The Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator associate training is a great option for the Azure administrators and engineers as it provides a clear cut understanding of the management and monitoring of the Azure architecture. This course is an ideal option for the IT professionals who are looking to expand their knowledge and skills in the Azure domain as Microsoft certified Azure Administrator associate training will allow them the scope to climb to the other levels of the Azure certification to finally tag themselves as an Azure expert.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF THE MICROSOFT CERTIFIED AZURE ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE TRAINING
The major objectives related to the Microsoft certified Azure administrator associate training are mentioned below:
With the help of the training, the candidates are able to implement Azure AD Privileged Identity management which will allow them the scope to configure access rights that rely on Instant administration.
You will also gain insight into the utilization of multi-factor authentication to build and curate strong authentication for users at the time of the sign-in process.
You will be able to get proper knowledge related to the management and security of the web applications that too with snapshot, cloning, backup and restore.
The training will accustom you regarding the migration process that can be used in order to migrate servers to Azure.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MICROSOFT CERTIFIED AZURE ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION AND TRAINING?
An interested candidate must have familiarity with the following: Powershell and command-line interface.
Apart from this, anyone who is interested in taking the Microsoft Certified Azure administrator associate certification must have some experience with the following: networking, Azure portal, ARM templates, Operating systems, virtualisation, cloud infrastructure, storage structures and so on.
Apart from this, one should also have done a fundamental certification related to Azure. (This will be very beneficial to grasp the concepts and to be able to execute it in real environments).
These are some of the basic requirements for the Microsoft certified Azure administrator associate training.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS ASSOCIATED WITH THE MICROSOFT CERTIFIED AZURE ADMINISTRATOR ASSOCIATE CERTIFICATION?
The common benefits of taking the Microsoft Certified Azure administrator associate training are as follows:
Get ample recognition in your workplace with the help of the Microsoft certified Azure administrator associate certification.
The certification not only offers great opportunities but at the same time it offers a wide range of learning that can create a huge difference in your work profile.
With the help of the certification, the candidates are able to demonstarte their abilities and capabilities as far as working in the actual environment is concerned.
Getting a certification to allow you the cope and chance to upgrade your existing skills. Gaining new skills and knowledge will maximize your reach as far as opportunities are concerned.
You get to be a part of a certified community where you can grow and thrive to be the best version of yourself.
The course allows professionals the scope to comprehend the elementary concepts related to the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator associate certification. This also covers the overall concepts related to it.
The course curriculum is custom developed by the industry experts that allow professionals the chance to learn from the real-time experiences of the industry experts. This way the candidates are able to explore the real experiences and can learn from the real experts.
The course is delivered through three modes that are E-learning, online live virtual classroom sessions and traditional classroom sessions. The candidates can choose as per their own convenience.
The training sessions come with complimentary courseware that consists of the published book materials and other published materials that are relevant to the subject matter that is devised by the industry experts and professionals. Along with the books and the courseware, the courses at Careerera also comes with sample papers and the mock test papers.
The training classes are pragmatic and hence provides an edge to the learning. The candidates are able to go on a heuristic learning and can progress as directed by the trainers and experts.
The lesson delivery is totally planned so that all the eminent topics are covered that makes the entire curriculum practical and leads to a better understanding of the concepts related to Microsoft certified Azure Administrator associate certification.
We employ only highly qualified and certified professionals as far as training delivery is concerned. All the trainers have more than 20 years of work experience and therefore provides a greater and clearer perspective of the course.
The candidates can make use of the multiple rejoining sessions that are offered. This allows them the scope to create a balance between the work and the study cycle.
Be a part of the most exponentially transforming training environment and develop skills such as storage, networking and security along with the compilation and execution of the Azure architectures. Join the training today and get certified as an Azure Administrator associate.
- Sl. No.
- Chapter - 1
- Introduction to Microsoft Azure
- Chapter - 2
- Virtual Machine Types
- Chapter - 3
- Azure Marketplace for Virtual Machines
- Chapter - 4
- Azure Functions - Introduction
- Chapter - 5
- Demo - Monitoring VMs
- Chapter - 6
- Resource Locks
- Chapter -7
- Log Analytics Overview
- Chapter - 8
- Monitoring VMs
- Chapter - 9
- Azure Storage Explorer
- Chapter - 10
- Azure Policies
- Chapter - 11
- Storage Account PowerShell
- Chapter - 12
- Shared Access Signatures
- Chapter - 13
- Storage Keys
- Chapter - 14
- Chapter - 15
- Chapter - 16
- Azure Backup
- Chapter - 17
- VM Networking
Q1. What is Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification?
