Partitioner, Replication, Snitch
- Query Driven Design & Distributed Development
- Hadoop, Amazon EMR, Hive
- Migration Maturity Index and Enterprise Migration
- API based Integration
- Cloud Adoption Strategies
- Application Characterization & Evaluation
- Workload Analysis
- Typical Migration Services
- OpenStack Essentials
- AWS Organization & Identity
- Compute, Storage & Networking
- Auto Scaling, Load Balancing & Fault Tolerance
- Database Services (RDS, DynamoDB)
- AWS CloudWatch, Kinesis, Athena & QuickSight
- AWS SNS, SQS and Trusted Advisor
- Messaging & S3 events
- ElastiCache & CloudFront
- Container Orchestration (e.g. ECS,Kubernetes Engine)
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Deployment Pipeline(e.g. AWS CodePipeline, CodeCommit, CodeBuild,
- Plan, Build, Deploy and Monitor
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- NIST Cloud Reference Architecture
- AWS Reference Architectures
- Stateless and Singleton design
- Thinking Adapters
- Serverless Development - AWS Lambda
- PaaS - Elastic Beanstalk
- Elastic Container Services – ECS
- Managed Services Overview
- Cloud Security
- Architecture & DevOps
- Data & Databases
- Mobile & Gaming
- Identity Solutions
- Azure Data Implementation
- Managed Services
- Azure Compute Infrastructure
- Network, Security & Ops
- Organization & IAM
- Group Presentation