- The Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification prepares an individual for the enactment, execution, supervision and observation of an Azure environment in an organization. Through the certification, the candidates are able to deal with the management of Azure applications, storage infrastructures, cloud and a batter comprehension of the operating systems.
Q2. Is Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification training worth it?
- The Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification training is totally worth it. It provides all the basic and fundamental knowledge related to the Azure. It is one of the easiest paths towards the certification. Upon the completion of this certification, the candidates can go for other Azure certification to complete the overall path towards becoming an Azure expert in organizations throughout the globe. If you are interested to develop your skills in the Azure domain then taking the Azure administrator associate certification training is the right path.
Q3. What is the fastest path to obtaining a Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification training?
- Undoubtedly, it is the training that is offered for the Microsoft certified Azure administrate associate. Take the training classes and get a chance to learn from the industry experts who are competent enough to deliver the right approach towards obtaining the certification.
Q4. What are the career prospects available after accomplishing the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification?
- After completing the Microsoft Certified Azure administrator associate certification the candidates can either take up the job roles of an Azure administrator in an organization or they can further enrich their skills by taking the other certifications in the Azure pathway such as the AI engineer associate, Azure developer associate, solution architect expert and finally the DevOps engineer expert.
Q5. What are the prerequisites needed to join the Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate certification?
- The prerequisites needed to take the Microsoft certified Azure administrator associate certification are as follows: Competency with PowerShell is a prerequisite for this course. Moreover, the candidates should also have a good command over the Command Line Interface.
Q6. What is the refund policy at Careerera?
- At Careerera we follow instant refunds policy. To get a refund, you need to mail us at email@example.com and include the reason for the refund. Your refund will be initiated at once from our end. Moreover, in order to be eligible to take the refunds, one should not have attended more than one class during their scheduled session. You can drop the email after completing a single class. Make sure that you wait for at least 7 working days for the amount to be reflected in your account.
Q7. Will I be working on a project during the training program?
- Yes, all of our courses are project-based courses. We make sure that the participants are able to interact during the classes and thus projects are offered as a part of making the lessons more pragmatic in nature. The project work is assigned by the trainers and you need to submit the project as apart of evaluation in order to receive the course completion certificate from our end. The project is based on the curriculum which is industry-centric.
Q8. After the completion of the training, will I be entitled to receive any course completion certificate?
- Every participant receives a course completion certificate in the end. To get the course completion certificate a candidate needs to attend the training sessions as per the schedule and then they need to submit a project work. After the evaluation, the candidates will get the course completion certificate.
Request a Call Back
Student's Review & FeedbackPost a comment
Microsoft Certified Azure Administrator Associate Training , this Course and batch also available in other locations View
- American Samoa
- Antigua And Barbuda
- Bahamas The
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Bouvet Island
- British Indian Ocean Territory
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Cayman Islands
- Central African Republic
- Christmas Island
- Cocos (Keeling) Islands
- Cook Islands
- Costa Rica
- Cote D'Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
- Croatia (Hrvatska)
- Czech Republic
- Democratic Republic Of The Congo
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- El Salvador
- Equatorial Guinea
- External Territories of Australia
- Falkland Islands
- Faroe Islands
- Fiji Islands
- French Guiana
- French Polynesia
- French Southern Territories
- Gambia The
- Guernsey and Alderney
- Heard and McDonald Islands
- Hong Kong S.A.R.
- Korea North
- Korea South
- Macau S.A.R.
- Man (Isle of)
- Marshall Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Netherlands The
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Norfolk Island
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Palestinian Territory Occupied
- Papua new Guinea
- Pitcairn Island
- Puerto Rico
- Republic Of The Congo
- Saint Helena
- Saint Kitts And Nevis
- Saint Lucia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
- San Marino
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- Smaller Territories of the UK
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- South Georgia
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
- Svalbard And Jan Mayen Islands
- Trinidad And Tobago
- Turks And Caicos Islands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Vatican City State (Holy See)
- Virgin Islands (British)
- Virgin Islands (US)
- Wallis And Futuna Islands
- Western Sahara